Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Looks like that cheese video got taken down. Heres a better one. With three sunbro warlocks we could do this.

]

]

Got Atheon Hard Mode checkpoint. Just need a solid fire team to send him over the edge. Will convene attempts tomorrow.

Count me in Zero, picked up some raid boots last night on normal mode. :smokin

Last edited:
We had warlocks when we tried last night but they were interesting to say the least. Zero might not be allowed to pick randoms again after that lol

Damn cryptarch keeps giving me the same rare cloaks smh. I know theres some cooler ones out there too smh
First cloak I got from the cryptarch on my Hunter was the Hustler's Cloak 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

First cloak I got from the cryptarch on my Hunter was the Hustler's Cloak :lol: :pimp:

Ive gotten that cloak, Grinders Cloak, Hardcase Cloak & Nightmask Cloak (same exact thing as the Grinders Cloak :smh: ) so many times that I lost count smh lol. Mad that this rain is messing up my internet connection tho right now. Might jus play 2k for now or something. Hate the rain lol

About to run crucible bounty, daily strike and public event before I switch to my alt for the day if anyone wants to join

Fellas 

Target has the camera on sale for 40. I dont think its in a ad but when it rang up (thinking it was 60) it came to 40

Came so close to breaking the 7K mark in Crucible. One more kill was all I needed and the guy shotguns me and then teabags my corpse
mean.gif

when doing heroic modifier bounties is there a bigger reward if I did say a level 24 compared to a level 11?

when doing heroic modifier bounties is there a bigger reward if I did say a level 24 compared to a level 11?

Nope, if you've already beaten the mission before you won't get any rewards. After you get the bounty you can just go back to orbit

Back
Top Bottom