Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Dust Palace is the NF this week 
eek.gif

Chance at a mantle possibly
nthat.gif

Can you only get it if you are on a hunter, or can you get it to drop with another class as well?

Those modifiers though
sick.gif
mean.gif

Dust Palace  with the modifiers of:

• Epic  (Lots of heavy shielded and aggressive enemies) 
    sick.gif

• Berserk  (Minions of the Darkness won't flinch from massive damage)
    sick.gif

• Small Arms  (Primary Weapon damage is favored)

• Grounded  (More damage taken while airborne)

• Chaff  (Player radar is disabled)
Heavily shielded and non-flinching phalanx and psions 
mean.gif

Dust Palace is the NF this week :wow:
Chance at a mantle possibly:nthat:
Can you only get it if you are on a hunter, or can you get it to drop with another class as well?

Those modifiers though :x :smh:

Heavily shielded and non-flinching phalanx and psions :smh:

Mantle can drop on any class, mine dropped on my Titan.

Last edited:
Praying to rngeezus that atleast 1 cloak drops out of 3 attempts for nightfall. Those modifiers sound crazy lol.

If it's not to hard might grind some extra for a cloak. That Solar one is Str8Piff

So i coped the original Destiny for xbox one from Walmart since the price dropped low enough. Can someone give me input on how much content is available to me without the newer expansions and how much im missing out? I havent opened it yet

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13775

Nightstalker Hunter

• Temporarily removed the extra shots from Quiver to avoid unlimited Shadowshots
    • This is a temporary fix, and the node will be restored in a fixed state in an upcoming patch

So they basically disabled Quiver until they figure out how to fix it. 
mean.gif

King's Fall
  • Recommended Light is 310
  • King's Fall Hard Mode has the following changes:
    • King's Fall Hard Mode rewards will drop up to 320 Light
    • Oryx in Hard Mode will guarantee a Raid item drop each week, without requiring Moldering Shards
    • Oryx in Normal mode will still require Moldering Shards
    • Moldering Shards can drop in King's Fall Hard Mode, but only if a character hasn't cleared King's Fall Normal for the week
320 Light for raid gear. Might be worth it to run Oryx in Normal Mode first before hard mode. Only because running hard mode and getting Moldering Shards as a reward is plain stupid.

Nightstalker Hunter

• Temporarily removed the extra shots from Quiver to avoid unlimited Shadowshots
    • This is a temporary fix, and the node will be restored in a fixed state in an upcoming patch

So they basically disabled Quiver until they figure out how to fix it. :smh:

King's Fall

• Oryx in Hard Mode will guarantee a Raid item drop each week, without requiring Moldering Shards
    • Moldering Shards can drop in King's Fall Hard Mode, but only if a character hasn't cleared King's Fall Normal for the week

320 Light for raid gear. Might be worth it to run Oryx in Normal Mode first before hard mode. Only because running hard mode and getting Moldering Shards as a reward is plain stupid.
Solid update.

Stop complaining Zero.

Nightstalker Hunter

So they basically disabled Quiver until they figure out how to fix it. 
mean.gif

King's Fall

Solid update.

Stop complaining Zero.
roll.gif

18 shards turning into 2 shards. The hurt still lingers. 

^^^ It looks dope .

I might still run with the IB cloak. My Hunter Looking like Robb Stark lol

What's so good about this mantle you guys keep talking about?

It's not ALL that, i rock it with my Hunter though since it's the highest level cloak i have, but **** makes you look like a fairy, :lol:

Last edited:
What's so good about this mantle you guys keep talking about?

It's not ALL that, i rock it with my Hunter though since it's the highest level cloak i have, but **** makes you look like a fairy, :lol:

^^^ It looks dope .

I might still run with the IB cloak. My Hunter Looking like Robb Stark lol

Ah ok. Thanks guys. For 2 of my chars, I've been rocking the exotic cloak/mark.
I like those especially since you can reroll them if you want to change up the stats on them.

So i coped the original Destiny for xbox one from Walmart since the price dropped low enough. Can someone give me input on how much content is available to me without the newer expansions and how much im missing out? I havent opened it yet

From my understanding. You have access original story missions.

You have access to strikes. Which are missions with bosses at the end. I believe it's 5-7 of them.

You have access to the first Raid. Which is Atheon. It's the final boss for the original game. You need 5 other players to complete it.

You have access to patrol the planets to complete missions or to just run around and blow stuff up.

You

You have access to multiplayer which is called crucible. I think you will get 3 playlists to choose from.

You are missing TBD expansion that has the second Raid. Crota is the final boss and it had new missions and strikes

HOW expansion has Prison of Elders and Trials. Of Osiris and another strike no Raid.

Finally the new dlc TTK too much to explain lol.

This game is beyond dope. Don't play if you can't sink a lot of time into it. It's a lot to do.

You might be better off buying the new game it comes with all 3 dlcs and the original game for like $60

Last edited:
So nobody talking about the new exotic weapon from the daily yet? Remember we had to find that ghost shell from FWC on the Paradox Daily mission the other week? Well here is the rest of the quest, with previous steps as well....
Step 1: turn in predyths ghost

Step 2: Join FWC

Step 3: give them rep (about 50 motes worth)

Step 4: Kill a major or ultra taken Minotaur

Step 5: dismantle core

Step 6: talk to FWC

Step 7: kill atheon

Step 9: dismantle eye

Step 10: talk to FWC

Step 11: find a chest on the twilight garrison mission

Step 12: talk to FWC

Step 13: kill taken groundskeeper in black garden ( must keep anger above 100% or her despawns, does not regain health.

Step 14: get gun from FWC
The gun you get is....

View media item 1755029
Perks
  • Full Auto
  • Speed Reload
  • Hand Loaded
  • Fitted Stock
  • Rewind Again
Rewind again puts ammo back in your mag for every precision hit. Still have to reload but will never run out of ammo. 

Praises to the Pulse Gods out there 
nthat.gif

You guys know me and my Pulse Rifles 
laugh.gif

Also from the poll on Reddit, it looks like many people are reporting at least getting 300+ legendary items and 310 exotics from the NF now. 
nthat.gif

Someone even got a 310 ghost with Vex glimmer bonus

So nobody talking about the new exotic weapon from the daily yet? Remember we had to find that ghost shell from FWC on the Paradox Daily mission the other week? Well here is the rest of the quest, with previous steps as well....
The gun you get is....
View media item 1755029
Perks
  • Full Auto
  • Speed Reload
  • Hand Loaded
  • Fitted Stock
  • Rewind Again

Rewind again puts ammo back in your mag for every precision hit. Still have to reload but will never run out of ammo. 

Praises to the Pulse Gods out there :nthat:

You guys know me and my Pulse Rifles :lol:

Was just about to post this yall boys ready for some vog nostalgia lol I may whip out fate bringer just cuz I can lol

The gun you get is....
View media item 1755029
Perks
  • Full Auto
  • Speed Reload
  • Hand Loaded
  • Fitted Stock
  • Rewind Again

Praises to the Pulse Gods out there 
nthat.gif

You guys know me and my Pulse Rifles 
laugh.gif
Was just about to post this yall boys ready for some vog nostalgia lol I may whip out fate bringer just cuz I can lol
In the words of your boy Blue Eyes last night - MMM HMMM

@WrightOne86  @illsupra

TMT VoG Speed Run tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom