Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So far theres 3 bosses in rotation. Its mini crota this week. If you havent beat him yet them yeah you can earn it. Needs to be your rune though
So are there 3 fragments that drop from tier 3 or just one? I did my tier 3 last night and got a fragment so I'm just curious

...I hear Agonarch Rune is broke. I need that damn fragment for my ToM
indifferent.gif

280 Iron Banner gear makes the grind not even worth it.

Only thing I kinda want is the hunter cloak but I'm not even stressed to grab that this time around.

So Bungie took my 304 Spindle, which I infused a 290 up to 304 with some raid secondaries, and made it 284. Even though I used raid weapons to get to that point. This feels like highway robbery. My telesto and Stillpiecer still up at 310 and 308 doe. I guess if you had a Black Spindle, they took 20 off no matter what. 

IB Pulse looking pretty good:
Nirwen's Mercy (Pulse Rifle)(90 marks)(Rank 5) - ROLL: Outlaw /  Perfect Balance - Braced Frame - Injection Mold /  Third Eye (also OAS scope) a.k.a near God roll

So Bungie took my 304 Spindle, which I infused a 290 up to 304 with some raid secondaries, and made it 284. Even though I used raid weapons to get to that point. This feels like highway robbery. My telesto and Stillpiecer still up at 310 and 308 doe. I guess if you had a Black Spindle, they took 20 off no matter what. 

It's a scum move tho. I mean, they really retroactively took down the spindle but kept final round alive and well for people that had them on their snipers so we could get death by pinky toe shots in trials all day.

They definitely needed a better check method on that. Looks like anything over 300, they just reduced by 20. The problem is....exactly what you have....now your spindle is even lower than the one you can pull from the blueprint 
mean.gif

They definitely needed a better check method on that. Looks like anything over 300, they just reduced by 20. The problem is....exactly what you have....now your spindle is even lower than the one you can pull from the blueprint :smh:
All spindles got nerfed tho. My 300 copies on my alts are now at 280.

It's a scum move tho. I mean, they really retroactively took down the spindle but kept final round alive and well for people that had them on their snipers so we could get death by pinky toe shots in trials all day.

They definitely needed a better check method on that. Looks like anything over 300, they just reduced by 20. The problem is....exactly what you have....now your spindle is even lower than the one you can pull from the blueprint 
mean.gif
Doesnt really matter though. I'll probably get 3 more shotguns from the raid this week anyway and it'll be back up to 304 in no time. In fact I have a 300 fusion and a 304 raid shotty sitting in my vault already. 

Scum bag move though for sure.

All spindles got nerfed tho. My 300 copies on my alts are now at 280.
Ahhhh, I see. I thought it was just going after the 310 version. They just reduced all of them by 20 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Doesnt really matter though. I'll probably get 3 more shotguns from the raid this week anyway and it'll be back up to 304 in no time. In fact I have a 300 fusion and a 304 raid shotty sitting in my vault already. 

Scum bag move though for sure.
Sad but you are probably right about that. I have like 6 blue special weapons sitting in my vault all 293+, so I will just infuse it back at least to that range if I want to. 

At least you don't get nothing but 300 drops on your secondary weapons....

shotgun, sniper, HMG, and FOUR (4) pairs of Warlock boots.....all at exactly 300 
indifferent.gif

Granted I have like 5-6 other pieces of weapons and armor combined that are 306+ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom