Destruction of fake Jordans (kinda cool)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, some kid in a third world country would have love those. 

I hate fakes but I always wonder what happens to those truck/boat loads of fake shoes that get siezed? I hope they aren't just destroyed. While we worry about or sneakers creasing kids are out there running around with no shoes at all.

Also have to admit that video was pretty entertaining...

I have to agree. Disgusting to see that video with so many folks out there who really need footwear and wouldn't give a damn if they are fake or not. :smh:

are you guys really crying about two pairs of fake shoes being destroyed? SMH

why does it seem like so many people posting dont knnow what Sulfuric Acid is? didnt you guys go to highschool? or take a chemistry at some point?

I hate fakes but I always wonder what happens to those truck/boat loads of fake shoes that get siezed? I hope they aren't just destroyed. While we worry about or sneakers creasing kids are out there running around with no shoes at all.

Same here. To be honest I really don't have a problem with fakes. I won't knowingly buy or rock them, but don't have a problem with anyone who does. hat doesn't stop me from laughing at a lot of these outlandish fake CWs/designs that I see, lol. What I hate are people that dishonestly sell (or at least attempt to) sell fakes as authentic for authentic prices. I'd never burn them either considering the amount of kids running around without shoes around the world. It's just OD imo.

Saw this the other day, can't remember where, but I was like :wow: lol
Didn't expect that German at all though.

They destroyed two pairs of shoes. Y'all need to calm down with your sermons on morality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom