Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Caught a 310 Machine gun from the NF yesterday, it was pretty easy.

I enjoyed the first mission with the ghosts for NTTE, it's crazy how they put levels inside the worlds we done explored mad times. Can't wait to cop.

Just need to infused a fusion up to 310 then I can run Malice, fusion and machine gun for oryx.
I said the same thing when we were getting those ghosts and the hidden boss for that last time. I want to know if they "put/added" this stuff in with TTK, or if this stuff was really here the entire time and just locked like people said.....word to the homie Tek

The Ghosts were added and the areas locked by a black fog.

I enjoyed the first mission with the ghosts for NTTE, it's crazy how they put levels inside the worlds we done explored mad times. Can't wait to cop.

Just need to infused a fusion up to 310 then I can run Malice, fusion and machine gun for oryx.
I said the same thing when we were getting those ghosts and the hidden boss for that last time. I want to know if they "put/added" this stuff in with TTK, or if this stuff was really here the entire time and just locked like people said.....word to the homie Tek 

Fusions are lowkey my favorite for raids/PvE now. I have the Warlock one for him and 2 of the ones that the Sunless Cell boss drops with the Will of the Light (Taken damage) buff on them. I had a 3rd but it had Cabal Centurions or something on it so I dismantled that one. 
I think it was designed in already, look how quick they pump out updates and fixes (most the time) I mean its possible if the studio is that huge but to still have folks designing + a team doing quick fixes isn't likely. Mad hands on the pot.

I switch between snipers and fusion for raid, snipers are great for the ogres.

I think I'm about as ready for Hard Mode as I'm going to be. Got up to 307 with Hung Jury, 1000 Yard Stare and Raze-Lighter all at 310. I'm still rocking a blue 298 chest piece tho :x :smh:

Last edited:
Finally 2 hand cannons to order from the Armsday package it seems.

One from Hakke and one from Omolon

I got the Omolon HC last week in a gunsmith package it's not that bad.

That Suros rocket launcher had really good rolls haven't used it yet.

Just hit. Rank 5 today working on that hc exotic

I got the Omolon HC last week in a gunsmith package it's not that bad.

That Suros rocket launcher had really good rolls haven't used it yet.

Just hit. Rank 5 today working on that hc exotic
Yea I have the Omolon HC from FWC and then I got one from the gunsmith as well with 3rd eye and firefly on it. I'm curious to see what perks the Hakke one will come with and how it shoots. I have only shot an Omolon HC so far.

Count me in if you can wait til I get off work.
Just let me know, I'll be grinding for a tier 3 rune on my main until then smh
I feel your pain. We need to give shotta the dumb look for not helping you last night
laugh.gif
See being you dipped on us, you don't even know that I ran Court for like a half with Willy yesterday
tired.gif

Fusions are lowkey my favorite for raids/PvE now. I have the Warlock one for him and 2 of the ones that the Sunless Cell boss drops with the Will of the Light (Taken damage) buff on them. I had a 3rd but it had Cabal Centurions or something on it so I dismantled that one. 
Fusions? Really?

I got a 310 raid fusion that first week and im just been waiting for something I can infuse it with lol

Might give it to Yasmin

Fusions? Really?

I got a 310 raid fusion that first week and im just been waiting for something I can infuse it with lol

Might give it to Yasmin
Now the raid one is kind of debatable. The charge rate is pretty slow on it. I am sure it probably hits like a tank though (word to DPJ).

I have gotten like 3-4 of them and I only have one left just to have all the raid weapons, but I am even thinking of infusing that one as well. Same thing for the AR in the raid as well. Just wondering if should keep them so "smart loot" doesn't give me another one
indifferent.gif
......who are we kidding here 
roll.gif

Lol I can go ahead and debunk that smart look theory. 3 raid fusions, 4 shotguns, 2 hand cannons and a 2nd auto rifle last night 
laugh.gif

Weapon wise im just missing the pulse.

Count me in if you can wait til I get off work.
Just let me know, I'll be grinding for a tier 3 rune on my main until then smh

I feel your pain. We need to give shotta the dumb look for not helping you last night :lol:
See being you dipped on us, you don't even know that I ran Court for like a half with Willy yesterday |I

:lol: I was there fool. I didn't dip til the party got too roudy. Really rude when dudes just wanna dominate the chat and speak over people.

Lol I can go ahead and debunk that smart look theory. 3 raid fusions, 4 shotguns, 2 hand cannons and a 2nd auto rifle last night 
laugh.gif

Weapon wise im just missing the pulse.
I still have not gotten a hand cannon from the raid. 1 MG at 300 and a RL at 304. The only weapon I have gotten a double of is the pulse (infused) and 4 fusions.

Yea smart loot is BS. I have received 5 pair of boots for my Titan. No gloves, no helm.
My warlock has gotten 5 pairs of boots (first 4 were 300 and the last pair are 306 finally 
mean.gif
). Still no gloves for the Warlock either.

Up to 7 290 impossible machines now with my warlock.... Can't eem respect me enough to drop a 310 one
laugh.gif
There has to be some trend to these drops or how to alter them.

Ive gotten probably 7 exotic chest engrams and theyve all been alpha lupi. ALLLL for my hunter 
roll.gif

Which just made me realize I can use the 2 310 ones I saved to get my warlocks chest game on 3hunnid10. 

Thanks Big. Here's a rep 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Up to 7 290 impossible machines now with my warlock.... Can't eem respect me enough to drop a 310 one :lol:

There has to be some trend to these drops or how to alter them.

Ive gotten probably 7 exotic chest engrams and theyve all been alpha lupi. ALLLL for my hunter :rofl:  

Which just made me realize I can use the 2 310 ones I saved to get my warlocks chest game on 3hunnid10. 

Thanks Big. Here's a rep :lol:  

Yea man. It's real tough taking the bungee troll with a grain of sale.
I keep getting the same things from engrams over and over and over with a sprinkle of something new every so often. My man JJ hops on destiny and gets like 4 straight 310 engrams while I haven't gotten a 310 engram since the day I hit level 300 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom