Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

thats how much my olympic 6's came out to.. imma wait it out and try to pay retail through online websites in the morning.. if not, here i come uk websites :smh:

Was at Baileys for the fight slide around the back just to check to see if cats was lining up and they had the fat Tuesday baracades up with people in chairs and umbrellas chilling lol. Shot over to New Market which is usually a older crowd b/c of the area and the scalley, nothing but kids out there with their parents in the whip. I mean 13,14 yrs old like my momma would never have let me post up in front a store for 7 hrs :lol: ... Shot down to Williamsburg a bunch of kids posted parents in the whip so had to smoke a L and wire my homie the bread so he can cop tommorrow when he go to work. I felt like a old man out there tonight lmao

To be honest i don't think It was ever really that easy to get kicks and age is irrelevant. -- i been buying sneakers for along time and i use to be able to get them on the day of release just walk in anytime they most likely had ya size but by the end of the day all the pairs were gone. I'm 25 now but when i was in HS every Monday on a release of a jordan sneaker every kid had a pair and some kids would pay extra to get them early and rock them on the Friday.

Now a days you just need to be quicker because more people want em and more kids got money -- Back in the day you saved or worked for your jordans and not everyone just had money to blow on a new pair every couple of weeks (hence why you could just walk in and get a pair) -- Now a days kids as young as 13 get whatever they want from their parents or they could even start a website and make bread on the side. Little kids also have a tenancy to follow and if everyone else is getting something they follow the trend and they will find a way to get it as we would have done back in the day (Cut the grass, do favors, get a side job after school etc) -- I remember i worked my *** off to get a pair of Jordans -- its just kids have it very easy now so of course they going to cop everything that comes out -- My moms woulda slapped me had i asked her for $160 for a pair of kicks but today these kids get whatever they want -- but if your mother gave you whatever you wanted you would be outside camping to since you have no priorities and don't know the true value of a dollar. There were times where i saved up and didn't want to buy the new sneakers anymore cause i worked so hard for the money id rather have the cash instead of being broke with new sneakers on my feet.

Just saying times really haven't changed its just people got more money lol

Was trying to cop because I liked how these looked in person, but I haven't even rocked my FTLOTG's yet so what the heck, right?

Man you could go to the mall around 5 or 6 in the morning wait in line and be good. These were kids 12,13, and 14 yrs old outside in the rain at 10,11 o'clock... You know damn well you never was out posted that long as a kid for no kicks lol.

So I just called my local Footlocker to verify they are getting the VIIs, and the dude goes "Yeah, but this was a very limited amount we received, so you need to get here early to have a chance".  I was gonna get up early, but now I'm debating on whether I should just take my chances online instead.  I had no problem copping the VIs on RD at NDC.
So I got there at 4am this morning, and the line was already 30 deep...smh. When the 6s came out, the line was maybe 10 deep at 5am. Just gonna go back to sleep, and try to cop online at 8am.  Good luck fellas.

Here already wit my potnas at my local footaction and were first 4 inline... 7 total ppl here and only 12 pairs after employees took 6 pairs...

Man you could go to the mall around 5 or 6 in the morning wait in line and be good. These were kids 12,13, and 14 yrs old outside in the rain at 10,11 o'clock... You know damn well you never was out posted that long as a kid for no kicks lol.

Yea you right but its all supply vs demand -- more kids buying kicks and nike making the same amount means you gotta be the first to get them. If nike ramped up production and sneakers were sitting people wouldn't be in a rush to buy them. Nike creates a sense of urgency to get them or you will miss out! -- If nike made a few 1000 more they would be sitting and nike doesn't want sneakers to sit they want sell out after sell out which looks good to the higher ups.

VA - Hypebeasts out in full effect.

Man resellers were out in full force, Finish Line, Footlocker, and Champs opened at 6:30 and sold out - DTLR opens later. Seemed everyone in the front of the lines wanted 11.5 and above.

well struck out on jj last night so here we go again good luck to everybody trying to pick these up.. but to be honest this is becoming a hassle but i guess this is what you have to do to get certain sneakers that you want nowadays.. i should of just grabbed these from a euro site last night i had plenty of chances to do so to the thread was filled with info on where to go  

VA - Hypebeasts out in full effect.

Man resellers were out in full force, Finish Line, Footlocker, and Champs opened at 6:30 and sold out - DTLR opens later. Seemed everyone in the front of the lines wanted 11.5 and above.

To be honest i don't think It was ever really that easy to get kicks and age is irrelevant. -- i been buying sneakers for along time and i use to be able to get them on the day of release just walk in anytime they most likely had ya size but by the end of the day all the pairs were gone. I'm 25 now but when i was in HS every Monday on a release of a jordan sneaker every kid had a pair and some kids would pay extra to get them early and rock them on the Friday.

You mean Wednesday?

Now a days you just need to be quicker because more people want em and more kids got money -- Back in the day you saved or worked for your jordans and not everyone just had money to blow on a new pair every couple of weeks (hence why you could just walk in and get a pair) -- Now a days kids as young as 13 get whatever they want from their parents or they could even start a website and make bread on the side. Little kids also have a tenancy to follow and if everyone else is getting something they follow the trend and they will find a way to get it as we would have done back in the day (Cut the grass, do favors, get a side job after school etc) -- I remember i worked my *** off to get a pair of Jordans -- its just kids have it very easy now so of course they going to cop everything that comes out -- My moms woulda slapped me had i asked her for $160 for a pair of kicks but today these kids get whatever they want -- but if your mother gave you whatever you wanted you would be outside camping to since you have no priorities and don't know the true value of a dollar. There were times where i saved up and didn't want to buy the new sneakers anymore cause i worked so hard for the money id rather have the cash instead of being broke with new sneakers on my feet.
Just saying times really haven't changed its just people got more money lol

Times have changed, that's not even debateable.

Took a ride through Manhattan this morning and all the major stores had cheese lines wrapped around the corner deep. Can't believe dudes are really camping for Olympic 7's. :rolleyes

Took a ride through Manhattan this morning and all the major stores had cheese lines wrapped around the corner deep. Can't believe dudes are really camping for Olympic 7's. :rolleyes
imagine when the 6/7 pack comes out, or better yet the bred11. People thought last year was crazy... Lol

Anyone in San Jose know where I'm better going tomorrow morning - Oakridge or East Ridge? I'm new to the area and haven't tried a release out here yet. Kinda worried the beast to head ratio is going to be a shock compared to what I'm used to from the chicago area.
I've been in San Jose for 6 years now and the last time i picked up Jordans in the mall were for the DMP 11 & 12's and was not successful. San Jose is a shady place for picking up sneakers...... online is your best choice if you don't have a hook up.

Back
Top Bottom