Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Ran through all my motes (250+) yesterday on a ton of Iron Banner weapons and I am quite satisfied. (Just fell short on one Shotgun out of 2)

All I have my favorite Ambush scope
Void Spear: Surplus + Field Scout/Perfect Balance + Final Round
Arc Spear: Rodeo + Perfect Balance + Final Round
Void Spear: Double Down + Send It + Final Round
Void Spear: Spray and Play + Field Scout/Perfect Balance + Grenadier (go to non cheese PvP sniper)
Solar Spear: Spray and Play + Snap Shot + Final Round

Solar Jolders: Rodeo + Flared Magwell/Hammer Forged + Reactive Reload
Solar Jolders: Rodeo + Field Scout + Crowd Control

Arc Felwinters: Aggressive Ballistics + Final Round + Hammer Forged + Rangefinder

Now I have a lot of leveling to do

:smokin

Last edited:
Undefined Undefined man.... This dude was trying to justify to JJ and me on how it was OK for him to use the N word...................................... Not using it in a derogatory fashion, but dude was sounding like the Beverly Hill Billies with that noise.

Gotta get u off of retirement

Who [emoji]128064[/emoji]

If yall wanna run tonight I'll come thru.

I'll be on. Will fill in details then.

Sounds good I need to do a few nightfalls and weeklies too :evil:

Ran through all my motes (250+) yesterday on a ton of Iron Banner weapons and I am quite satisfied. (Just fell short on one Shotgun out of 2)

Void Spear: Spray and Play + Field Scout/Perfect Balance + Grenadier (go to non cheese PvP sniper)

Arc Felwinters: Aggressive Ballistics + Final Round + Hammer Forged + Rangefinder

:smokin

That is the roll I wanted for the Jolder's :x wasted 75 motes and nothing :smh: Well Rodeo or Range Finder would have been sufficient as long as it had field scout. Damn I'm jealous :smh:

Last edited:

smokin.gif
Dat Solar Spear had me like 
eek.gif
 when I inspected it last night. I'm gunning for that exact roll on that exact gun. Need an Arc one too. 

You should've heard Cincy that last game when you got booted in the beginning. I was dying. We both Shotgun Teabagged that one Titan, and Cincy was raging the whole time.
roll.gif

Dat Solar Spear had me like :wow:  when I inspected it last night. I'm gunning for that exact roll on that exact gun. Need an Arc one too. 

You should've heard Cincy that last game when you got booted in the beginning. I was dying. We both Shotgun Teabagged that one Titan, and Cincy was raging the whole time.:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Exotic Shaders coming in HoW

View media item 1513760
View media item 1513763
zero23 zero23 If you remember yesterday from the stream, he was wearing this print on his suit.

Homie has 3 exotics equiped :lol:

Last edited:

Dat Solar Spear had me like 
eek.gif
 when I inspected it last night. I'm gunning for that exact roll on that exact gun. Need an Arc one too. 

You should've heard Cincy that last game when you got booted in the beginning. I was dying. We both Shotgun Teabagged that one Titan, and Cincy was raging the whole time.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2 Exotic Shaders coming in HoW

@Zero23 If you remember yesterday from the stream, he was wearing this print on his suit.

Homie has 3 exotics equiped
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
 He literally made a his own suit an exotic shader in the game. And has all those exotics equipped at one time. Must be nice to be da bawse.

I like to think of him as Sheldon Cooper's brother from Big Bang Theory. 
laugh.gif

Man, I seem to have lost all love for playing this game. Played Tues last week, but that's it in like 3 weeks. |I

Been so frustrating this week trying to finish Crota hard.... Might just stop doing it altogether. Only want normal mode guns anyways.

Last night really had me done :smh:

Smh i only do mn now my brain cant handle hm anymore plus i only need nm weapons and armor now. I was trying to get a crux but forget that. The first parts of the raid go by smooth but as soon as crota shows up all hell breaks loose.

It's just frustrating when the crew isn't in sync. At this point, the raid should be clockwork.
We had deaths where deaths shouldn't happen
My mans puffishurr needs to get off of his neighbors wifi :lol:
People killing knights for no good reason instead of making orbs
Sword bearer running off the screen and hiding
And people not communicating when stuff is a little shaky with them

Just simple things. We we have the normal crew together, we general finish Crota off in 1-2 tries. Not 1-2 hrs :smh:

Things that happen when I'm not there to lead the team to victory.

:lol:

HONESTLY, CROTA IS A BORING RAID. I FIND IT A CHORE TO DO IT. VAULT OF GLASS IS MORE INTERESTING AND FUN TO RUN.

WAITING ON THIS TRIALS OF OSIRIS AND PRISON OF ELDERS THOUGH, THE BUNGIE REVEAL YESTERDAY GOT ME HYPED FOR THE TRIALS BIG TIME. PROB GONNA BE A WRAP FOR ME ON CROTA ONCE THE DLC DROPS.

2 spears so far...

#1 Arc - Performance Bonus - Field Scout or Snapshot - Final Round

#2 Solar - Surplus - Field Scout - Firefly (will probably try to roll this into void)

and both have eagle eye and ambush scopes...:D

If Xbox dudes wanna do a full VOG run lemme know :nerd:
I want to do a full run, but my highest lvl is 29.
I have a 28 Hunter, 29 (very close to 30) Titan, and a 12 Warlock.
I can get like 2 people to help that are 32, and very good.
Gotta renew my live tommorow amd I'll get back to you on dis

Aye I'm sick of yall ****** slaying Xbox. Other than the Hawkmoon I don't need nothing PS4 has to offer ATM :lol:

Literally everybody I know personally that owns a PS4 hates Destiny. And everyone that I know personally that has a Xbox (minus 3 people) play Destiny everyday.
I don't see a problem

but yet your Live expired :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom