Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Did the Raid tonight with Peesn, first time doing it. I think I made out pretty good, bunch of drops, but the stands are...

Monte Carlo
Smite of Merian
Silence of A'arn
War's Fist
War's Mark

310 Zhalo Supercell from a legendary engram jaoiejgiojriojioerhjeiorh

You can't use it tho the entire gun is blue and it shoots blue arc bullets :rofl:

When I get home. After the raid or during the weekend Zero and Wright, y'all gotta help me get the void mantle :smokin then collection will be complete.

Oh don't you fret none biggie zero23 zero23 will run that nf all day long trying for a cloak. He's had to watch everyone around him pull a cloak. I pull an arc one and the very next nightfall wrightone86 wrightone86 pulls the void one (bungie also felt I deserved one strange coin as my nightfall reward not 9 or 5 or even 3, one single strange coin :smh: ). Then I'm helping cincy with a nightfall and zero jumps in we kill the flayers both me and cincy get another arc mantle :lol:

Last edited:
You can't use it tho the entire gun is blue and it shoots blue arc bullets :rofl:
Oh don't you fret none biggie zero23 zero23 will run that nf all day long trying for a cloak. He's had to watch everyone around him pull a cloak. I pull an arc one and the very next nightfall wrightone86 wrightone86 pulls the void one (bungie also felt I deserved one strange coin as my nightfall reward not 9 or 5 or even 3, one single strange coin :smh: ). Then I'm helping cincy with a nightfall and zero jumps in we kill the flayers both me and cincy get another arc mantle :lol:

:rofl: his coffee table probably had a few extra dents after that. Well actually since he moved now his desk probably got the grunt of it.

bout to grind my alts this weekend starting to get boring with one high level character

it that or go back to elder scrolss

bout to grind my alts this weekend starting to get boring with one high level character

it that or go back to elder scrolss

I feel you bruh.... Finally got all 3 chars to a 300 without weapon/item swaps so I'm happy for now.
The nightfall bump really helped my hunter get there this week.
My Titan is almost done all of his quests. Just need to get that gunsmith to a level 5 and run raids with him.
Gonna focus on getting my warlock his 310 artifact next and his exotic primary :pimp:

Then I'll focus on the crucible stuff.

Last edited:
I feel you bruh.... Finally got all 3 chars to a 300 without weapon/item swaps so I'm happy for now.
My Titan is almost done all of his quests. Just need to get that gunsmith to a level 5 and run raids with him.
Gonna focus on getting my warlock his 310 artifact next and his exotic primary :pimp:

3rd nightfall tonight? I should hopefully finish my last warlock quest tonight, then its time to grind out the hunter/titan.

3rd nightfall tonight? I should hopefully finish my last warlock quest tonight, then its time to grind out the hunter/titan.

Did my third last night with gamerdot after willy pulled a nba street shake move on me.

.... But you know me... Let's get a third and we will make it happen :smile:

Also, we gotta get 6 for our base crew to work our way through the raid throughout the week.

Un told me I wasn't in the starting 5... Not even a 6th man.
Shotta told me he ain't have time for me to get better in it.

You and I have enough experience to help get TB up to snuff. Maybe pull in PuttingInWork and Memph if he can put crunchy roll down... Make it a 2-3 night task so we don't have to grind all night?

You talking about the Hard Raid right? @bigj505

Short term... No. Just the normal raid.
I know at the very least, JJ has an alt to run through it. For me, I want to get as close to a 310 as possible and running the normal with a new crew seems to be the most efficient. My boy TBCF is only a 294 so I need to help get his weight up too.

You talking about the Hard Raid right? @bigj505
Short term... No. Just the normal raid.
I know at the very least, JJ has an alt to run through it. For me, I want to get as close to a 310 as possible and running the normal with a new crew seems to be the most efficient. My boy TBCF is only a 294 so I need to help get his weight up too.
lol its not an all night thing man. Hour and change for that raid. Keep telling you to raid but you going ham with quests. Its an easy raid.

Damn BigJ, the fellas ruthless like that with you over there on XBL?

You know if they had an option to transfer from one network to the other I would hit you with the

Always got room and players on PSN to run with. 

My friend was over the house the other day and asked me how did I have 27 friends on at one time....said he probably doesn't even have 27 total friends 
laugh.gif

J you haven't been in the raid yet? 
eek.gif

You definitely too quest focused if so. There are like 2-3 quests that require you to kill the bosses in the KF raid as well. 

