Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

The last thing I need from IB is a jolders with field scout. I have one that's nearly perfect with rodeo and crowd control, but it just doesn't feel right without a bigger clip so imma reroll it. I already got near perfect rolls on my felwinters and radegast fury

Hit rank 3 IB running with blaz3n blaz3n tonight. Buy the chest piece and 2x Spears. The first spear... I spend 2 motes and get:

Void damage
Ambush scope
Unflinching
High caliber rounds/send it/perfect balance
Final round

The 2nd one, I spend about 14 motes and get

Arc damage
Shortgaze scope
Performance bonus
Snapshot/send it/skip rounds
Final round

:smokin

I'm so sick of other players using hand cannons and sniping me from across the map...

Almost ruins the Crucible/IIron Banner experience.

And yes I am mad that I keep getting beat by hand cannons

Learn to aim and use one yourself. Are you an auto rifle user by any chance? :lol:

Vex is cheesing too though. Pretty much any gun minus the auto rifle can be cheese if you put yourself in the right situation to give you an advantage. I started using hand cannons in crucible around December and haven't looked back. It's riskier because if you miss you can get crushed but it's rewarding. I think the red death is over powered as well. Good players will use whatever and still do well.

I recently got a vanquished w/field scout to drop. I haven't leveled any of it since it might not even be worth using

Just finished an exotic bounty... I know it's been asked many times before, but should I just wait until HoW drops to redeem?

Just finished an exotic bounty... I know it's been asked many times before, but should I just wait until HoW drops to redeem?

Up to u. The experience won't reset like it did with TDB. All you'll need is an exotic shard to upgrade to 365. So it's really a 7 strange coin difference to wait

I would turn it in now and level it. You will just have to level it from 331 to 365. If you wait, you will have to level it all the way to 365 then.

Deleted my 2nd titan to make a warlock. Going thru this story again for the fourth time is a drag smh. Anyway anybody wanna do a fresh crota run on x1 let me know im about to get on in 30 mins

They need to buff ARs and Scouts , this hawkmoon/thorn combo is mad boring.

Let the VEX and Suros pop off again, just for the sake of variety.

Deleted my 2nd titan to make a warlock. Going thru this story again for the fourth time is a drag smh. Anyway anybody wanna do a fresh crota run on x1 let me know im about to get on in 30 mins

me.. never did crota/vog or anything.. smh so far behind in this game..

psn - justreason

Last edited:
I could be down for some of that. Let me hit rank 4 with IB today though first. You and your rank 4 with 2 guys by Friday night! :x :smokin :lol:

They need to buff ARs and Scouts , this hawkmoon/thorn combo is mad boring.

Let the VEX and Suros pop off again, just for the sake of variety.

The vex is fine the way it is now. 5 head shots kills, which is sufficient with that fire rate. Suros and autos should go back to what they were pre 1.1.2. They were just fine there. Good enough that if they landed the first shot they had a chance to kill someone with a hand cannon. Hand cannons were nerfed as well with 1.1.2 as its harder to chain crits.

I could be down for some of that. Let me hit rank 4 with IB today though first. You and your rank 4 with 2 guys by Friday night! :x :smokin :lol:

:lol: nah man my Warlock isn't rank 4 yet.. no buff is rough, tonight though he will be.

Imma be on tonight. Down for it all. Gotta get from IB rank 2 to 3 by tomm night too.

Am down. What time you planning to get on to knock this out?

Time? Whatever works for everyone.. I'm available all day.

Hit ib rank 3 yesterday and first match at lvl 3 I get jolders hammer to drop. I was pretty stoked nonetheless. Almost to 4.

:lol: nah man my Warlock isn't rank 4 yet.. no buff is rough, tonight though he will be.

Imma be on tonight. Down for it all. Gotta get from IB rank 2 to 3 by tomm night too.

Am down. What time you planning to get on to knock this out?

Time? Whatever works for everyone.. I'm available all day.

Ima be on between 930-10pm tonight.

Getting close to finishing my HoW preparation. I'm edging all factions to ~10 rep away from the next rank so I can immediately rank up after downloading the expansion and hopefully get some new gear. I'll try to edge my main faction on each class one or two days before the release.

Also gotta make sure all my characters have 10 5000xp completed bounties so I can immediately level any new guns or gear I get.

The grind is real 
pimp.gif

Warlock (finished)

Titan only needs Dead Orbit edging, about 2000 more rep.

Hunter only needs FWC, about 1000 rep.

If you wanna prepare extra hard and maximize your potential on the first day HoW releases this is the way to do it.

Try getting crucible and vanguard marks maxed out on all characters too, or at least 150 of each so you can buy 2 guns

Back
Top Bottom