DESUS and MERO

These dudes are killing it. Glad to see them grow like they have, from both personal and business standpoints. :pimp:

0BF2A9D1-F50B-454D-8B69-B97DF77CC3EA.gif

:lol: Didn't expect a random makeout session with Cristin Milloti and Jane Krakowsi.

Quirky show like her youtube vids, not all the way for me but i'll check it sometimes.

Haven't really kept up with them since the move to Showtime. Need to find a way to catch up without YouTube clips.

Haven't really kept up with them since the move to Showtime. Need to find a way to catch up without YouTube clips.
I mean if you get Showtime through cable or a streaming service you can watch all the episodes. They're still up.

There's also other sites.

I mean if you get Showtime through cable or a streaming service you can watch all the episodes. They're still up.

There's also other sites.
Does Showtime have a standalone subscription like Starz or HBO Now? I'll pay that for that.

Does Showtime have a standalone subscription like Starz or HBO Now? I'll pay that for that.
Yeah with cable.

They don't have anything standalone like HBO Now but like I said through a streaming service like Amazon Prime you can subscribe to Showtime.

I only catch the clips on youtube since I don't have Showtime. They definitely outdid themselves this season from the live bodega set, skits, guests even though some of it feels stale and forced.

Haven’t kept up since the move to showtime
Seen them live back in 2019 pre covid
Feels like just yesterday

Back
Top Bottom