Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Reforging weapons and got my rude awakening with rangefinder, rifled barrel, and luck in the chamber. Got my exodus plan with arc and tracking. Velocity is the same as truth so my valedictorian is now not needed. Also has heavy payload so blast radius is between truth and gjally stats :pimp:

Reforging weapons and got my rude awakening with rangefinder, rifled barrel, and luck in the chamber. Got my exodus plan with arc and tracking. Velocity is the same as truth so my valedictorian is now not needed. Also has heavy payload so blast radius is between truth and gjally stats :pimp:

Dismantle that shotgun and buy a Judgement IV from New Monarchy, or get a Party Crasher+1 or Metador from Crucible (random drops).

Tracking is overrated for PvP usage. Grenades and Horseshoes >

Dismantle that shotgun and buy a Judgement IV from New Monarchy, or get a Party Crasher+1 or Metador from Crucible (random drops).

i have a judgement vi with luck in the chamber but the fire rate is too slow for me. Need party crasher or matador i always die by those :smh:

i have a judgement vi with luck in the chamber but the fire rate is too slow for me. Need party crasher or matador i always die by those
mean.gif
I see those shottys drop for everyone except me.

Saw 3 drop in the same damn match yesterday smh

Ok i can't be the only one that wants to run only faction weapons while doing crucible with the corresponding matching shader and class item right?

Got the Purifier Robes for my Warlock on my first NF tonight 
nthat.gif

They are the ones where you disorient the enemy when you pop revive. 
nthat.gif

Edit: Etheric Light from NF #2  & #3 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
The Nightfall is legit so easy this week that I'm helping other people do it.

Vision of Confluence
Any Legendary Arc Sniper
Gjallahorn
Warlock
Sunsinger
Arkon gone in 30 seconds or less

**** is fun with burns on

Can I reroll a iron banner weapon received from a previous iron banner?

My spear without final round is annoying me lol

Can I reroll a iron banner weapon received from a previous iron banner?

My spear without final round is annoying me lol
You could have re-rolled that since the DLC came out last. Take it to the gunsmith like any other weapon to reforge.

I finally got a @bLaZ3n approved Judgement shotty....I think....I hope
ohwell.gif
.....I was rolling with Biggie and Zero before we did our NFs and level 35 Skola last night.

I rolled it with:

Void Burn (finally one not solar
laugh.gif
)

Soft Ballistics (I know, I know.....no field choke or aggressive 
mean.gif
)

Shot Package

Small Bore

Luck in the Chamber

@Biggie62, @Zero23, and myself 1-shot Skolas last night with the void burn. I got the piece to turn in for my exotic quest, so know I am just waiting to hear from the Judgement guy on when it will be ready. They both got weapons from the Skolas kill with arc damage on them I believe. I didn't, but then I got one from the Judgement package back in the Reef.

I got the Orbiks-Fel MG:

Void

Accurized Ballistics/Field Choke

Counterbalance

Extended Mag/Hammer Forged/Fitted Stock

Vandal Burn

Going to shoot like a last beam once it is all unlocked. Between that and no damn shank burn I am happy with it
laugh.gif

RE-ROLLED MY SPEAR FOR FINAL ROUND.
sick.gif

IT'S GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND.
Final round.

Soo damnnn

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I got the Orbiks-Fel MG:

Void

Accurized Ballistics/Field Choke

Counterbalance

Extended Mag/Hammer Forged/Fitted Stock

Vandal Burn

Going to shoot like a last beam once it is all unlocked. Between that and no damn shank burn I am happy with it
laugh.gif
Got the same damn exact LMG from that judgement package

Son wont give me any armor.

Gonna finish up IB with two of my character by tomorrow. And do the warlock this weekend

Cant wait to retro all htos VOG armor/ guns 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
331 Spear in ToO at level 33, still 1-shots people with final round.

When you pick up the quick double kill using 2 bullets and you know that last one wasn't a head shot
nthat.gif

I have an Arc one and a Void one with Final Round and Ambush/Short Gaze scopes.

@iHust1e, have you leveled that MG yet? You like it? I can't complain because my first judgement package gave me all INT gloves for my Warlock
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Got the Void IB sniper with field scout and final round
devil.gif
Nice. You can have a kind of hybrid setup with that one there. Run field scout for use in PvE and another perk in that tree for PvP. You want a shorter clip for PvP so you can get to that final bullet more often.

Apparently every weapon is dropping in Iron Banner.

Finally got the exotic bounty from level 34 Poe.

Got to Iron Banner Rank 2 as well

Back
Top Bottom