Hell I just started the main story quests on my alts and they are both like 304-306 light. I still have to find Cayde's stash from the early quest line and don't have the Dreadnaught unlocked on them yet 
laugh.gif

J you haven't been in the raid yet? :wow:
You definitely too quest focused if so. There are like 2-3 quests that require you to kill the bosses in the KF raid as well. 

Hell I just started the main story quests on my alts and they are both like 304-306 light. I still have to find Cayde's stash from the early quest line and don't have the Dreadnaught unlocked on them yet :lol:

Naah he's been thru the raid with us a few times. Just no consistency, different nights different people. There's just no certainty on if its gonna get done any given week cuz cats peel off n do it on their own pretty consistently, and no one likes pullin D-leaguers from the forums.

shottadru shottadru your team never showed bruh.... I was in the party with you and was online for hrs and nothing.

wrightone86 wrightone86 I've raided twice man. Not sure how you came to the assumption that I haven't. :lol:
The problem I have right now is that dudes have their own crews that don't include me or they raid late at night which doesn't work for me. That means I don't raid often and I'd like to do something about that.

As you PSN guys always say, it's easier to raid with people you are consistent with so I'm trying to get there again. My Crota crew kinda moved on so I have to start over.

J you haven't been in the raid yet? :wow:

Hell I just started the main story quests on my alts and they are both like 304-306 light. I still have to find Cayde's stash from the early quest line and don't have the Dreadnaught unlocked on them yet :lol:

Naah he's been thru the raid with us a few times. Just no consistency, different nights different people. There's just no certainty on if its gonna get done any given week cuz cats peel off n do it on their own pretty consistently, and no one likes pullin D-leaguers from the forums.

ZING! exactly what I was saying.

@shottadru your team never showed bruh.... I was in the party with you and was online for hrs and nothing.

@WrightOne86 I've raided twice man. Not sure how you came to the assumption that I haven't.
laugh.gif

The problem I have right now is that dudes have their own crews that don't include me or they raid late at night which doesn't work for me. That means I don't raid often and I'd like to do something about that.

As you PSN guys always say, it's easier to raid with people you are consistent with so I'm trying to get there again. My Crota crew kinda moved on so I have to start over.
I had assumed it from the Shotta comment saying he keeps telling you to raid and it is an easy raid, but you keep wanting to do quests. I gotcha though. Yea that is normally what always happens. You just tend to default to who you normally in a chat with and running with instead of asking. We all probably guilty of that though, lol

310 Zhalo Supercell from a legendary engram jaoiejgiojriojioerhjeiorh
You can't use it tho the entire gun is blue and it shoots blue arc bullets
roll.gif
When I get home. After the raid or during the weekend Zero and Wright, y'all gotta help me get the void mantle
smokin.gif
then collection will be complete.
Oh don't you fret none biggie @Zero23 will run that nf all day long trying for a cloak. He's had to watch everyone around him pull a cloak. I pull an arc one and the very next nightfall @WrightOne86 pulls the void one (bungie also felt I deserved one strange coin as my nightfall reward not 9 or 5 or even 3, one single strange coin
mean.gif
). Then I'm helping cincy with a nightfall and zero jumps in we kill the flayers both me and cincy get another arc mantle
laugh.gif
Literally all of TMT and Cincy has a flayer mantle. Every run last night someone got one EXCEPT me. And iHustle got his before me? 
mad.gif

two times, you know the raid then, it's quite easy man. the only party I forget sometimes is the ship jumping. You scaring me with that all night stuff lol I don't wanna get frustrated in there. You well equipped to hold it down tho.  I know we would be Gucci if @Ace93  ran but he been fronting. He's the one who taught me a lot of stuff in there.

Yea shotta stay hitting me with that company line but be raiding with the other homies faithfully :lol:

Hey shotta, help with my sword... Shotta: got you..... Dude jumps in the raid

Hey shotta, let's raid tonight.... You ain't nice enough to raid with us..... You need to make your own team so you can run through it with the A team quickly

Hey shotta, you some trash.... OK we gonna raid with you but wait til you sign off to start it

shotta gonna catch a DDT in a quick min WITH his headset on so the party can hear his head crash on the ground.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom