Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Good rift run last night with @shottadru  and @JulesLives  
nthat.gif

My boy ran into a hunter grenade right at the end of this clip tho 
roll.gif

What's going on everybody, first time poster but long time lurker.

If anybody is still looking for people for xb1 then you can add me: XxWillyPetexX

I'm waiting until Wednesday so I can get my exotic swords (arc and void) so I may need some help with that. Also I still haven't had a suitable fireteam to complete the raid yet *hint* *hint*

Last edited:
Woooo! Finally beat that fool Oryx last night! Got the AR and another chest piece (will be used for infusion purposes). Just scooped up the Touch of Malice too!

Mechanically, this raid tops the others. I think, in it's current form, King's Fall doesn't seem as difficult because the challenge lies in the mechanics and teamwork, not the difficulty of combat. I suspect HM will bring this raid up to VoG levels in that respect.

The Bad Juju and Touch Of Malice combo I got going with my defender Titan is absolutely disgusting. Not sure how Bungie doesn't patch that.

Bad Juju to build the super, pop bubble then switch to TOM and go to work. Sniper shot damage on each shot and infite bullets with the TOM... So dirty. :x

Last edited:
The Bad Juju and Touch Of Malice combo I got going with my defender Titan is absolutely disgusting. Not sure how Bungie doesn't patch that.

Bad Juju to build the super, pop bubble then switch to TOM and go to work. Sniper shot damage on each shot and infite bullets with the TOM... So dirty.
sick.gif
You really like switching weapons in the middle of your fights/encounters often I see 
laugh.gif

Bad Juju to build the super, pop bubble then switch to TOM and go to work. Sniper shot damage on each shot and infite bullets with the TOM... So dirty. :x

I took your advice and got the juju. It feels like they upped the gains for supers for kills. Need to get the level beyond 280 eventually.

You really like switching weapons in the middle of your fights/encounters often I see :lol:

Nah there's always that dead time when you can reload weapons and such. I actually switch to TOM before popping the bubble. The won't switch again til there's no more enemies.

I took your advice and got the juju. It feels like they upped the gains for supers for kills. Need to get the level beyond 280 eventually.

Good choice man... That gun is so versatile it's ridiculous.

Full auto when adds are rushing... Then tapping R2 if you need to hit distance shots for better accuracy.
It also has the regen ammo perk and accurate hip firing not to mention a boost to super regen... LOL.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Juju doesn't regen ammo. 

It does auto refill the clip for you when you get a kill though. 

Unless they added that perk for Y2. 

I think he meant the refill clip perk which is dope. I liked it year 1 but the lack of burn really kept me away. I'm cool with it now since I don't have any burn primaries.

I think he meant the refill clip perk which is dope. I liked it year 1 but the lack of burn really kept me away. I'm cool with it now since I don't have any burn primaries.
Man I can't wait to get primary burn primaries back for PvE 
nthat.gif

It picks up ammo Wright. Every kill you get you pickup ammo from the enemies.

I've started encounters with 100 bullets and ended them with 400 and thats after spamming mobs with full auto.
It also has crowd control as a perk. The string of curses perk has all that stuff combined, its crazy.

Last edited:

It picks up ammo Wright. Every kill you get you pickup ammo from the enemies.

I've started encounters with 100 bullets and ended them with 400 and thats after spamming mobs with full auto.
It also has crowd control as a perk. The string of curses perk has all that stuff combined, its crazy.
I thought the same thing as you at first but from my findings, the Bad Juju does NOT auto-pickup ammo for you. I was using it over the weekend to get my ability kills for exotic sword quests. It refills your mag and there is a +(number of bullets missing from mag) that procs next to your ammo but if you actually look at your ammo, it doesn't go up any higher. All perks that refill ammo to mag right now seem to be bugged where it refills your magazine but it doesn't take from your actual reserve ammo. Touch of Malice, Ace of Spades, and Juju all do this. Technically they are supposed to take from your reserve and that will go down, but for some reason they don't. 

