Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I had my solar sword in the vault thinking it would give me the quest, only got 2/3. Oh well as long as i have arc :pimp:

memphissfinest memphissfinest - didn't work for me but it wasn't that bad since I had already done everything before killing the sword guy on my 2nd character already. Just needed to make some moves with my hunter which I was able to do in good time. Ultimately, cheese or no cheese, you still have to do the farming which is the worse part by far

RIGHT BUT I COULD OF KNOCKED ALL THAT OUT BY WEDNESDAY. NOW I'M NOT SURE IF I HAVE TO START AT THE BEGINNING ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE TO RUN THROUGH THE STORY ON MY ALT TO EVEN UNLOCK THE QUEST IN THE FIRST PLACE

Yea you will probably be more ready next week than this week. Un needs to do his other sword too if he ever gets motivated to farm the materials and treypounds has to do it too. Just need to get everyone to the final step so we can team up and get er done.

Yo wasnt calcified fragment 48 one of those that ppl couldnt figure out how to get yet?

Bc I got it but dont remember how at all

View media item 1736697

Missing 1 skyburners, 1 agnarock (need too more enemies), 3 from the raid, and 2 taht drop randomly from stolen ruins.

Not it's 43, 44, and 45. 48 is one of the T3 Court of Oryx bosses.

memphissfinest memphissfinest - didn't work for me but it wasn't that bad since I had already done everything before killing the sword guy on my 2nd character already. Just needed to make some moves with my hunter which I was able to do in good time. Ultimately, cheese or no cheese, you still have to do the farming which is the worse part by far

RIGHT BUT I COULD OF KNOCKED ALL THAT OUT BY WEDNESDAY. NOW I'M NOT SURE IF I HAVE TO START AT THE BEGINNING ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAVE TO RUN THROUGH THE STORY ON MY ALT TO EVEN UNLOCK THE QUEST IN THE FIRST PLACE

Yea you will probably be more ready next week than this week. Un needs to do his other sword too if he ever gets motivated to farm the materials and treypounds has to do it too. Just need to get everyone to the final step so we can team up and get er done.

I'M GONNA BE BEASTING TODAY AND TOMORROW SO I MAY BE READY.

Yo wasnt calcified fragment 48 one of those that ppl couldnt figure out how to get yet?

View media item 1736697

Missing 1 skyburners, 1 agnarock (need too more enemies), 3 from the raid, and 2 taht drop randomly from stolen ruins.

I THOUGHT IT WAS 5 THAT WERE CURRENTLY STILL HIDDEN? SO 2 MORE WERE FOUND RECENTLY?

I THOUGHT IT WAS 5 THAT WERE CURRENTLY STILL HIDDEN? SO 2 MORE WERE FOUND RECENTLY?

Only 3 are unknown. And 1 of the 3 is probably for completing the shield brothers nightfall. Since 46 was rewarded for completing the first nightfall in the dreadnaught strike that's in the dark.

@memphissfinest - didn't work for me but it wasn't that bad since I had already done everything before killing the sword guy on my 2nd character already. Just needed to make some moves with my hunter which I was able to do in good time. Ultimately, cheese or no cheese, you still have to do the farming which is the worse part by far
It still works. I just did it over the weekend. Currently waiting for Armsday on my Solar and Arc sword. Only had to do the mat farm/ability kills for those two after doing the initial whole process with my Void sword.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/40686"media, 1736699"][/GALLERY]
[/URL]

It still works. I just did it over the weekend. Currently waiting for Armsday on my Solar and Arc sword. Only had to do the mat farm/ability kills for those two after doing the initial whole process with my Void sword.

PRAISE BE TO GOD THEN. I CAN DEF BE READY BY THIS ARMSDAY FOR SURE THEN

@Zero23 how did you do it? I never figured it out then or I did it wrong.
I did the whole quest on my Void sword. After I received it, I started to level up my alts and did the whole Taken King Questline on each. Did all the requirements to get the actual swords in my posession (25 hadium flakes each too). Once I got them I transferred the swords to my character that did the Void sword and then I leveled up the swords to 280 and filled the damage bubbles. Biggie told me if you upgrade the damage bubbles to 280 on the other character then it probably wont work so I made sure to move the swords to my main with the Quest complete already and THEN started to infuse/upgrade everything. Once I got them to 280 and all maxed out Shaxx had the exotic bounties for each one ready to roll at the step with the Material Farming and the ability kills. Finished those up even though they take forever, and now I'm waiting on Armsday to arrive.

If you're talking about, Wormfood then thats Fragment 50 and its obtainable by completing the Eris bounty.
Yea I figured that out when I finished that bounty by accident lol

Ah so 1 for the wizard with the poison floor and 1 from baby crota. Nice. 

