Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@@shottadru[/@] nope. They already set their squad earlier in the week.
Y'all should make your own squad. I bet there's enough here on NT to make a second team. 

Race to the finish!!!

We already started one but it's still a bit rough. It's definitely plenty of players on XB1 so that's not the issue.

I do believe that Un and them might surprise y'all and they also plan on doing the raid as soon as it becomes available too so don't be surprised if they make some noise.

Yeah, it's tough to get a raid team together if you don't have consistent guys running. That's why we started TMT.

I don't think we'll be the first squad anyway since we are planning a late night start as always to our raids. AllChem and his crew probably going to jump in right away too. Then again, we always start later in the night and end up finishing first. We giving everyone an 8 hour head start. :lol:  

Wishing you guys the best of luck.
I'm gonna see if I can get another Xbox run for the reg raid for my alt in the mean time. Feel so unfulfilled after the trash drops we got last night.

Can you believe I got TWO shotguns in the SAME run last night? A 300 and a 303? That was just comical.

Destiny Y2 is doing me like this:
No helmets. No boots - for anything... Rare, exotic, raid
More gauntlets than a man could ever want
Plenty of chest plates
So man special weapon engrams and rares
Barely any primary or heavy engrams or high level drops
Cloaks for days

Etc etc etc :lol:

Wishing you guys the best of luck.
I'm gonna see if I can get another Xbox run for the reg raid for my alt in the mean time. Feel so unfulfilled after the trash drops we got last night.

Can you believe I got TWO shotguns in the SAME run last night? A 300 and a 303? That was just comical.

Destiny Y2 is doing me like this:
No helmets. No boots - for anything... Rare, exotic, raid
More gauntlets than a man could ever want
Plenty of chest plates
So man special weapon engrams and rares
Barely any primary or heavy engrams or high level drops
Cloaks for days

Etc etc etc
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know this feel bro. When I started I only got Auto Rifles, Shotguns, and Chest Pieces. I got lucky with boots. They dropped a 310 set for me last week. I'm surprised you didn't go all in week one Xur when he sold Helmet Engrams. I must have spent over 200 Strange Coins on Helmet Engrams.

On the flipside, maybe RNGesus going to bless you in Hard Mode. 
happy.gif

@@shottadru nope. They already set their squad earlier in the week.
Y'all should make your own squad. I bet there's enough here on NT to make a second team. 

Race to the finish!!!
We already started one but it's still a bit rough. It's definitely plenty of players on XB1 so that's not the issue.

I do believe that Un and them might surprise y'all and they also plan on doing the raid as soon as it becomes available too so don't be surprised if they make some noise.
Yeah my guys be home in the day so they gonna run it as soon as it's up, yeah the run yesterday wasn't bad, Destiny didn't want us to prosper lol. Xbox NT guys aren't to consistent to form a second team, only Big and I play together consistently now lol. Bout to throw Memph on a milk carton.

[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@@shottadru[/@] nope. They already set their squad earlier in the week.

Race to the finish!!!

Yeah my guys be home in the day so they gonna run it as soon as it's up, yeah the run yesterday wasn't bad, Destiny didn't want us to prosper lol. Xbox NT guys aren't to consistent to form a second team, only Big and I play together consistently now lol. Bout to throw Memph on a milk carton.

Who's Memph? :lol:

Yea I think next time we run it, it'll be much quicker. I was actually surprised we got caught up when we did since I didn't think the last things too were too bad. It was just proof that team work and being used to each other is just that much more important.

Like I didn't think we'd have an issue with the witches but the running to the door wasted time we didn't waste when I ran with Un. We basically dunked on the witch that was chilling and sit up across from her and shot her. Gave us more time.

@@shottadru nope. They already set their squad earlier in the week.

Race to the finish!!!

