Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

man, if this is what destiny 2 is going to be like
mean.gif

@Putting In Work I got it today lol. Got it at 312. Hope I get a heavy 320 off Golgorth to get it to 320.

That tracker definitely helped. It was the 100% accurate. The one time it didn't come we were at a location it was 50% for. I looked at the help guide and realized it shows the possibilities of events next to the tracker.

Can't wait to use it on Ogres even if I have to switch off lol. You said you can use it on Warpriest too??

Who trying to let me on there raid team tomorrow

Dude stop, I have to physically threaten you to play this game. :smh:

:rofl:

I don't think many of us are on Destiny right now. I know that I haven't logged in in about 2.5-3 weeks. Not sure about the rest of TMT but until they put out new content I have enough going on in my life to keep me busy right now. Plus, MLB the Show is great at doing something mindless for a bit when I do want a video game.

Comcast Internet has been hot garbage for me lately, so I haven't even touched Destiny for the last month or so due to how much lag Comcast is giving me.

On top of that, I've been feeling NBA 2K16 a lot more lately as well (since I can play MyLeague offline and not have to deal with lagging ********)

So I definitely feel you on that one, @Biggie62  

Have this game, dont even touch it anymore,its too much. I had high hopes for this game 2 considering how much I love halo but its too much to keep up with

Might trade it in, give me a halo esque bungie game on PlayStation please

Back
Top Bottom