Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Warpriest def might be the hardest part of the raid, especially with the changes they added to Hard Mode. I think I use to do Right, Middle Left, if you have enough spindles and hunters to tether you can kill him in 2 runs however.

Big communication needed there especially from the person who has the aura.

Agreed but if we set up the person that gets the aura properly, we can do ok with the acolyte part.

Like say if me, Un, and another person are the plate steppers then we good money.

I'm comfy with that now for sure. Like when we ran last time on hm, I was sniping the warpriest until 4 seconds, looking at acolytes and killing one, then shooting the priest again. Helped us get him down in 2 turns.
Use your weapons of light especially cuz Fleece out here Spindle-less. You better than me, I didn't shoot the WP much carrying the aura, acolytes was so sneaky I had to keep my eye on them they always dip at like 3 seconds :lol:

Yo @TimShepard
 you have a 1000 yard stare? 

Warpriest is likely to drop a raid sniper to infused with the spindle  
Can't come out of 6 to save my life SMFH

All I know is, y'all got two weeks to pull it together until I'm back (unless I hit it big in Vegas... then I'm coppin a PS4 and joining TMT). shottadru shottadru and bigj505 bigj505 , y'all need to make up. You're like the HHH and Chyna of the XB1 crew. Nobody likes to see their parents fight. Fix that.

krispykicks718 krispykicks718 is Shawn Michaels, out the game so long we forget about him. But when he do show up, it's sweet chin music time.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 and naijaboy naijaboy are like the Hardy Boyz. Well-respected but sometimes overlooked cuz they're doing their solo thing.

@TimShepard, your path hasn't been defined yet. You can still be Goldberg, but Gilberg is a real possibility too.

@memphissfinest, he's Goldust. Everyone secretly loves him, but it's still weird how much he talks about his nipples.

Me and Undefined Undefined , well we're Lebron and Steph. No explanation needed.

But anyway, come 2016, I expect us all to prosper.

All I know is, y'all got two weeks to pull it together until I'm back (unless I hit it big in Vegas... then I'm coppin a PS4 and joining TMT). shottadru shottadru and bigj505 bigj505 , y'all need to make up. You're like the HHH and Chyna of the XB1 crew. Nobody likes to see their parents fight. Fix that.

krispykicks718 krispykicks718 is Shawn Michaels, out the game so long we forget about him. But when he do show up, it's sweet chin music time.

Warmachine85 Warmachine85 and naijaboy naijaboy are like the Hardy Boyz. Well-respected but sometimes overlooked cuz they're doing their solo thing.

@TimShepard, your path hasn't been defined yet. You can still be Goldberg, but Gilberg is a real possibility too.

@memphissfinest, he's Goldust. Everyone secretly loves him, but it's still weird how much he talks about his nipples.

Me and Undefined Undefined , well we're Lebron and Steph. No explanation needed.

But anyway, come 2016, I expect us all to prosper.

All of this was on point
:pimp: take all my reps lol

Do you guys think I should save my strange coin for Xur next week since it will be christmas and they might do something special or something or Xur will have good stuff?

About to get on XB1 any of you guys going to be on tonight or running raid?

If not I'm going to try to knock out that challenge mode and LFG it.

Do you guys think I should save my strange coin for Xur next week since it will be christmas and they might do something special or something or Xur will have good stuff?

About to get on XB1 any of you guys going to be on tonight or running raid?

If not I'm going to try to knock out that challenge mode and LFG it.
Because of the light levels, I don't really recommend buying gear. Buuuuut, hard light is nice since the buff, and acyliophage symbiote is a good cricicle helm as well.

I still say just buy 3oCs and wish for the best.

Edit: also can't believe I left you out. Sorry papi. You're like Farooq. Super-focused. But with a light-hearted side shining through.

