Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just got my Warlock to 32

So now it's
Titan 34
Hunter 33
Warlock 32

Even though my Hunter is my main, it was easier to get to 34 with my Titan :lol:

Gotta take a break from destiny poe and to0 ruining my destiny experience with dumbass players. My frustration was over 9000 yesterday.

Man that game we were down 4-2, and came back to win 5-4.. I should of recorded, I had 27 kills that round. :x
:frown:

Me, @illsupra and one of my homies did a 25 min speed run to Mercury last night :rofl:

No gas.. 9-0 in 20-25 mins
I need that type of setup right there! I was on earlier but you weren't so I just finished the last couple of steps to unlock PoE and did level 28 with my hunter

27 wins 0 losses in the Trials this weekend 
smokin.gif

Got the handcannon on all characters 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Can anyone help me run through this Summoning Pits strike real quick so I can get Thorn?

I am on PS4 and it is Ohleo

Been helping people on my friends list with trials a lot this weekend since I play a ton of crucible, there was this one group that sent us a voice message in the fourth round begging us to let them win because they were 8-0 and didn't want to take the L [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Can judgements chance give you armor or just weapons
You can get either. On my warlock, I got more gloves but they had all INT instead of strength like the ones that were sold. Then I got a sniper the next time I turned them in to get one.

Been helping people on my friends list with trials a lot this weekend since I play a ton of crucible, there was this one group that sent us a voice message in the fourth round begging us to let them win because they were 8-0 and didn't want to take the L [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So did you crush their dreams or make their day?

:nerd:

halp

plz

So you beat them right?

@bosKicKz I think ihust1e ihust1e and I are in need of your services :lol:

Shoutout to Bos for the carry today in ToO :smokin . Took zero and myself to the promised land. Got 2 void scouts today, one from Skolas and the other from the ToO chest

just spent 2 hours trying to do the level 34 poe. got to the end in 20 minutes. spent the remaining time failing on the last boss. so frsutrating cuz one of the players just couldnt contribute. dude was a 34 with no gally and he was a warlock. so we had 2 hunters with gallys and a warlock. dude was flat out stupid. was using hunger of crota. after like an hour and a half we asked if he had a higher leveled titan and he only had a level 33 titan. we tried the bubble thing but man, without 3 gallys the last boss is damn near impossible. we barely got him to half life AT BEST

just spent 2 hours trying to do the level 34 poe. got to the end in 20 minutes. spent the remaining time failing on the last boss. so frsutrating cuz one of the players just couldnt contribute. dude was a 34 with no gally and he was a warlock. so we had 2 hunters with gallys and a warlock. dude was flat out stupid. was using hunger of crota. after like an hour and a half we asked if he had a higher leveled titan and he only had a level 33 titan. we tried the bubble thing but man, without 3 gallys the last boss is damn near impossible. we barely got him to half life AT BEST

We had 3 34s..but we all ran right and hung out there with the most cover... 1 guy was using icebreaker of the boss and calling out where the silver goblin was. The other 2 ran shotgun and gally and killed the goblin and saved the shotgun for the shield. When it came time we all huddled in the far right behind cover and used the shotguns. In between we shot the boss with gally... Pretty much it. Maybe that could work?

SOS

NEED 1 MORE FOR SKOLAS

TEAMMATE LIED AND DID NOT HAVE GOOD SNIPER FOR SKOLAS.

WE SITTING HERE LOOKING FOR ONE MORE PERSON TO KILL HIM.

PLEASE HELP

Back
Top Bottom