Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Some people going to have 3 since he sold gloves, chest and now helmet all with strength :smh:
At least they weren't the only drops you got for your character as you were trying to level them up in CE raid, right @Biggie62
? :lol:
Nope. Looks like only per kill, but they increased the drop rate and give you one for turning in the first wanted bounty.

I wonder if you can turn in 1 wanted bounty a day and get a key or if it is only 1 key per week for all the wanted bounties for the week? At least it is a guaranteed 3 keys a week now on the low end.

:smh:

The first Wanted Fallen Bounty completed each week is now guaranteed to drop a Treasure Key
Increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from Ether Chests

Ether Chests may only be looted once per spawn
Ether Chests will no longer grant ammo consumables when opened

It was good, and then it went down hill...

Last edited:
RACING THE BIKES TO LOOT A CHEST MULTIPLE TIMES WAS FUN.
Bungie always spoiling the fun smh 
mean.gif

Good patch. Definitely frees up space on consumables. Sucks that we can't farm engrams anymore though. Farmed a bunch yesterday and leveled the crypt arc like nothing. Only got 1 key but I did make 12k glimmer too while I was at it.

Bungie is at least realizing that making things too much of a grind is a bad thing. IB should be easier since they added new bounties to it now as well.

5K glimmer for Etheric Light from Iron Banner.

Scout, Fusion, Legs and Arms for sale.

The role on the Fusion is pretty good. Range Finder, Hidden Hand, Accelerated Coils (arc damage)

New class items

Last edited:
Fusion Rifle "nerf" should be good, thank you based god.

Fixed a bug in which the 1.2.0.1 hotfix mistakenly did not contain the 1.1.1 Fusion Rifle balance changes. As a result, players were playing with its pre-1.1.1 weapon balance state. The original fix has been re-applied.

Someone in the comments on a Reddit post, figured out it is more efficient to take 2 guys to rank 3 with IB instead of taking one all the way to rank 5 to try and get 2 etheric light.
100 from 0 -> 1
1200 from 1 -> 2
2400 from 2 -> 3
3700 Total x 2 = 7400 rep required.
vs.

100 from 0 -> 1
1200 from 1 -> 2
2400 from 2 -> 3
2400 from 3 -> 4
2400 from 4 -> 5
8500 Total
So much stuff going on and to do now.
nthat.gif

Not even sure what to do. Definitely going to knock out the NFs and a couple level 35s though for sure. I have to finish up my exotic bounty this week hopefully.

What an update! Great job bungie. And buying etheric light? 5k?hopefully there's a level constraint or something cuz everyone at level 34 would be stupid. People grinded their way to 34 already just for people to be able to cop it 2 weeks later?

What an update! Great job bungie. And buying etheric light? 5k?hopefully there's a level constraint or something cuz everyone at level 34 would be stupid. People grinded their way to 34 already just for people to be able to cop it 2 weeks later?

You can buy one at Rank 3, then Rank 5. Therefore, only 2 per character.

The Silimar's Wrath auto rifle dropped today while I was doing crucible. I thought only the spear and lash were supposed to drop?

This dude @bLaZ3n
sick.gif

I know he was tight when you hit him with the ground super from distance though
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Edit:

Just finished that entire video.......that round 4 W?!
eek.gif

Bos really is sick in PvP on this game.
sick.gif

Forgot to post saying thanks for running with me yesterday so I could finish up and grab that 9-0 ticket myself. Went 18-1 for the weekend (only because myself, Zero, and Biggie read the buff wrong about the loss. Thought it would erase one and not that it had to already be active at time of loss
laugh.gif
mean.gif
)

Ended up getting the Scout rifle with Arc burn on it. Trying to get that rocket launcher or pulse rifle next go around.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Moving Forever Eater to lvl 32, cheap shot bungie

Hey as long as you have 2 Gjallarhorns and 1 hunger your are fine. The new 34 is even easier. Don't need to even synth. Just 7 Gjallarhorns a piece and then a few sniper rounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom