Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Bought a spear last night and got exactly the roll I wanted. Took me ~60 motes to get it.

Solar with ambush scope, spray and play, snapshot/send it/perfect balance, last round.

I wish it was armor piercing instead of send it but it's fine the way it is.

^ I was put in one of your games last night twilight Gap right when it was about to end. I think it ended 9000-20100 :smh:

The roll on got for gheleons demise
Rodeo
Flared Magwell or Explosive Rounds
Firefly

^ I was put in one of your games last night twilight Gap right when it was about to end. I think it ended 9000-20100 :smh:

Rodeo
Firefly

Was that the game that I was chilling on the bridge where I was sniping with my Thorn and no on wanted to even try to kill me? :lol: there was someone using a sniper on me and somehow I always side stepped him or out sniped him with a thorn. Worst sniper I ever played against :lol:

Rodeo
Firefly

Was that the game that I was chilling on the bridge where I was sniping with my Thorn and no on wanted to even try to kill me? :lol: there was someone using a sniper on me and somehow I always side stepped him or out sniped him with a thorn. Worst sniper I ever played against :lol:

:lol: that game was a massacre. i saw the score
abe-simpson-gif.gif

:lol: that game was a massacre. i saw the score
abe-simpson-gif.gif

I wonder what gave them the idea that having someone perched up top and tagging them with DoTs while the rest of the team flanks is a good strategy to win :lol: and I'm far from a great crucible player. It's definitely fun to be able to experience that though. I got smacked like that 2-4 times last night when going up against teams or 1-2 great players.

Xur with the disappointment.. Still need that Lucky Raspberry.

Got a pretty good Jolders drop last night: arc, spray and play, field scout, reactive reload

Iron Banner weapons can be ascended to 365. I wonder if you can reforge after you ascend, whenever iron banner comes back.

Last edited:
Xur with the disappointment.. Still need that Lucky Raspberry.

Got a pretty good Jolders drop last night: arc, spray and play, field scout, reactive reload

Iron Banner weapons can be ascended to 365. I wonder if you can reforge after you ascend, whenever iron banner comes back.

Hmm, so I guess I should buy a few more spears and just reroll them next IB :D

In all honesty I think thorn needs a big time nerf, I'm always getting sniped with it, and I'm the one that's sniping them lol. It's like they nerf hawkmoon and made thorn the new hawkmoon..

This is from someone who loves handcannons lol

Btw I'd love to run ib with u guys if u ever have room, everytime I see one u guys on U got a full squad (with good reason)

Last edited:
In all honesty I think thorn needs a big time nerf, I'm always getting sniped with it, and I'm the one that's sniping them lol. It's like they nerf hawkmoon and made thorn the new hawkmoon..

This is from someone who loves handcannons lol

Btw I'd love to run ib with u guys if u ever have room, everytime I see one u guys on U got a full squad (with good reason)

Thorn has always had more range than the Hawkmoon if you chose send it. Thorn is fine the way it is. If anything needs a nerf I feel it's the Red Death.

Thorn has always had more range than the Hawkmoon if you chose send it. Thorn is fine the way it is. If anything needs a nerf I feel it's the Red Death.

You've said this a lot. Thorn with Send It has the same range as the Hawkmoon. Pretty positive on that. Unless the actual stat that is shown is inaccurate.

You've said this a lot. Thorn with Send It has the same range as the Hawkmoon. Pretty positive on that. Unless the actual stat that is shown is inaccurate.
When I did a comparison (holding what is is L2 or R2) I could have sworn that it was just a little higher on the thorn. But that maybe also due to the ballistics I use.

Last edited:
You would think Bungie would realize Final Round is OP on a high impact sniper.. the better perk imo is Luck in the Chamber if they ever decide to address or fix the issue.

I'm so sick of other players using hand cannons and sniping me from across the map...

Almost ruins the Crucible/IIron Banner experience.

And yes I am mad that I keep getting beat by hand cannons

Last edited:
Crucible/IB primaries = Thorn, Hawkmoon, TLW, Red Death

Secondary = Felwinter's Lie
Heavy = Radegast Fury

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom