Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I can hear that Helm of Saint-14 calling me… I don't even care if network is up for one hour tomorrow, I just want a chance to Xurchase something.

Cmon Sony! I'm running out of things to do while this is getting fixed.... I just gave both my dogs a damn bath.. Cmon bruh!

It would be hilarious if Bungie put up the GGhorn for sale this week but no one could buy it. :x

I'm on!!!! Praise be to baby Jesus!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 what the hell

Was out of town for Christmas and I saw you could upgrade [Gjallarhorn] so I drove back for ten min to upgrade it and now I am driving two hours back to my moms lol
That crack. 
laugh.gif

……….How did you guys login though? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I see Boskickzz, Quad, AllChem, and TicklingUrCulo on destiny. On my way home now and trying to login as soon as I get home, lol

Everyone, try just signing straight onto destiny from the ps4 screen.. My buddy's son did that and kept trying eventually he signed on

My **** still not working :smh:

Sony should hook it up with a free month of psn for all my troubles lol.

Last edited:
My **** still not working :smh:

Sony should hook it up with a free month of psn for all my troubles lol.

It's the least they could do.

The sad thing is, I have a good 5 other games I need to play the single player on, but I just want to play Destiny.... :smh:

Last edited:
wow bruhs psn name is agent of da five wot da red theme dis cant be real life lmao
You see it 
laugh.gif

Ive been out all day. I come home now and **** is still down.

If you out there reading this, dont ever let me catch you lizard **** heads in person. We gonna have problems

idc if this is just a game. You ******* my **** up b

Last edited:
Damn, just got back from a few drinks with friends and ya'll got me hype but I can't sign into PSN :smh:

Edit, I guess that I'll go to bed and hope for the best tomorrow.

Last edited:
Were you able to get on this morning and upgrade?
I was able to stram from like 2AM to 7AM. After that the whole network crashed. Havent been able to get on since.
Haven't been on for twoooo days bruh. Crazy. About to beat Shadow of Mordor at like 100% completion from like 15% in the time I haven't had to do bounties. 

Damn, just got back from a few drinks with friends and ya'll got me hype but I can't sign into PSN
mean.gif

Edit, I guess that I'll go to bed and hope for the best tomorrow.
its ridiculous. i got 2 exotic bounty pieces i need from xur. 2 or 3 guns i need to upgrade from xur. missing out on dailies and eris' bounties. all of this for some RTs and attention smh

Back
Top Bottom