DESUS and MERO

They said wayy back that they do the podcast when they feel like it. I wouldn't say they fell off, they just got extra comfortable. That Showtime bread must be too good if Desus taking Ubers everywhere and Mero copped a crib with a pool in Bergen County :rofl:

Does Showtime have a standalone subscription like Starz or HBO Now? I'll pay that for that.

Yeah they have two apps- Showtime and Showtime Anytime. Showtime app is standalone, for people without a cable subscription. And Showtime Anytime is for people with a cable subscription.

If they knew what the media landscape would turn into….the brand would’ve stayed independent

They came up on the “old school model”. Crazy

I think Desus implied that a podcast episode was coming soon, I don't know when. I think The Brand is just taking the motto of "Work Smarter, Not Harder" and running with it. No podcast, they scaled the show back to one episode per week. Desus is in Hollywood every other week with the Becky's on deckington.

The happy hour clips at the bar is basically a scaled back version of the podcast.

I Could See Showtime Having A Hand In That. Lot Of Risk On The Podcast For Them To End Up In Headlines.

At Least With The HH And Showtime Involved They Can Cleanup Anything Ahead Of Time.

I’m late as hell but allegedly Mero confirmed that the pod is done? Damn. I had a feeling that’s what it was gonna be, but didn’t want to believe it. :smh: :smh:

I think both these dudes can be successful in their own lanes, but the dynamic they had together really will be missed. It was a good run.

Hopefully their friendship isn't done though. Kinda sucks to see 2 dudes who seemed like genuine friends fall out over some business ****. Then again, if it's about money/business, maybe the friendship was never as deep as it seemed?

I think both these dudes can be successful in their own lanes, but the dynamic they had together really will be missed. It was a good run.

Hopefully their friendship isn't done though. Kinda sucks to see 2 dudes who seemed like genuine friends fall out over some business ****. Then again, if it's about money/business, maybe the friendship was never as deep as it seemed?
Best if they’d work as a duo. I can’t see it working out individually. Behind the scenes maybe.

Back
Top Bottom