Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

What's good I'll run with you guys tonight for Xbox.

:nerd:

If I'm not up to par with the rest of you though I'll leave the party not trying to hold you guys back.

Team Xbox needs to hit up the NF if it's giving out decent rewards now.

I'd also like to know about if we needed to do the previous daily to be able to obtain that pulse

Was just about to post this yall boys ready for some vog nostalgia lol I may whip out fate bringer just cuz I can lol
Yessir, you know it. And it can be on normal mode too?! We about to straight Diddy Bop through that 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

In the words of your boy Blue Eyes last night - MMM HMMM

@WrightOne86  @illsupra

TMT VoG Speed Run tonight. 
Yo Prom....you and TrapBoySlim have some serious explaining to do man 
roll.gif

I skipped paradox last time it was a daily because I didn't care about getting ghosts, smh
So you can't get it unless you did daily mission?

nerd.gif
 What's that Pulse????!!!

Heading home, going to bike ride then ill b on after 5pm Team Xbox
You have to do the Paradox daily mission. It is the Daily today, but not sure if you do the daily today, if you get it today. You might have to wait until the next time it comes around to do part 2. At least you will be ready. 

Always do those special/random side quests people are finding on dailies that day on at least one character. Just in case/when something like this comes around. 

I almost spit my drink out on my desk reading that lmao
roll.gif

That ain't my boy that's traps boy lol

When wright imitated him last night I was crying
laugh.gif
That is exactly what he sounded like though?! 
roll.gif

Blue eyes: "I joined the clan right before Taken King..."

TMT: "Oh you in NikeTalk?"

B.E: ".....mmmmm hmmmm...."

*silence*

Me: *laughing*

Frost: "Yo, get him the f***** out of here"

roll.gif

Sounded exactly like this but we know damn well this wasn't who was on the other end of that mic talking to us 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

[thread="606173"]Destiny Thread Bungie 9 9 14/23130#post_24358998​[/thread]
Tom on deck finally
Xbox Raid tonight or yall waiting for Friday?

We got to run tonight @willypete

@bigj505
 What steps do you have left?
I'm probably just gonna do hard mode on friday.
Un.... Y? Y u gotta do us like that? That means Sup and G and ain't roll either.
Because I care.

Recommended lightlevel for Hardmode is 310.... Looks like some of ya'll are getting left behind. :lol:

EDIT:

I'm 309.5 and I barely make the cut. :wow:

Last edited:
Was just about to post this yall boys ready for some vog nostalgia lol I may whip out fate bringer just cuz I can lol
Yessir, you know it. And it can be on normal mode too?! We about to straight Diddy Bop through that :lol: :nthat:

In the words of your boy Blue Eyes last night - MMM HMMM

@WrightOne86
 @illsupra

TMT VoG Speed Run tonight. 
Yo Prom....you and TrapBoySlim have some serious explaining to do man :rofl:

I skipped paradox last time it was a daily because I didn't care about getting ghosts, smh

So you can't get it unless you did daily mission?

:nerd:  What's that Pulse????!!!

Heading home, going to bike ride then ill b on after 5pm Team Xbox
You have to do the Paradox daily mission. It is the Daily today, but not sure if you do the daily today, if you get it today. You might have to wait until the next time it comes around to do part 2. At least you will be ready. 

Always do those special/random side quests people are finding on dailies that day on at least one character. Just in case/when something like this comes around. 

I peeped the full explanation just now above, yeah Imma get started cuz I've been loving. The raid pulse, def wouldn't mind this one either

So i coped the original Destiny for xbox one from Walmart since the price dropped low enough. Can someone give me input on how much content is available to me without the newer expansions and how much im missing out? I havent opened it yet

From my understanding. You have access original story missions.

You have access to strikes. Which are missions with bosses at the end. I believe it's 5-7 of them.

You have access to the first Raid. Which is Atheon. It's the final boss for the original game. You need 5 other players to complete it.

You have access to patrol the planets to complete missions or to just run around and blow stuff up.

You

You have access to multiplayer which is called crucible. I think you will get 3 playlists to choose from.

You are missing TBD expansion that has the second Raid. Crota is the final boss and it had new missions and strikes

HOW expansion has Prison of Elders and Trials. Of Osiris and another strike no Raid.

Finally the new dlc TTK too much to explain lol.

This game is beyond dope. Don't play if you can't sink a lot of time into it. It's a lot to do.

You might be better off buying the new game it comes with all 3 dlcs and the original game for like $60

Thats what i figured. I havent opened it yet because i was thinking about just returning it and waiting for the legendary edition to go on sale. May have go just go with that plan

Just solo'd the daily with the alternate ending... Turned in the ghost to FWC so I wont be getting the exotic this time. I'm guessing it's time triggered like the sleeper stimulant quest. Not trippin as I dont have primaries to get it up to 310 light level anyway.

RED DEATH >>>

If youre a soloist and dont have RD in your arsenal then you LOST already. If you plan on running Hardmode without it in your arsenal then you LOST already.

Last edited:
I got the No Time To Explain.
It's hella OP. Basically the og blackhammer in primary form. It returns ammo out of nowhere, not from your reserves.
I'm out here killing strike bosses without reloading :lol:

Back
Top Bottom