Nah we're running it tonight around 8:30-9 bcos most of us wont even be home when it launches 
laugh.gif

@shottadru  i gotchu on the next hard mode run shotta, i seen you leading the youngins on the stream last night 
nthat.gif

Who's Memph?
laugh.gif
Memph the solo dolo king is gonna solo the hard raid while watching some anime on crunchyroll while reading those subtitles.

@Ace93  and crew may be saying otherwise...

You talking about the stuggle team 
roll.gif

Come on son you know better than that.

Last edited:
Guys I want to run tonight and tomorrow and Sunday if possible.

I'm in DC at the moment and fly back to JFK tonight. Off all weekend though.

Next week is no good for me.

Monday I'm in Tampa, Tuesday West Palm Beach, Wednesday Vegas, Thursday San Francisco/Oakland word to @naughtywon, Friday Long Beach and then I'll probably chill out in Cali with my homie until maybe Tuesday.

Wifey is riffing already lol

Never hit the clubs in Cali for Halloween... expectations are high.

After that I'm good money and am down to start up the second team.

So it's confirmed... Shotta is higher on than list than I am.

#truthhurts #someoneneedsban #powerhungrymod #jimmiesbrustled

Who's Memph?
laugh.gif

Yea I think next time we run it, it'll be much quicker. I was actually surprised we got caught up when we did since I didn't think the last things too were too bad. It was just proof that team work and being used to each other is just that much more important.

Like I didn't think we'd have an issue with the witches but the running to the door wasted time we didn't waste when I ran with Un. We basically dunked on the witch that was chilling and sit up across from her and shot her. Gave us more time.
Un does the other side of the room right? I use to do It that way but then my boys started doing the door, if we was consistent we could def make that the raid team, just need work on the relic person position for when yall running back with Orbs, TB did very good for his first raid because it's a lot of moving parts in this raid. I really wonder whats gonna be new in the new raid to make it harder

Who's Memph? :lol:

Un does the other side of the room right? I use to do It that way but then my boys started doing the door, if we was consistent we could def make that the raid team, just need work on the relic person position for when yall running back with Orbs, TB did very good for his first raid because it's a lot of moving parts in this raid. I really wonder whats gonna be new in the new raid to make it harder

Naw we literally do the middle of the room across from the witch that gets dunked on if I remember correctly.
TB should be better next time. He had a penalty for being a 294 but got up to a 299 last night and can start working on the rest of his ToM quest now too. It's funny because his 280 ghost is what's keeping him below 300.
Can you believe that fool got a 310 pulse rifle from the raid? His first try? :lol:
If we can scrounge together the crew at least once a week for a couple of weeks and tag in and out of the HM to gain knowledge to pass along, we can do some good things.

So who on the xbox one TSPCT raiding tonight?

TSPCT the spare change team..... seeing how the TMT already in hard mode

Sorta salty

MAN IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH THE SUPREME X JORDAN RELEASE THAT I HAVENT PLAYED MUCH XBOX. NOW THATS ITS OVER IM BACK GUYS. YALL GONNA LET ME AND MY NIPPLES BACK INTO THE RAID SQUAD?

So who on the xbox one TSPCT raiding tonight?

TSPCT the spare change team..... seeing how the TMT already in hard mode

Sorta salty

If we can find 2-3 alphas then I'd do it. I'm solid but am definitely not ready to lead a crew.

MAN IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH THE SUPREME X JORDAN RELEASE THAT I HAVENT PLAYED MUCH XBOX. NOW THATS ITS OVER IM BACK GUYS. YALL GONNA LET ME AND MY NIPPLES BACK INTO THE RAID SQUAD?
^^^^ this is the Memphis guy that everyone has been talking about?

YA'LL KNOW I'M THE DESIGNATED RELIC RUNNER. MY PLATFORMING GAME IS ON POINT. I'VE JUMPED IN SO MANY RAIDS FOR OTHERS JUST TO RUN RELIC AND THEN BOUNCE AFTERWARDS :lol:

Back
Top Bottom