Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just picked up the Plan C exotic fusion rifle from the new Nightfall strike 
pimp.gif

I just decided to get a PS4 like 2 days ago and missed out on a sweet Destiny bundle for $405 on Groupon. Trying to find a good deal somewhere else.

ammo regens in 4 secs not 6

really tired of people talking out of their *** about the gun. its not THAT hard to shoot then count. here, heres a shortcut.

at 1:53 he empties his clip. soon as the clip hits 0, note the time till it hits 1. look at the time again. note the time until it hits 2. 6 seconds. how hard is this? honestly?

Not only bad timing, but bad that it's not on next gen, 2K would sell twice as many copies of the game if it was on next gen, maybe a few people who are not into borderlands would have tried it simply bc it's 1080p and 60 FPS

yo what? i didnt know borderlands wasnt on next gen. this is BULL**** man!

bro you don't know how to count :lol:

bro you don't know how to count
laugh.gif
Yea he fired the last one at 1:53 and by 1:57 there was another one already there....

What is the weekly nightfall this week?

Congrats on the Plan C. Hopefully I get an exotic this week and not another damn legendary. Zero and Biggie got exotics and they stuck me with the legendary last week
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Yea he fired the last one at 1:53 and by 1:57 there was another one already there....

What is the weekly nightfall this week?

Congrats on the Plan C. Hopefully I get an exotic this week and not another damn legendary. Zero and Biggie got exotics and they stuck me with the legendary last week :lol: :smh:

Lol, I'll take a legendary auto or scout rifle this week so I can equip the icebreaker at times. And the nightfall this week is the Earth one with Septics prime. I already did the research on how to beat it without getting killed. So Zero, you , and me can quickly run them without any worries. But get ready to use your icebreaker.

Lol, I'll take a legendary auto or scout rifle this week so I can equip the icebreaker at times. And the nightfall this week is the Earth one with Septics prime. I already did the research on how to beat it without getting killed. So Zero, you , and me can quickly run them without any worries. But get ready to use your icebreaker.
Yea we won't talk about that person that has that auto scout rifle already.
laugh.gif

I can't pick with him too much though. He hung with me last week to finish up getting my 500 void points for the Thorn bounty. Now I just have to kill the Wizard in the lair with Phogarth.

344 rep points from level 3 with the Vanguard and grabbing the Shadow Price as well
smokin.gif

Sounds good. I was going to look up the strategy will I was at work today too. Same time as usual tonight with you guys.
nthat.gif

Yea we won't talk about that person that has that auto scout rifle already. :lol:

I can't pick with him too much though. He hung with me last week to finish up getting my 500 void points for the Thorn bounty. Now I just have to kill the Wizard in the lair with Phogarth.

344 rep points from level 3 with the Vanguard and grabbing the Shadow Price as well :smokin

Sounds good. I was going to look up the strategy will I was at work today too. Same time as usual tonight with you guys. :nthat:

Yea. Funny thing is I picked up the Thorn bounty yesterday after I handed in 3 bounties after we did the daily. Now I have to get 200 kills for the pocket infinity and then to work on the Thorn one lol. Looks like I'm only missing the machine gun one now. :smokin

Yea I keep getting the Bad Juju, Thorn, and Invective series of quests. Since I have Juju and soon to be Thorn, I guess I might as well get the Invective to add to my group too. I better get that Pocket Infinity bounty soon though! haha

Last edited:
The shadow price is ok, would rather have a legendary AR with elemental damage tho.

It's time to go thru the raid again, shouldn't take no more than hour and half from beginning to end, as I'm in desperate need for shard.

Last edited:
The shadow price is ok, would rather have a legendary AR with elemental damage tho.

It's time to go thru the raid again, shouldn't take no more than hour and half from beginning to end, as I'm in desperate need for shard.

I'll be down for the raid but not until Thursday or Friday night the earliest. Working 50 hours per week + grad school classes Monday-Thursday make it hard for me. Plus it's midterms now :smh:

ammo regens in 4 secs not 6
really tired of people talking out of their *** about the gun. its not THAT hard to shoot then count. here, heres a shortcut.

at 1:53 he empties his clip. soon as the clip hits 0, note the time till it hits 1. look at the time again. note the time until it hits 2. 6 seconds. how hard is this? honestly?
bro you don't know how to count
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't breathe... 