You sure you didn't just pickup ammo on the ground while spamming the gun like crazy on mobs? Because my ammo count didn't move at all from where it was when I first spawned in all weekend until I picked up ammo off the ground. It didn't go up but it didnt go down either unless I manually reloaded.They added crowd control to the String of Curses on the Y1 buff to exotics a few months back.

That Juju RoF & damage in Crucible though 
nthat.gif

I been down with Juju since '14. I remember first hitting VoG up with it and TMT laughing and me and "My Juju" 

Myself and Pulse Rifle Nation welcome all of you to our team finally
nthat.gif

I thought the same thing as you at first but from my findings, the Bad Juju does NOT auto-pickup ammo for you. I was using it over the weekend to get my ability kills for exotic sword quests. It refills your mag and there is a +(number of bullets missing from mag) that procs next to your ammo but if you actually look at your ammo, it doesn't go up any higher. All perks that refill ammo to mag right now seem to be bugged where it refills your magazine but it doesn't take from your actual reserve ammo. Touch of Malice, Ace of Spades, and Juju all do this. Technically they are supposed to take from your reserve and that will go down, but for some reason they don't. 

You sure you didn't just pickup ammo on the ground while spamming the gun like crazy on mobs? Because my ammo count didn't move at all from where it was when I first spawned in all weekend until I picked up ammo off the ground. It didn't go up but it didnt go down either unless I manually reloaded.They added crowd control to the String of Curses on the Y1 buff to exotics a few months back.

It defintiely refills my ammo. Not sure why it does this but it does. I've stood in place numerous times and have gotten numbers like +150 added back to my reserves. I never moved from my spot so picking up ammo wasnt possible. I ran a few strikes just now and it has refilled my reserves like always. I used the Bad Juju since year 1 aswell and it did the same thing before. I always expected that as a perk even before I picked up the Y2 version. Not sure why your reserves arent filling but mine always does.

This is the first gun I've brought the damage all the way up to 310 and am very satisfied with my decision.

Last edited:

It defintiely refills my ammo. Not sure why it does this but it does. I've stood in place numerous times and have gotten numbers like +150 added back to my reserves. I never moved from my spot so picking up ammo wasnt possible. I ran a few strikes just now and it has refilled my reserves like always. I used the Bad Juju since year 1 aswell and it did the same thing before. I always expected that as a perk even before I picked up the Y2 version. Not sure why your reserves arent filling but mine always does.

This is the first gun I've brought the damage all the way up to 310 and am very satisfied with my decision.
Shareplay bro. I gotta see this.

We need to be in chat or you live stream with a face cam to verify your "state of being". You sure you not "imagining" things? 
roll.gif

Make sure you get control during the shareplay 
devil.gif
roll.gif

We need to be in chat or you live stream with a face cam to verify your "state of being". You sure you not "imagining" things? 
roll.gif

Make sure you get control during the shareplay 
devil.gif
roll.gif

I meant video clip lol. Share factory.

I meant video clip lol. Share factory.

Im gonna run a strike and upload it in a second.
Im not BS'in. LOL.

Also, I might be putting the Juju away cause I just got a God tier roll on a DOES NOT BOW autorifle.

Hidden Hand & Crowd Control

Handloaded - Increased Range
Extended Mag - Clip goes from 22 to 28

And last but def. not least.

WILL OF LIGHT - More damge to Taken.

I was shocked when I seen it. It's at 300 damge right now. :lol:

So I just ran another strike and tried my best to never pick up ammo and it turns out it actually doesn't add to your reserves. It only re-fills the clip but doesnt pull from your reserves when you get a kill.

One thing I noticed tho is at certain parts of the map my reserves would just randomly get bullets added to it... Im not sure if Im picking up ammo or not but I dont think I am as I was purposely trying to dodge ammo packs the whole map.

One time I meleed an ad and it added like 125 to my reserves and then another time I was just standing there and it added 90.
Do you think it could be a glitch? Maybe the mechanics think I should be out of ammo and just randomly generates it or Im walking over invisible packs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom