Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

This Giants gae is making me queasy

I have 1 more NF to do before reset if anyone wants to run one

Tom on deck finally
giphy.gif

Finally got a Mantle. Void tho.

Only took 2 farm attempts :lol:
Did you choose mission from mars or did you choose a heroic/vanguard strike? I tried the playlist and never got the strike. Was thinking about backing out just to find the strike

When you kill omnigul before the boss room

Good looks.

Did you choose mission from mars or did you choose a heroic/vanguard strike? I tried the playlist and never got the strike. Was thinking about backing out just to find the strike

You have to the option for the old "classic" strikes if you are trying to get this if the info provided to me to correct. They never updated the Omnighoul strike so you won't get them to the regular vanguard or the heroic vanguard strikes. Or you can choose it from the menu on earth but I'm pretty sure that many posts have stated that drops are lower from those than the "heroic vanguard" strikes. More legendaries seems to drop from the heroics.

Last edited:
I wouldn't suggest raiding on reset or until Friday. (unless you're sub 300)

You'll definitely prefer 310-320 double hard mode drops.

This is a good suggestion for those who are at or near 310. But for those 305 or under, I definitely suggest taking 1-3 more shots at getting your gear up. There's no point in saving your runs for HM if your squad isn't going to get to Golgoroth or beyond...

Last edited:
Just needed 33 more points of Iron Banner for rank 5 trying to get the Pulse Rifle and ended...Thought it ended at 2AM PST? :smh:

[QUOTE name="Ace93" url="/t/606173/destiny-thread-bungie-9-9-14/23160#post_24365295]
Tom on deck finally
Xbox Raid tonight or yall waiting for Friday?

We got to run tonight @willypete
@bigj505
 What steps do you have left?
[/quote]

Man, I have ONE more fragment left to get. Either I need to finish this mini Eris quest (have to melee 3 exploding thrall on the dreadnaught) or get a tier 3 rune to do this weeks boss.

I'm down for raiding tonight if we can start before 8.

I'm down to raid tonight. I have 40 frags, need 2 from the raid, 2 from the strikes and 1 from the nf or tier 3 at the court

Xbox Raid tonight or yall waiting for Friday?

Let's get an early one in. Like 6 or 7pm start.

I'm down. I doubt I'll get the ToM done tonight. It can wait anyways.

I do think it's funny I got to 44/45 I need for it tho :lol:
Any other "easier" ones you are missing? I didn't do Sunless Cell and I grabbed that after you got off to get to 45.

Unfortunately no. It's all good tho.
It says I'm 6 short. 3 haven't been found yet.
2 for tier 3 CoO which I need a rune for (might get one from crota's bane rank 6?)
1 for completing the CoO bounty quest line (at step 2/3) - gonna try this

They need to fix this agonarched rune already or I have to wait another week for the next Tier 3 for the Malice. Or I have find the one I'm missing to get to 45 without those two smh.

They need to fix this agonarched rune already or I have to wait another week for the next Tier 3 for the Malice. Or I have find the one I'm missing to get to 45 without those two smh.

What's wrong with the rune?

Back
Top Bottom