Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I bought Destiny 5 days ago, and I did the Vault of Glass for the first time last night with my friends.

I got the Vision of Confluence, the Truth (exotic launcher), and a legendary sniper (forgot the name).

Add me on 360: Trickzy Tang, level 27 Titan :smokin

Truth was my first exotic. Ahhh, I remember the early days - remember coming on here after I got a 77 Wizard all excited :lol:.

All I really play now is on Tuesdays (maybe Wednesday's if I don't get all done Tues.) HOW needs to drop.

I got the Trolley Problem and an Obsidian Plate from 2 rare engrams too

I only play on the Weekends, I'm license transfering all Destiny DLC from my cousin in June, that means I'll get house of wolves late :rolleyes

Last edited:
bungie kno it's do or die now

Edit. I'm surprised the destiny haters haven't come out in the psn thread yet. Usually when destiny comes up in there its like it burned their eyes :lol:

Last edited:
The raid is an arena and they don't specifically mention a raid as a word but stress arena. I wonder what that will mean specifically. I'm in class so I watched the video without sound. Video looks good but not sure exactly what it means for us.

That girl looks like Kim Kardashian
tumblr_m8ddcuNktM1rzhv5ho1_400.gif

I'm not ready for this to come out! I've been enjoying my free time and I know my wife loved that I'm not on my ps4 every free second I have...Guess that's all changing on the 19th lolol

I'm not ready for this to come out! I've been enjoying my free time and I know my wife loved that I'm not on my ps4 every free second I have...Guess that's all changing on the 19th lolol

And probably more-so around the 26 once the raid goes live. :lol: I've been enjoying my time playing the show lately which is also a great game.

Interesting. So 3 man arena fighting against the fallen and trials of Osiris. Time to get those 3 man crucible skills up!

I'm pretty upset that there's no raid. All along I thought that HoW will be dropping a new raid... Instead it's later on in the year...

At least they showed a pic of the fatebringer going from level 300 to 365.

Back
Top Bottom