Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Based jesus if you trynna run the weekly strike im with it, we gotta get to lvl 24+ before next week lol
Aight I'll be on later. And I only need just a little bit more light to get to 23 so 24 aint that far off for me. Can't wait to try out that raid.

Me and my boys spent a good while playing with the soccer ball and bouncy ball in the tower. We were having too much fun with it. :lol:

I feel you, I'm still trying to decide if I'm gonna play it tonight or take it back tomorrow... Looks too much like Halo and I detest Halo. I'll mull it over while I play some BF4 :lol:

Take it back. I told yall it was trash. Gamespot gave it a 6.

Take it back. I told yall it was trash. Gamespot gave it a 6.
I should have listened to my instincts and taken it back 
mean.gif
 that was trash. I just sold mine about 10 minutes ago for 50 bucks though so I paid 14 bucks for a 1 day rental. I played enough to get to crucible and played about 5 games before I listed it on CL. It almost tied with MW3, I played 2 matches and posted that on CL, had it sold the morning after launch.

Last edited:
If you guys don't buy a game based on what OTHER people think you're all stupid. Watch gameplay and YOU decide.

I bought the game bruh. It's horrible.
welp you fell for the hype, you bought into a game that you thought was horrible, Bungie won in that case and the game is fun I enjoy talking ish and being terrible online because story mode gameplay is always replayable lol

Nah, you let other peoples opinions cloud your judgement before you even played the game.

If you go into something already KNOWING in your head that it's **** then it's going to come out as ****.
I hate Destiny as well, I think it stems from me hating Halo... but I really don't see what the big deal is about this game. I see no other reason to play this game except if I wanted to live out some online fantasy and show off my warlocks new armor to someone at the tower.

This is what I imagine when I would hear the guys in crucible talk about strange coins and what not.

Nah, you let other peoples opinions cloud your judgement before you even played the game.

If you go into something already KNOWING in your head that it's **** then it's going to come out as ****.
I hate Destiny as well, I think it stems from me hating Halo... but I really don't see what the big deal is about this game. I see no other reason to play this game except if I wanted to live out some online fantasy and show off my warlocks new armor to someone at the tower.

This is what I imagine when I would hear the guys in crucible talk about strange coins and what not.
View media item 1179324
not even lmao, i just like shooting aliens fam, LARPing is a fantasy, playing destiny with ya bruhs isnt lol

not even lmao, i just like shooting aliens fam, LARPing is a fantasy, playing destiny with ya bruhs isnt lol
I like shooting aliens too like in Killzone or Resistance but I can play BF4 with my bruhs and have a lot more fun. I really wanted to like this game just to have something new to play, guess I'll be waiting on Final Stand and Hardline.

laugh.gif

When I have time I like to play a lot of different games.

I don't get the negative connotation associated with talking about things that are prevalent  In the game you're playing

but the real question is why join the thread if you don't like the game...

laugh.gif

When I have time I like to play a lot of different games.

I don't get the negative connotation associated with talking about things that are prevalent  In the game you're playing

but the real question is why join the thread if you don't like the game...
I joined before I opened the game because I was going to try to get into it and I gave it a chance... just didn't live up to the hype.

I'm down to run some moon missions or strikes or something. Online now finishing this last control match.
Hit me up

View media item 1179324

So what games do only cool people play? :lol:

Dudes on madden = brad Pitt?

Last edited:
So what games do only cool people play?
laugh.gif

Dudes on madden = brad Pitt?
It's not a cool/uncool thing ...It's that building of an online persona. I was speaking specifically of the people I was listening to, they were bragging on having gauntlets and I have no idea what strange coins are but one dude was really proud that he had some.

What's with the Madden = Pitt thing? is he "cool" to you or are you just saying he's a handsome man as opposed to the southpark WOW guy? 
laugh.gif

It's not a cool/uncool thing ...It's that building of an online persona. I was speaking specifically of the people I was listening to, they were bragging on having gauntlets and I have no idea what strange coins are but one dude was really proud that he had some.

What's with the Madden = Pitt thing? is he "cool" to you or are you just saying he's a handsome man as opposed to the southpark WOW guy? :lol:

You're playing destiny and are amazed that people are talking about their achievements in..........destiny? :lol:

How are you listening to them? I thought you had to be partied up to hear people.

The primary reason for most games is to live out some sort of fantasy
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You're playing destiny and are amazed that people are talking about their achievements in..........destiny?
laugh.gif

How are you listening to them? I thought you had to be partied up to hear people.
I was partied up with my friend from work who convinced me to go play and we were playing cruicble with one of his friends then he had like 3 other dudes in the party doing something else but they were all talking about Destiny, when I play Last of Us I have yet to hear anyone sound like they're having an orgasm about the mask they just unlocked 
laugh.gif
 I guess it's just a different kind of player.

The primary reason for most games is to live out some sort of fantasy
laugh.gif

I play BF4 but it's not to live out a fantasy of running around downtown spraying people with an M16.

Back
Top Bottom