Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So you beat them right?

@bosKicKz I think ihust1e ihust1e and I are in need of your services :lol:

I'm down to help, but theres quite a few people ahead of yall that I know personally that asked for a run

Oh I see.... I'm on for hours today with nobody and now you guys sneak on without me for ToO AND a level 35... Smh...

Bruh you were online mad early patrolling then went MIA for the rest of the day

TRIALS OF OSIRIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING WITH THE WRONG TEAM. VERY FRUSTRATING.

This.

@Biggie62

Long block of test.

In summary, my team didnt not have the tools to kill skolas and I had to wait until they quit before I could get ppl in that had to right tools

yea.... all those times you saw me on.....yea.....so

My original team and I finished the first 5 rounds in an hour or two.

We get to skolas and my teammates tell me they only have Paitience and Time at 365 -_-

So we tried to sniper skolas with my LDR 365 and their P&Ts. Wasnt working.

And on top of that, one of the ppl we were with just didnt want to listen. He saw the video how to beat skolas...he even sent us the video how to beat it. But he just woudnt not cooperate with us. Son would leave the bubble....start running to the other side of the map, die from the scorch cannon, use his against all odds machine gun, complain that he needs BoL bc 'WoL makes no difference'. etc. etc. et ******* c.

I dont have the heart to boot ppl but it was the most frustrating thing ever. Was really 1 wipe away from flipping out on him.

At around GoT time, I basically said this **** not working out and im gonna watch GoT. As soon as the bad wheel left, me and my boy stayed back and grabbed bobby digital to come through with the Longbow. We ended up downing him once on some Mr Magoo **** but the bombs got us. We coudnt down him again though. That P&T is really a HUGE hindrace. At that point, my boy (P&T guy) had to get off so he and bobby left.

I refused to turn the **** off. 

Holla at @FreshPairs
 who was cooling in orbit. Think his LDR was 331. Used LFG for the first time and found dude with 365 E Spear. Downed skolas 3 times in a row. Killed skolas in 20 mins. Thats why that bum posted his queen shader 
:smh: :lol:

@illsupra Joined yall and still seemed like quite a grind :lol:

Full Gameplay of the VERY last game with biggie62 biggie62 and zero23 zero23 . Felt like a Game 7 in the NBA Finals :lol:... Win or Go Home basically

Juicy part starts at 3:45 when series is 2-2

All in all, I like ToO.. depending on who you're running with it can make it a grind/exciting. Helping people who don't Crucible often is fun but very frustrating at times.

Last edited:
 Full Gameplay of the VERY last game with @Biggie62 and @Zero23. Felt like a Game 7 in the NBA Finals
laugh.gif
... Win or Go Home basically

Juicy part starts at 3:45 when series is 2-2

All in all, I like ToO.. depending on who you're running with it can make it a grind/exciting. Helping people who don't Crucible often is fun but very frustrating at times.
Reliving that final Titan slam. He should've killed both of us but it glitched. 
laugh.gif

Running with Bos I've come to realize, I'm Stockton and he's Malone. Before our Trials run I picked up the Crucible assist bounty. I had 47 by the time we were done with our 9 trials matches. 
sick.gif
 Whatever it takes to get us to the promised land.

As the official TMT promoter I will put it out there, @bLaZ3n  takes paypal gift only for Trials runs. 
roll.gif

I've been Exotic and Legendary farming on Vanguard Dragon for 2 hours...

Got some Warlock boots and an auto rifle
I basically solo'd the Nexus while some guy was afk, he comes back right before I kill the Nexus, hits it with a rocket, kills it, gets Suros :smh:
He had 8 total kills...

Finally getting my wisdom teeth pulled so ima have some free time over the next few days. Tryna get everything done

Would rather use my LDR than the P&T because it has more impact and leaves my other slots open for an exotic like the gjally or thunder lord.

@Biggie62

Long block of test.

In summary, my team didnt not have the tools to kill skolas and I had to wait until they quit before I could get ppl in that had to right tools
yea.... all those times you saw me on.....yea.....so

My original team and I finished the first 5 rounds in an hour or two.

We get to skolas and my teammates tell me they only have Paitience and Time at 365 -_-

So we tried to sniper skolas with my LDR 365 and their P&Ts. Wasnt working.

And on top of that, one of the ppl we were with just didnt want to listen. He saw the video how to beat skolas...he even sent us the video how to beat it. But he just woudnt not cooperate with us. Son would leave the bubble....start running to the other side of the map, die from the scorch cannon, use his against all odds machine gun, complain that he needs BoL bc 'WoL makes no difference'. etc. etc. et ******* c.

I dont have the heart to boot ppl but it was the most frustrating thing ever. Was really 1 wipe away from flipping out on him.

