Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

@iHust1e Nice...so yours is solar? Mine is void. I lucked out and got a Matador on Monday when I was running crucible. So now I have a Matador, judgement and a Felwinter's so I can put 1 on each guy :lol: :smokin

I need to roll my Her Benevolence sniper as well. I am going to roll that one to be more of a PvE sniper for me since I have the Spears for PvP.

I got that Techeun Force fusion rifle too. Anyone else have it and use it? Wondering if it is any good.

[thread="606173"]<a data-huddler-embed="href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/45322" style="display:inline-block;">@WrightOne86</a>
 Not yet. Literally got it and went to bed right after. Gonna level it up though and see what it can do since I dont have a solar legendary MG.
[/thread]
[thread="606173"] [/thread]
[thread="606173"]<a data-huddler-embed="href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/40345" style="display:inline-block;">@bLaZ3n</a>
 seems to be the case. I was so confused when the auto rifle dropped lol
[/thread]
[thread="606173"]Hoarding some of my weapons paid off as I found that my longbow and low humility snipers are considered tier 1 snipers for PVP. Gonna reroll those today as well as my her benevolence and her courtesy and scoop up a Judgement VI. Until I can get tthose damn Matadors and party crashers lol[/thread]
[thread="606173"]I have to run 1 more 32 poe and my 34/35 PoEs tonight if anyone would like to join. I have a void Edreefs spear with final round at 365. (Just as long as I get that etheric light from the 34 or IB today lol)[/thread]
[thread="606173"]There's really soooo much to do now  :pimp: [/thread]

THE PRAEDYTH REVENGE IS STILL THE PVP SNIPER TO HAVE.

THE PRAEDYTH REVENGE IS STILL THE PVP SNIPER TO HAVE.

Depends on game mode. For Clash and Control, it works.. as well as any other low impact/high rate of fire sniper, such as the Prudence, Chosen and countless others. For Skrim/Trials? You'll need more impact to actually kill off revives. Her Benevolence (Queens Sniper), Long Bow, LDR are all perfect for Skirm/Trials. If you must, use your Final Round Spear. :smh:

Depends on game mode. For Clash and Control, it works.. as well as any other low impact/high rate of fire sniper, such as the Prudence, Chosen and countless others. For Skrim/Trials? You'll need more impact to actually kill off revives. Her Benevolence (Queens Sniper), Long Bow, LDR are all perfect for Skirm/Trials. If you must, use your Final Round Spear.
mean.gif
"Are you pro?"
laugh.gif

You would be against the final round sniper of all people. I still always aim for the head. If I miss and it gets you in the chest/leg/arm/toe/finger and kills you with that last shot, then that is just a bonus
laugh.gif

Damn Her Benevolence is a top tier one too? What perks you recommend for that one?

Picked up Felwinter's Lie and Matador on my most recent IB match.

Still need the Gally tho :smh:

"Are you pro?" :lol:

You would be against the final round sniper of all people. I still always aim for the head. If I miss and it gets you in the chest/leg/arm/toe/finger and kills you with that last shot, then that is just a bonus :lol:

Damn Her Benevolence is a top tier one too? What perks you recommend for that one?

Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Snapshot/Quickdraw, Unflinching

Ended up with a party crasher last night in IB. Forgot i had a her courtesy as well. Oh i also got my 3rd gjally from gorgon chest and the new exotic hunter boots from NF. Quad jumping :pimp:

"Are you pro?" :lol:

You would be against the final round sniper of all people. I still always aim for the head. If I miss and it gets you in the chest/leg/arm/toe/finger and kills you with that last shot, then that is just a bonus :lol:

Yea her benevolence is in the S tier. I was talking with Bos and Zero about this sometime this past weekend and zero actually has the perfect build for it so ask to see his.

I got 3 or 4 of those benevolence snipers. Didn't really look that great on paper.

Yea her benevolence is in the S tier. I was talking with Bos and Zero about this sometime this past weekend and zero actually has the perfect build for it so ask to see his.
Hey @Zero23 equip your sniper on one of your hunters with app or web plugin. I just stalked, I mean searched, and saw all of them were holding shottys currently.
laugh.gif

Shotgun 4 LYFE
Shortgaze, Hidden Hand, Snapshot/Quickdraw, Unflinching
Just checked it out Zero.....Not bad
Zero has exactly the same perks that Bos recommend to get
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

[thread="606173"]<a data-huddler-embed="href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/45322" style="display:inline-block;">@WrightOne86</a>
 Not yet. Literally got it and went to bed right after. Gonna level it up though and see what it can do since I dont have a solar legendary MG.
[/thread]
[thread="606173"]<a data-huddler-embed="href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/40345" style="display:inline-block;">@bLaZ3n</a>
 seems to be the case. I was so confused when the auto rifle dropped lol
[/thread]
[thread="606173"]Hoarding some of my weapons paid off as I found that my longbow and low humility snipers are considered tier 1 snipers for PVP. Gonna reroll those today as well as my her benevolence and her courtesy and scoop up a Judgement VI. Until I can get tthose damn Matadors and party crashers lol[/thread]
[thread="606173"]I have to run 1 more 32 poe and my 34/35 PoEs tonight if anyone would like to join. I have a void Edreefs spear with final round at 365. (Just as long as I get that etheric light from the 34 or IB today lol)[/thread]
[thread="606173"]There's really soooo much to do now  :pimp: [/thread]
ill be on b

last time on IB .. Was rocking with the suros & mida & mostly putting up mediocre numbers . This time .. I got the hawk moon..... Dog. That gun is crazy lol

So...I'm pretty sure we all have the same game, but I swear I don't know what y'all are talking about. :lol: Anyways I just broke the level 20 barrier not too long ago and I'm kinda stuck somewhere in the low -mid 20s. Any advice?

Back
Top Bottom