Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

**** yea, one more day of training and I'm back from training. Had the trainers dying crying and laughing at my comments about the training we had :rofl: when they showed up at the bar.

But hey I grew up in NY and we keep that **** blunt without a censor holding us back. Can't wait to start my new career next week even with the requirements to the advance along with KF HM tomorrow night. TMT about that to hit that **** hard tomorrow night :nthat: thepromisedland thepromisedland wrightone86 wrightone86 zero23 zero23 Frostbite Frostbite blaz3n blaz3n

View media item 1759033

Last edited:
Im at four mats for that sword in like 3 hours :smh:

:lol: u not serious

Xur is selling Skull of Dire Ahamkara for Warlocks which wasn't considered a Y2 exotic until today. It also doesn't show up in the kiosk. So don't dismantle if you purchase.

:nerd:

Im at four mats for that sword in like 3 hours :smh:

:lol: u not serious

Xur is selling Skull of Dire Ahamkara for Warlocks which wasn't considered a Y2 exotic until today. It also doesn't show up in the kiosk. So don't dismantle if you purchase.

:nerd:

Thanks for the heads up. I thought it wasn't in the year 2 list either so I was a bit confused.

That said, I popped 5 engrams from xur. 4 were 310s so I'm happy. Titan and hunters got 310 alphi lupis. Warlock got the new chest plate and I got a dupe 310 that I can fuse.

Interesting. Year 2 Gjallarhorn will drop from Oryx in hard mode at 320 today for someone maybe :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone jumping in the Hard Raid when it drops today? Just agreed to OT so I doubt Im going in there today
mad.gif

Drop a stream if yall going in this afternoon.

Idk what was up yesterday man, think the new beta of the UI messed up the Twitch app, bout to Google if that's an issue.

Anyone jumping in the Hard Raid when it drops today? Just agreed to OT so I doubt Im going in there today >:

Drop a stream if yall going in this afternoon.

Idk what was up yesterday man, think the new beta of the UI messed up the Twitch app, bout to Google if that's an issue.

Imma solo it son.

**** yea, one more day of training and I'm back from training. Had the trainers dying crying and laughing at my comments about the training we had :rofl: when they showed up at the bar.

But hey I grew up in NY and we keep that **** blunt without a censor holding us back. Can't wait to start my new career next week even with the requirements to the advance along with KF HM tomorrow night. TMT about that to hit that **** hard tomorrow night :nthat: thepromisedland thepromisedland wrightone86 wrightone86 zero23 zero23 Frostbite Frostbite blaz3n blaz3n

View media item 1759033

You already know. But I got morehouse spelman and clarks home coming this weekend so yall gotta save me a run for Sunday night :lol:

With that said I yall better be the first NT group to finish it :rofl:

View media item 1759033

You already know. But I got morehouse spelman and clarks home coming this weekend so yall gotta save me a run for Sunday night :lol:

With that said I yall better be the first NT group to finish it :rofl:

@Ace93 and crew may be saying otherwise...

**** yea, one more day of training and I'm back from training. Had the trainers dying crying and laughing at my comments about the training we had
roll.gif
when they showed up at the bar.

But hey I grew up in NY and we keep that **** blunt without a censor holding us back. Can't wait to start my new career next week even with the requirements to the advance along with KF HM tomorrow night. TMT about that to hit that **** hard tomorrow night
nthat.gif
@ThEpRoMiSeDlAnD @WrightOne86 @Zero23 @illsupra @bLaZ3n
You already know. But I got morehouse spelman and clarks home coming this weekend so yall gotta save me a run for Sunday night
laugh.gif

With that said I yall better be the first NT group to finish it
roll.gif
@Ace93 and crew may be saying otherwise...

Welp, that Skull of Ahamkara lets you tank a Hammer of Sol.

Which means Hunters still SOL. Hooray.

[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] nope. They already set their squad earlier in the week.
Y'all should make your own squad. I bet there's enough here on NT to make a second team. 

Race to the finish!!!

We already started one but it's still a bit rough. It's definitely plenty of players on XB1 so that's not the issue.

I do believe that Un and them might surprise y'all and they also plan on doing the raid as soon as it becomes available too so don't be surprised if they make some noise.

@@shottadru nope. They already set their squad earlier in the week.
Y'all should make your own squad. I bet there's enough here on NT to make a second team. 

Race to the finish!!!
We already started one but it's still a bit rough. It's definitely plenty of players on XB1 so that's not the issue.

I do believe that Un and them might surprise y'all and they also plan on doing the raid as soon as it becomes available too so don't be surprised if they make some noise.
Yeah, it's tough to get a raid team together if you don't have consistent guys running. That's why we started TMT.

I don't think we'll be the first squad anyway since we are planning a late night start as always to our raids. AllChem and his crew probably going to jump in right away too. Then again, we always start later in the night and end up finishing first. We giving everyone an 8 hour head start. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom