Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Up to 7 290 impossible machines now with my warlock.... Can't eem respect me enough to drop a 310 one
laugh.gif
Claws of Ahamkara for me and all at 290 
mean.gif

I think @bLaZ3n  is in the same boat with the Claws as well. He might have gotten some 310 ones though at least. 
Anyone else cop 5 packages from gunsmith on all 3 characters?
laugh.gif
No, but I can buy all 5 between characters, lol

Rank 4 (5 after these test weapons) with my Warlock and rank 2 (3 after these test weapons) with my Hunter. Titan is still only rank 1 I believe. 

Up to 7 290 impossible machines now with my warlock.... Can't eem respect me enough to drop a 310 one
laugh.gif
You mad b.
If I call you Sea-Un, would you assemble the raid team before Friday so I can be strong enough to play Friday
Papi you can do it it without me, I believe in you.

Why you need me to assemble the team anyway 
laugh.gif

Bought the Lyudmila gunsmith package, waiting for it to get the god roll of Headseeker and Counterbalance/Hidden hand so it can be my year 2 messenger 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Anyone else cop 5 packages from gunsmith on all 3 characters? :lol:

How come it says I reached max packages at 2?

Too be honest i have barely any room to hold packages. Wish gunsmith held them for you.

I should be on hoarders I got 71/72 slots in my vault at all times smh

What happened to crucible??? Every single match I joined was nothin but redbars. :x

Anyone else experiencng nothing but rooms full of bad connections?

What happened to crucible??? Every single match I joined was nothin but redbars. :x

Anyone else experiencng nothing but rooms full of bad connections?

Maybe the "new tools" they used for IB matchmaking aren't stable and have messed with everything. I know they said they're trying out new stuff which is why the beginning of IB had some really bad experiences (lag).

Nightfall has treated me right since Taken King has dropped, ran two today:
310 Skyburners annex, Arc flayer mantle, and 310 alchemist's raiment

Nightfall has treated me right since Taken King has dropped, ran two today:
310 Skyburners annex, Arc flayer mantle, and 310 alchemist's raiment

:pimp:

SQUAD!!!

Before the patch I was given 6 exotics in a row at 310. Since the patch I got all legendaries that are unusable. :x :lol:

Maybe the "new tools" they used for IB matchmaking aren't stable and have messed with everything. I know they said they're trying out new stuff which is why the beginning of IB had some really bad experiences (lag).

Good looks on the info. I hope its just a temporary thing man. In its current state it is legit unplayable.

Last edited:
Landed the Void Flayer Mantle Cloak! And Tread Upon Stars.

Going to try to run a few more per day to get the other mantles.

Got the Vex glimmer ghost too.

Tried to do the NF with my boys at 250 light :lol: we got all the way to end and had to quit. Couldn't kill these ********
I've been getting crappy drops since I started playing taken King . The nightfall was my last chance smh

I got a 2nd solar one doing the nf with my hunter today. :smh:

When I get home. After the raid or during the weekend Zero and Wright, y'all gotta help me get the void mantle :smokin then collection will be complete.

Back
Top Bottom