And championboyz7 championboyz7 , I haven't had the pleasure of making your acquaintance yet, but after the new year, holla at me.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 omg

It wasn't the worse experience but wasn't that great. Poor communication 1 dude wasn't talking or responding to us. Def wasn't gonna happen with the shaky team we had but progress happened to where we made oryx stutter [emoji]128557[/emoji] only took a good 30 mins but we kept losing people

Shout outs to Shotta for going out of his way to assist me. Didn't defeat Oryx though. Stayed on him for 3 hours smfh. First set left cause dude promised other people assistance.

Then people joined. Quit. Rinse and repeat. Had to post that we don't need quitters or people thinking we working towards their schedule.

Half of them came to do the challenge. Had to cut that off early.

Then one dude had bad service. Another invited by someone had no mic. Smh.

Shout out to J for carrying me even though I slow down the team...I was able to run through the first 2 bosses like nothing due to prior knowledge of knowing what to do.

All in all, it was a good run....Back at it tomorrow night probably. Need to defeat Oryx. F that.

Last edited:
Got that Oryx challenge done on hard mode, and got that 320 scout man that **** is serious.

Going to try to run it another 5-6 times tomorrow to get some weapons to infuse to my others.

That 320 scout is melting any and everything in front of it loving it, but I want to bring my red death, ToM, and the supercell auto rifle up to 320.

Challenge is pretty easy though once you with some heads that know what they're doing.

docwatson docwatson I think you're the highest light person I know at 319 I'm slowly creeping there a 318 now 8)

Was contemplating running 2 more characters but hell nah man I can't put all that time into two more characters like that.

I bought Dying Light for XB1 for $20 on sale at GameStop and will go pick it up tomorrow.

Even though I pretty much have everything I want need in Destiny I just still like playing the game.

Will eventually get to the other games I have though.

Got that Oryx challenge done on hard mode, and got that 320 scout man that **** is serious.

Going to try to run it another 5-6 times tomorrow to get some weapons to infuse to my others.

That 320 scout is melting any and everything in front of it loving it, but I want to bring my red death, ToM, and the supercell auto rifle up to 320.

Challenge is pretty easy though once you with some heads that know what they're doing.

@DocWatson I think you're the highest light person I know at 319 I'm slowly creeping there a 318 now
glasses.gif

Was contemplating running 2 more characters but hell nah man I can't put all that time into two more characters like that.

I bought Dying Light for XB1 for $20 on sale at GameStop and will go pick it up tomorrow.

Even though I pretty much have everything I want need in Destiny I just still like playing the game.

Will eventually get to the other games I have though.
You can only get rewards once per week per character. 

My man putting in work is a 318 now :nthat:
Fleece is about to become the raid expert :nthat:
Shotta joining the struggle :nthat:
Jules is sparrow racing and actually talking to us now :nthat:

And J is just glad to be getting the homies playing Destiny again.

I'm seriously super excited reading the last couple of posts.

Now that Shotta has embraced the struggle, lets lead these guys to the promise land :evil:

.... But I don't fool with @Rafool doe.... Dude spent about 2 hrs taking my lunch money in sparrow racing :lol:

He b cheating right? Warmachine85 Warmachine85 putting in work putting in work

Last edited:
My man putting in work is a 318 now :nthat:
Fleece is about to become the raid expert :nthat:
Shotta joining the struggle :nthat:
Jules is sparrow racing and actually talking to us now :nthat:

And J is just glad to be getting the homies playing Destiny again.

I'm seriously super excited reading the last couple of posts.

Now that Shotta has embraced the struggle, lets lead these guys to the promise land :evil:

.... But I don't fool with @Rafool doe.... Dude spent about 2 hrs taking my lunch money in sparrow racing :lol:

He b cheating right? Warmachine85 Warmachine85 putting in work putting in work

Lol it was mad fun tho. Even tho im always in last. I need that helm tho and i got three exotics from it to.

When we did that nightfall i got nothing from it too. Literally no reward like wtf lol

Back
Top Bottom