Yea tonight I will do the nightfall and the Thorn and quests and the daily probably. Tomorrow I have my shows to catch up on. Thurs/Fri/sat should work for me too.

I hear the Shadow Price is better than the Grim Citizen, so I am going for that one. I am just trying to get rid of this Shingen-E and Doctor Nope. I need something a little more than those 2, granted since I am 1 upgrade from maxing the Juju out, it actually is a solid gun for PvE purposes.

Yea we won't talk about that person that has that auto scout rifle already.
laugh.gif

344 rep points from level 3 with the Vanguard and grabbing the Shadow Price as well
smokin.gif

Sounds good. I was going to look up the strategy will I was at work today too. Same time as usual tonight with you guys.
nthat.gif
And to think, I remember getting it in the raid thinking, what Imma do with another scout rifle? 
nthat.gif

Yeah, Devil's Lair shouldn't be too hard. Seems like we can cheese our way through it. Icebreakers with the 4 second regen FTW. We can knock out that Xyor bounty tonight too if you want. I wanna see how hard it is now that I'm leveled up.

What happened? ...am I missing something?
I think he is just referring to hitting level 30. Atheon is not fixed that I know of. The Templar was fixed, but they didn't mention Atheon from what I saw.

And they aren't nerfing the game. They are making it what it should be. You can't get mad at them patching glitches or making shotguns & auto rifles shoot the way that they are supposed to.

Fusion rifle spam reduced with Pocket Infinity (had started seeing a bunch of that lately)....their effective range probably will be the next thing on the list as well and I can see why.

There will always be a cheese method and weapon to use, so just give it until this evening/tomorrow and there will be something else for the people to use.

Scout rifles will be nerfed again soon once everyone gets that gun from VoG as well.

And to think, I remember getting it in the raid thinking, what Imma do with another scout rifle? :nthat:

Yeah, Devil's Lair shouldn't be too hard. Seems like we can cheese our way through it. Icebreakers with the 4 second regen FTW. We can knock out that Xyor bounty tonight too if you want. I wanna see how hard it is now that I'm leveled up.

Yea, I think the doorway trick will be our best bet. We will have to take care of the wizard and knight that try to spawn behind us. Otherwise it should be okay.

I think he is just referring to hitting level 30. Atheon is not fixed that I know of. The Templar was fixed, but they didn't mention Atheon from what I saw.

And they aren't nerfing the game. They are making it what it should be. You can't get mad at them patching glitches or making shotguns & auto rifles shoot the way that they are supposed to.

Fusion rifle spam reduced with Pocket Infinity (had started seeing a bunch of that lately)....their effective range probably will be the next thing on the list as well and I can see why.

There will always be a cheese method and weapon to use, so just give it until this evening/tomorrow and there will be something else for the people to use.

Scout rifles will be nerfed again soon once everyone gets that gun from VoG as well.

My one beef with the continued nerfing of guns due to PvP, aka Crucible and such, is that it reduces damage done in PvE and thus makes raids and such harder. Not something that I'm totally fond of either. They should just adjust the damages for PvP and leave things as is for PvE.

My one beef with the continued nerfing of guns due to PvP, aka Crucible and such, is that it reduces damage done in PvE and thus makes raids and such harder. Not something that I'm totally fond of either. They should just adjust the damages for PvP and leave things as is for PvE.
I can def agree with that one. They are nerfing due to PvP and it shouldn't have an impact on PvE. Especially since it auto balances anyways for the most part.

And to think, I remember getting it in the raid thinking, what Imma do with another scout rifle? 
nthat.gif

Yea, I think the doorway trick will be our best bet. We will have to take care of the wizard and knight that try to spawn behind us. Otherwise it should be okay.
ayy i need that for the thorne bounty too, lemme join u guys tonight.

Back
Top Bottom