At around GoT time, I basically said this **** not working out and im gonna watch GoT. As soon as the bad wheel left, me and my boy stayed back and grabbed bobby digital to come through with the Longbow. We ended up downing him once on some Mr Magoo **** but the bombs got us. We coudnt down him again though. That P&T is really a HUGE hindrace. At that point, my boy (P&T guy) had to get off so he and bobby left.

I refused to turn the **** off. 

Holla at @FreshPairs
 who was cooling in orbit. Think his LDR was 331. Used LFG for the first time and found dude with 365 E Spear. Downed skolas 3 times in a row. Killed skolas in 20 mins. Thats why that bum posted his queen shader 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
@illsupra Joined yall and still seemed like quite a grind
laugh.gif

Nah I cleared it with @FreshPairs  and a 3rd from LFG

@illsupra  and I went into 34 PoE to help @trublu86  with qodron

The way that ended 
eek.gif
. Frost forever trolling 
roll.gif

@bLaZ3n  yea I was on and then got off because people come over. I didn't realize that I had left the PS4 on while I was out the office though 
laugh.gif
. I was battling getting sick all weekend and it finally hit me yesterday evening. I think I was tired and that let it get the best of me. @Ciscokid  welcome to world of getting sick from your kids being sick. This **** sucks
mean.gif

On the plus side, I took off today to chill and not be coughing and blowing my nose all in the office, so I am at home running stuff.

Farming keys.....when the random beside you gets one and you dont.....then you drive to the next area as they are wrapping up and see 2 more people get keys 
mad.gif

I go to another zone and get a key though myself 
nthat.gif

Ended up with 1 key and 3 legendary engrams from only about 5-6 Wolf kills 
nthat.gif

wrightone86 wrightone86 I currently have a sore throat and trying to keep it from developing further. Wife has had a fever all weekend and my son came up to me and wiped his nose on my sleeve. Thought he was going to hug me :smh:

@WrightOne86 I currently have a sore throat and trying to keep it from developing further. Wife has had a fever all weekend and my son came up to me and wiped his nose on my sleeve. Thought he was going to hug me
mean.gif
Yep you right in the middle of it too I see, smh

Sore throat, "Roscoe nose" as I call it (from Martin
laugh.gif
) , and sneezing. Ain't enough dayquil, theraflu, cough drops, and orange juice to combat it. I don't know what the hell these kids get but it sucks. Doesn't help that I take sinus meds on the daily because I have those bad too 
mean.gif

Would rather use my LDR than the P&T because it has more impact and leaves my other slots open for an exotic like the gjally or thunder lord.

I WOULD TO BUT MY LDR IS 331 AND MY P & T IS 365. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT I'M GONNA WASTE AN ETHERIC LIGHT ON THE LDR EITHER.

I WOULD TO BUT MY LDR IS 331 AND MY P & T IS 365. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT I'M GONNA WASTE AN ETHERIC LIGHT ON THE LDR EITHER.

I love my LDR :lol:
Especially the void one that has 6 shots in the clip and holds 24 in reserve with my extra ammo gear.

I wouldn't be shocked if SKolas is Void tomorrow. But if it doesn't have a burn then I refuse to do it :lol:

Yes, I don't want to deal with learning the mechanics of the fight. It's not even worth it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be shocked if SKolas is Void tomorrow. But if it doesn't have a burn then I refuse to do it
laugh.gif

Yes, I don't want to deal with learning the mechanics of the fight. It's not even worth it.
Look at Biggie trying to flex with all his new void primaries. You'll be there Wednesday Night with us running it even without a burn. 
roll.gif

Just massive amount of adds like the Captain thing, except this time there are mines involved. Seems like all the rounds culminate into one big round. Annoying but doable.

Then again, Level 32, 34, IB this reset and ToO at the end of the week is enough content to keep me happy. 

Look at Biggie trying to flex with all his new void primaries. You'll be there Wednesday Night with us running it even without a burn. :rofl:

Just massive amount of adds like the Captain thing, except this time there are mines involved. Seems like all the rounds culminate into one big round. Annoying but doable.

Then again, Level 32, 34, IB this reset and ToO at the end of the week is enough content to keep me happy. 

Annoying is an understatement. You need luck partially especially since one 1 bubble runs out it'll be hard to get a 2nd. I mean yea it is. I just don't want to wipe for hours because we get a **** spawn for mines SMH :smh:

CAN IRON BANNER WEAPONS WE CURRENTLY HAVE BE RE-ROLLED AT THE GUNSMITH OR ONLY AT THE IRON BANNER DUDE (LORD SALADIN?)?

Back
Top Bottom