Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Quad infuesd a 300 with a 310 Spindle and it got it up to 307 I think... Now he has a 287 Spindle just chillin. :x

Quad infuesd a 300 with a 310 Spindle and it got it up to 307 I think... Now he has a 287 Spindle just chillin.
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Granted, when he logs on and see this the chat will be a guaranteed laugh fest for a while. I might have to try and get on just to hear him 
roll.gif

:x :smh:

Granted, when he logs on and see this the chat will be a guaranteed laugh fest for a while. I might have to try and get on just to hear him :rofl:

His reasoning was they shouldnt nerf the 300 one since the 310 one is already gone... OUCH.

Bruh, theres no way you're surprised
roll.gif

I been saying this since Day 1 Spindle Drop.

Deej confirmed this weeks back
Yea I remember the confirmation and them saying that the weapons we infused will be fine. I was thinking that they would just change the one from dropped to 290 and then if you have one on you or in the vault, they would go to 290 as well. Not just a blanket -20 reduction on everyone in the game. Especially if someone infused one from a blueprint. That is just brutal.

Hopefully @illsupra  did infuse his last night like he said he would in case they patched it. I know he going to be extra salty if not. He already not going to be able to download the patch in one night, but then also had his 310 spindle reduced too?! 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

So Bungie took my 304 Spindle, which I infused a 290 up to 304 with some raid secondaries, and made it 284. Even though I used raid weapons to get to that point. This feels like highway robbery. My telesto and Stillpiecer still up at 310 and 308 doe. I guess if you had a Black Spindle, they took 20 off no matter what. 

That's hella gay considering we used several raid secondaries to get the Spindle back to 310, all that infusing for nada. :smh:

We saw you in CoO all day yeatserday, as soon as we dropped in, a fragment dropped ...we'll be back in CoO this evening for the other one.
^ cool, i'm looking aiming for a tier 2 and tier 3 fragments. then gotta figure out how imma get the last one i need for my malice 
mean.gif

Nice, can you help me see if i can skip it with my Titan ?
It wont work since i havent completed it. We tried with me hosting to get it on nightmares titan. I need to finish the raid for the final quest. Ask nightmare since he did it on his warlock already.

Last edited:
Nightfalls are completely pointless now. The drops are complete garbage. Three weeks in a row I've come away with peanuts. Not worth the effort.

Back
Top Bottom