Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

YA'LL KNOW I'M THE DESIGNATED RELIC RUNNER. MY PLATFORMING GAME IS ON POINT. I'VE JUMPED IN SO MANY RAIDS FOR OTHERS JUST TO RUN RELIC AND THEN BOUNCE AFTERWARDS :lol:

Very compelling argument sir. What's your screen name so I can add you to my friends list stranger?
I have a HoustonFromMemphis on my list. Is that you?

I realized this raid not for me. Never was good at mario or platforming smh plus being :pimp: all the time dont help lol

swear to god if a get another chest or crest of lupi...................................imma still play

time to go to POE for coins since the keys are pretty much useless now

I got 2/3 guys non NT experienced guys ready to run hard mode tonight.

My homie just hit me with Halo 5 tho in hand...

Idk if I should just wait until Tuesday

Last edited:
Hard mode already cleared by a team. 
laugh.gif

Can't have a weak link on your fireteam for this one. Good luck with the Struggle.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's tough to get a raid team together if you don't have consistent guys running. That's why we started TMT.

I don't think we'll be the first squad anyway since we are planning a late night start as always to our raids. AllChem and his crew probably going to jump in right away too. Then again, we always start later in the night and end up finishing first. We giving everyone an 8 hour head start. :lol:  

I learned my lesson about trying to finish 1st when HM Corta dropped.... Never again. :x

TBH... Since this might be the last significant amount of endgame content we will receive for this DLC then I really don't care if my fireteam finishes this last... This could really be it yo, so I decided that I'm really just trying to have fun man... There's nothing competative about Destiny except Trials and so that's what I've been prepping for. Wait til ya'll see the guns I bring into that joint tho. All I'm gonna say is I rolled HEADSEEKER, STABILITY & GLASS HALF FULL on the quickest time to kill gun this DLC. .8 seconds tho. I'll let ya'll figure that one out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom