Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

finally got through on eastbay and locked down my pair. NDC wouldnt let me add them to the cart and i hate how much finishline ends up being. thanks eastbay.

They still got a crap load of these on Finishline. I don't know why people panic for releases like this one.

Just got mine from NDC. I ordered a pair last night from Wellgosh, I sent them two emails trying to cancel their order. Anyone knows how they are with cancelling orders?

odd on FL theyre in my cart but won't allow me to checkout. i'll just be patient and see what happens i guess. this happened a long time ago with the playoffs and i still lucked up

finally got thru on FL and added to cart then i got to log in screen and forgot my password. now its back to " DONT WORRY YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE" LOL

So this is where everybody went to. 
grin.gif

I'm just sitting there on sneakertalk and I'm just like wtf, why is it so dead lol.

On topic: I got them in my cart then I lost them because of "inactivity". Then I got the error messages, but like some have been saying, they popped back up in my cart randomly and the order went through, so don't lose hope.

Just got mine from NDC. I ordered a pair last night from Wellgosh, I sent them two emails trying to cancel their order. Anyone knows how they are with cancelling orders?
they're pretty fast. I cancelled mine and within the hour they sent me an email notifying me the order cancelled.

I got a payment declined message with paypal and credit card which is weird cause I have the funds, Yet my card shows a charge from FNL. Has this happened to anyone? What does it mean?

To be honest i don't think It was ever really that easy to get kicks and age is irrelevant. -- i been buying sneakers for along time and i use to be able to get them on the day of release just walk in anytime they most likely had ya size but by the end of the day all the pairs were gone. I'm 25 now but when i was in HS every Monday on a release of a jordan sneaker every kid had a pair and some kids would pay extra to get them early and rock them on the Friday.
Now a days you just need to be quicker because more people want em and more kids got money -- Back in the day you saved or worked for your jordans and not everyone just had money to blow on a new pair every couple of weeks (hence why you could just walk in and get a pair) -- Now a days kids as young as 13 get whatever they want from their parents or they could even start a website and make bread on the side. Little kids also have a tenancy to follow and if everyone else is getting something they follow the trend and they will find a way to get it as we would have done back in the day (Cut the grass, do favors, get a side job after school etc) -- I remember i worked my *** off to get a pair of Jordans -- its just kids have it very easy now so of course they going to cop everything that comes out -- My moms woulda slapped me had i asked her for $160 for a pair of kicks but today these kids get whatever they want -- but if your mother gave you whatever you wanted you would be outside camping to since you have no priorities and don't know the true value of a dollar. There were times where i saved up and didn't want to buy the new sneakers anymore cause i worked so hard for the money id rather have the cash instead of being broke with new sneakers on my feet.
Just saying times really haven't changed its just people got more money lol

stopped reading after the 1st sentence.

on another note, "sleeping in" this morning (not sure why I'm up so early :smokin , but anyway) got my pair on deck at one of my spots. will pick up after i get a haircut later today. decided to cop since my '04s are long gone and i def. scoffed at the FTLOTGs with that stupid symbol on the side. :smh: however, if i still had ds '04s on deck like i'm reading alotta u do, i'd def. be passing on these. peace.

Last edited:
They charged me shipping too, should I call when things calm down and try to have them refund it back to me?
Are you sure it wasn't just the tax that was charged?

If not, you can definitely email/call them and they'll refund you the shipping cost, no hassle.

@nikestore
The Air Jordan 7 Retro (White/Metallic Gold-Obsidian-True Red) has sold out on NikeStore.

Looks like I missed out on these, didn't feel like standing in line like i normally do for this release because my local mall is getting worse and worse each release with the kids on summer break. So I just told myself I'd try online. I did and wasn't able to get through on any sites. But I forgot the Volt pack came out today might just grab some Air More Uptempos and call it a week, maybe wait for a possible restock on these?

I got a payment declined message with paypal and credit card which is weird cause I have the funds, Yet my card shows a charge from FNL. Has this happened to anyone? What does it mean?
i got the payment decline to but they never took anything out so i tried paypal to and it just gave me a error no money taking out tho

To be honest i don't think It was ever really that easy to get kicks and age is irrelevant. -- i been buying sneakers for along time and i use to be able to get them on the day of release just walk in anytime they most likely had ya size but by the end of the day all the pairs were gone. I'm 25 now but when i was in HS every Monday on a release of a jordan sneaker every kid had a pair and some kids would pay extra to get them early and rock them on the Friday.
Now a days you just need to be quicker because more people want em and more kids got money -- Back in the day you saved or worked for your jordans and not everyone just had money to blow on a new pair every couple of weeks (hence why you could just walk in and get a pair) -- Now a days kids as young as 13 get whatever they want from their parents or they could even start a website and make bread on the side. Little kids also have a tenancy to follow and if everyone else is getting something they follow the trend and they will find a way to get it as we would have done back in the day (Cut the grass, do favors, get a side job after school etc) -- I remember i worked my *** off to get a pair of Jordans -- its just kids have it very easy now so of course they going to cop everything that comes out -- My moms woulda slapped me had i asked her for $160 for a pair of kicks but today these kids get whatever they want -- but if your mother gave you whatever you wanted you would be outside camping to since you have no priorities and don't know the true value of a dollar. There were times where i saved up and didn't want to buy the new sneakers anymore cause i worked so hard for the money id rather have the cash instead of being broke with new sneakers on my feet.
Just saying times really haven't changed its just people got more money lol

stopped reading after the 1st sentence.

TRUTH

Back
Top Bottom