Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Man destiny is comical with the drops.
IB this week has been mainly 335 class items and 334 boots :lol:

Iron Banner is now pissing me the off after 2 nights of domination...........so many try-hard sweaty pricks online tonight.  I thought I can get away with no LFG again, but now I need LFG again tonight.  Twice in a row......sweaty POS

Last edited by a moderator:
Ran into this fool using the Thesan last night. Dude would camp hallways so that he had a clear line of sight and that dudes couldnt really get away.
Killed me once but caught the anger by me and rafool rafool 's crew.

I personally just kept tossing tripmine grenades on him as i slide past the doorway and cutting short corners when possible.

Tried using Darkblade's Spite last night in IB. I didn't do too well, though I did kill a panic slam titan while he was in his slam motion. Gotta find the right Fusion to run around with. I was getting melted by one in IB.

Nice montage Raptor. I need to put together a throwing knife one. I had some fun kills with it so far in IB.

Thanks bigj505 bigj505 evoxr1 evoxr1 Warmachine85 Warmachine85 zero23 zero23

Also, zero23 zero23 , I would recommend testing out a fusion with a slightly faster charge rate. Now, don't go all the way to the Split Shifter Pro; it may be super fast but you also have to hit every bolt or you won't kill. But the Darkblade is also superduper slow, and if you haven't had the time to get a feel for the charge up process for fusion, it's really tough to win battles.

That in mind, I'd suggest the Ashraven's Flight (IB), Panta Rhei, a Thesan (try finding one with accelerated coils) or the vendor Vacancy from FWC; these are all options that will help you find the sweet spot when it comes to charge up time, tracking player movement and engagement range.

Thanks @bigj505 @EvoXR1 @JulesLives @Zero23

Also, @Zero23, I would recommend testing out a fusion with a slightly faster charge rate. Now, don't go all the way to the Split Shifter Pro; it may be super fast but you also have to hit every bolt or you won't kill. But the Darkblade is also superduper slow, and if you haven't had the time to get a feel for the charge up process for fusion, it's really tough to win battles.

That in mind, I'd suggest the Ashraven's Flight (IB), Panta Rhei, a Thesan (try finding one with accelerated coils) or the vendor Vacancy from FWC; these are all options that will help you find the sweet spot when it comes to charge up time, tracking player movement and engagement range.
Good looks. I have the Ashraven, Thesan, and Vacancy. Might have to level them up and try each one out. That Darkblade was SUPER slow. I had fun using Dregs Promise last night too. Those homing bullets were fun but I found myself trading kills too often. 

Xur selling Twilight Garrison
@iHust1e

nerd.gif

Raptor I never realized the Warlock class fusion had range like THAT 
eek.gif
. Going to have to dust that one off in the vault.

Yea Zero, you should've said something last night. I would've told you that the Darkblade would be too slow for Crucible with how you play
laugh.gif
. The Variks one isn't terrible either. I got a couple of them from the weapons packages from him and they aren't bad. Going to check out some of the ones Raptor mentioned too. 

Finally can grab a Garrison for my neglected Titan 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Raptor I never realized the Warlock class fusion had range like THAT :wow: . Going to have to dust that one off in the vault.

Yea Zero, you should've said something last night. I would've told you that the Darkblade would be too slow for Crucible with how you play :lol: . The Variks one isn't terrible either. I got a couple of them from the weapons packages from him and they aren't bad. Going to check out some of the ones Raptor mentioned too. 

Finally can grab a Garrison for my neglected Titan :lol: :nthat:

Embarrassing confession: When there was a crazy vault space issue the month after TTK dropped, and the weapon-meta had fusions in the toilet...I didn't think the Susanoo was any good/useful...so I scrapped it :smh: I am very much kicking myself every so often. The rifle I was using in the video is the Thesan (solar and void).

Embarrassing confession: When there was a crazy vault space issue the month after TTK dropped, and the weapon-meta had fusions in the toilet...I didn't think the Susanoo was any good/useful...so I scrapped it
mean.gif
I am very much kicking myself every so often. The rifle I was using in the video is the Thesan (solar and void).
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

Bruh....I can't even imagine how you feel about that now....

That is crazy though because that Thesan sounds just like the Susanoo. I will say though, I kept telling myself that it looked different than what I remembered. Ironically, I think your class matched the burn of the fusion you were using as well, so it made me think you were using the Warlock one too 
laugh.gif

Dude its like sniper rifle range smh

It has replaced the hawkmoon as the sniper counter, and it's necessary to with almost everyone sniper with crazy aim assist snipers. God do I miss the good old days around nov-jan of year 1. Hawkmoon could take out a sniper like it was nothing :lol: since you could rapid fire it.

Xbox guys just don't know :smh:

Last edited:

Dude its like sniper rifle range smh

It has replaced the hawkmoon as the sniper counter, and it's necessary to with almost everyone sniper with crazy aim assist snipers. God do I miss the good old days around nov-jan of year 1. Hawkmoon could take out a sniper like it was nothing :lol: since you could rapid fire it.

Xbox guys just don't know :smh:

I heard that gun was legendary. I finally experienced the 2 shot kills with it since the update :lol:

Ran into this fool using the Thesan last night. Dude would camp hallways so that he had a clear line of sight and that dudes couldnt really get away.

I personally just kept tossing tripmine grenades on him as i slide past the doorway and cutting short corners when possible.

That's team we ran into at Bannerfall, the Titan camping on the second floor with invective the whole match. :x :smh:

Good runs though, think we only lost once or twice.

Last edited:

That's team we ran into at Bannerfall, the Titan camping on the second floor with invective the whole match. :x :smh:

Good runs though, think we only lost once or twice.

Because shady was carrying us :smile:

Back
Top Bottom