Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yea I am going to pick either the sniper of the shotty. Probably leaning more to the fusion sniper myself though.

House of Judgement trolling just giving out all strength gear so people can get to level 34
laugh.gif
. They are selling the helm but it is all strength again. Increased recovery and super recharge when fighting the Hive is the perk on it too it seems. Not to mention they are selling the pulse rifle....low impact, only 21 in the clip and increased damage to Fallen Shanks
indifferent.gif

HoJ packages all week for me. I just have to decide which character I want to open them on to try and get the gear now.

Yea I am going to pick either the sniper of the shotty. Probably leaning more to the fusion sniper myself though.

House of Judgement trolling just giving out all strength gear so people can get to level 34 :lol: . They are selling the helm but it is all strength again. Increased recovery and super recharge when fighting the Hive is the perk on it too it seems. Not to mention they are selling the pulse rifle....low impact, only 21 in the clip and increased damage to Fallen Shanks :stoneface:

HoJ packages all week for me. I just have to decide which character I want to open them on to try and get the gear now.

I have the Solar version, range is nice but I'm not a fan honestly. I do vouch for the scout though. The times I used it for the Vex it was doing WORK!!!

It's actually void burn

http://i.imgur.com/fyvXQKI.png

The video will prove it too. I guess I was right on the guess :lol: last week. Time to level up my spear to 365. And to those thinking of leveling your Praedyth's, don't do it for SKolas because it won't stun him.

Oh and want to say that I picked up the Lord of Wolves yesterday but didn't get a chance to use it because it was somewhere close to 2am and I needed some much needed sleep :lol:

Thanks, I stand corrected lol... Guess I gotta ascend my truth, luckily my spear is void lol

The guys with 3 Gjallarhorns are talking to me like I'm the blessed one while I'm stuck transferring my one and only :smh:

Skolas encounter should not be hard with void burn... The only Fallen enemy that shoots void is the Servitor

Wow, they kicked everyone and pulled down Destiny for the new patch. Curious to see the patch notes. Feel like something like this will be there:

Killing Skolas before diffusing mines will result in a wipe or something to that extent.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=12978

Patch Notes:

Key Highlights

• The first Wanted Fallen Bounty completed each week is now guaranteed to drop a Treasure Key
  • Greatly increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from the small chests at the end of the Prison of Elders
  • Increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from Ether Chests

Prison of Elders

• Greatly increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from the small chests
  • Class Items will now drop from Level 32, Level 34, and Level 35 
  • Fixed a bug in which the Ship (Hildian Seeker) did not drop under certain circumstances
  • Fixed a bug in which the ‘Elder Cipher’ Bounty could not be acquired if your Bounty inventory was full
  • You will need to defeat Skolas again to receive the ‘Elder Cipher’ Bounty
  • Damage caused by Qodron’s Gaze is reduced by 25%
  • Damage multiplier for the Jailbreaker buff increased by 100%

Trials of Osiris

• Fixed an issue in which Trials of Osiris emblems were not sent to the Postmaster if your Emblem inventory was full
  • Passage Coins can now be dismantled

Weekly Heroics

• Fixed an issue where the Weekly Heroic strikes did not award engrams (Note: Tooltip will not display them as rewards)

World

• Ether Chests may only be looted once per spawn
  • Ether Chests will no longer grant ammo consumables when opened
  • Ether Chests will now grant a small amount of Queen's Wrath reputation when opened
  • Ether Chests now have a chance to drop Tokens of Flight, Identity, and Judgment

Quests

• Petra will no longer display a quest waypoint for players who have not purchased House of Wolves
  • Fixed a bug in which players abandoning the ‘Gone to Ground’ quest were still being directed to the Venus Patrol

Bounties

• The first Wanted Fallen Bounty completed each week is now guaranteed to drop a Treasure Key

Weapons

• Fixed a bug in which the 1.2.0.1 hotfix mistakenly did not contain the 1.1.1 Fusion Rifle balance changes.  As a result, players were playing with its pre-1.1.1 weapon balance state.  The original fix has been re-applied.

Items

• Tokens of Flight, Identity, and Judgment can now be dismantled to gain +10 House of Judgement reputation each 
  • Ammo consumables can now stack to 100

• Greatly increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from the small chests at the end of the Prison of Elders
Stopped reading. Don't care about the rest
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Edit: I lied
  • Ether Chests will now grant a small amount of Queen's Wrath reputation when opened
sick.gif

Last edited:
Stopped reading. Don't care about the rest :lol: :nthat:  

Edit: I lied

:x

Increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from Ether Chests
Ether Chests may only be looted once per spawn
Ether Chests will no longer grant ammo consumables when opened
Ether Chests will now grant a small amount of Queen's Wrath reputation when opened

Am i really gonna have to have 2 strength armor pieces to be 34? :smh: DAMNIT

Last edited:
The guarantee key for Wanted bounty is sweet also.

So wait no more speeder to race to hit the box multiple times?

Am i really gonna have to have 2 strength armor pieces to be 34?
mean.gif
DAMNIT
Some people going to have 3 since he sold gloves, chest and now helmet all with strength
mean.gif

At least they weren't the only drops you got for your character as you were trying to level them up in CE raid, right @Biggie62?
laugh.gif

Nope. Looks like only per kill, but they increased the drop rate and give you one for turning in the first wanted bounty.

I wonder if you can turn in 1 wanted bounty a day and get a key or if it is only 1 key per week for all the wanted bounties for the week? At least it is a guaranteed 3 keys a week now on the low end.

Am i really gonna have to have 2 strength armor pieces to be 34?
mean.gif
DAMNIT
Some people going to have 3 since he sold gloves, chest and now helmet all with strength
mean.gif

At least they weren't the only drops you got for your character as you were trying to level them up in CE raid, right @Biggie62?
laugh.gif

Nope. Looks like only per kill, but they increased the drop rate and give you one for turning in the first wanted bounty.

I wonder if you can turn in 1 wanted bounty a day and get a key or if it is only 1 key per week for all the wanted bounties for the week? At least it is a guaranteed 3 keys a week now on the low end.
Prob meant per week, it's possible for others depending if u get a lucky drop.

Back
Top Bottom