Im gonna try to get up to 42 tonight, run the raid and back out before daughters to pick up my ToM :smile:

Grinder out the prerequisites for the other 2 exotic swords so I'll be ready for weds if any xb1 people need to do the exotic sword strike for the solar or the arc.

Also, anyone need to do the exotic shotgun strike? I'm still waiting to do that.
i'm gonna try to have the arc sword ready by then. but real talk, we need to hop in rumble and let me merc you for exotic shotty
happy.gif
i hate the last word
I'LL HELP YOU DO THAT TODAY IF YOU NEED IT. I NEED TO LEVEL UP MY ALT TO LEVEL 40.
I think @shottadru needs that too. Not sure memph will be ready for a sword delivery weds considering how far he has to go to get there but I'm down for helping with the sword strike whenever. Memph and I got pretty good at it this weekend.

Also, the 50 majors with swords task.... Do the exclusion zone on the higher difficulty.
9 majors per run. Kill yourself or let the last regular dude kill you and repeat.

Mayhem class is good for the 25 kills. More frequent heavy drops AND guardians drop heavy when you kill them
wink.gif
I do

I called out so I might do some Hadium Flake farming and stuff being im home doing nothing today. 

zero23 zero23 how did you do it? I never figured it out then or I did it wrong.

You can upgrade the other swords to 280 but you screwed up if you unlocked all the bubbles on it. As long as the bubbles weren't opened and purchased you are fine. That needs to be done on the character that did the exotic bounty already. I'm waiting for Wednesday myself to get the arc and void swords done.

[@=/u/72495/Zero23]@Zero23[/@] how did you do it? I never figured it out then or I did it wrong.
I did the whole quest on my Void sword. After I received it, I started to level up my alts and did the whole Taken King Questline on each. Did all the requirements to get the actual swords in my posession (25 hadium flakes each too). Once I got them I transferred the swords to my character that did the Void sword and then I leveled up the swords to 280 and filled the damage bubbles. Biggie told me if you upgrade the damage bubbles to 280 on the other character then it probably wont work so I made sure to move the swords to my main with the Quest complete already and THEN started to infuse/upgrade everything. Once I got them to 280 and all maxed out Shaxx had the exotic bounties for each one ready to roll at the step with the Material Farming and the ability kills. Finished those up even though they take forever, and now I'm waiting on Armsday to arrive.

Thanks man. I def had all 3 swords at or above 280 so that was my downfall. I actually didn't mind doing the first parts over since I was knocking out bounties any ways.

@@Zero23 how did you do it? I never figured it out then or I did it wrong.
Thanks man. I def had all 3 swords at or above 280 so that was my downfall. I actually didn't mind doing the first parts over since I was knocking out bounties any ways.
Yeah, I woulda done the same thing if Biggie didn't warn me. I was getting ready to start burning motes when he stopped me and told me to transfer over to my main first that had the questline completed.

Man, lvl 298 hunter here. Anyone trying to pick me up PSN raids? Have NEVER been, and at the point where its almost pointless for me to keep playing if I can't raid. Someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
frown.gif

I think I messed up my solar one. It was on my main character at one point then I switched it over to my alt and then back to my main. Never got the exotic quest to kill the 50 majors and crucible kills. :smh:

[@=/u/72495/Zero23]@@Zero23[/@] how did you do it? I never figured it out then or I did it wrong.

Yeah, I woulda done the same thing if Biggie didn't warn me. I was getting ready to start burning motes when he stopped me and told me to transfer over to my main first that had the questline completed.

Man, I was dead before I started then :lol:

I had all my swords leveled before I even knew it was possible to skip steps. Already at the kill the knight stage for my 2nd char too :rofl:

We gotta oryx checkpoint with the main, and a checkpoint at the daughters on the alt ....and will be looking to complete both tonite before reset.

You can upgrade the other swords to 280 but you screwed up if you unlocked all the bubbles on it. As long as the bubbles weren't opened and purchased you are fine. That needs to be done on the character that did the exotic bounty already. I'm waiting for Wednesday myself to get the arc and void swords done.

Wait.

I'm waiting for Arms day to get my Void sword.

The two other swords are 295, with the bubbles unlocked (not upgraded) am I screwed? No big deal, the beginning part of the bounty isn't even stressful, just wondering?

Wait.

I'm waiting for Arms day to get my Void sword.

The two other swords are 295, with the bubbles unlocked (not upgraded) am I screwed? No big deal, the beginning part of the bounty isn't even stressful, just wondering?

You should be fine. After you get your exotic transfer to your warlock and unlock and fully upgrade and you'll have your quests to gather materials and get kills.

Man, lvl 298 hunter here. Anyone trying to pick me up PSN raids? Have NEVER been, and at the point where its almost pointless for me to keep playing if I can't raid. Someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :frown:

Got Oryx checkpoint, you tryna run the raid tonight? Tryna get it done before the reset.

Back
Top Bottom