Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Man the colors on those FTLOG pops way more than the 2012s. Specifically the gold jumpman and lace tips :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
Yea they're too gold actually... I prefer the bronze color of the 2012s cuz closer to the OGz... And the FTLOG logo is fugly to me 
sick.gif

Dunno what it is, but with both these and the Oly 6s in hand I'm loving the 7s WAAAAY more now. Weird, since initially I (like most people) was way more hyped for the 6s and I've always found the 6 to be the better silhouette/overall cws.

Maybe it's also because it matches "better" with the jersey...despite Nike taking liberties with the cut/collar :smh:

Last edited:
Customs Talk - Culled from the FedEx website "Please note: As per the contract of carriage with FedEx[emoji]174[/emoji], the shipper is ultimately liable for any duties and taxes assessed on the shipment. If the recipient refuses the package or the recipient or third party FedEx account holder refuses to pay for duties and taxes, the original shipper will be billed for duties and taxes."

Customs Talk - Culled from the FedEx website "Please note: As per the contract of carriage with FedEx[emoji]174[/emoji], the shipper is ultimately liable for any duties and taxes assessed on the shipment. If the recipient refuses the package or the recipient or third party FedEx account holder refuses to pay for duties and taxes, the original shipper will be billed for duties and taxes."

very interesting, im in the mist of getting smacked with customs fees for these. might push that fee back on the selling site if its fedex policy.

I just received my Olys and I'm a bit disappointed. I feel like these are very bulky. I am comparing them to my cardinals and CDP 7s. The booties in these are thin in my opinion and the the sneaker feels spongelike under my feet when I wear them. When I lace up my other 7s the lace area makes a nice taper from the top down to the toe, in these I dont get a taper at all because from top to bottom the distance between the sides are the same and makes my foot look long and awkward. I've never been one to complain but I wish these were constructed better.

I just received my Olys and I'm a bit disappointed. I feel like these are very bulky. I am comparing them to my cardinals and CDP 7s. The booties in these are thin in my opinion and the the sneaker feels spongelike under my feet when I wear them. When I lace up my other 7s the lace area makes a nice taper from the top down to the toe, in these I dont get a taper at all because from top to bottom the distance between the sides are the same and makes my foot look long and awkward. I've never been one to complain but I wish these were constructed better.

I hear what your saying man. I owned the 2004 pair and sold them because i expected since theyre releasing again i would get the same quality, but i was wrong unfortunately.

Ive noticed with the VIIs specifically the inner booties are thin and the tongue much shorter than the retros i had back in 03/04 or even my cardinals from 06

I won't even get started on how the XIIs and XIIIs took a quality drop off. the XIIs I had in HS felt like i was walking on clouds, the obsidians and gray/orange i bought? not so much.

anyways your not alone. the design is great but quality is certainly lacking....

meh... i could care less about the color popping and the lacetips.

i care more about how convenient these were to get compared to the last release.

i hate lines and hate the stupidity that follows.

thought it was just me but jesus that tongue is short and its annoying plus the quality on these r crappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Went to the state fair yesterday and SOO many kids were wearing these shoes
mean.gif
 thank god I didnt wear mine. And then I finally saw a OG wearing the FTLOTG's... ton of teens that are "into" sneakers now SMH

Last edited:

i agree i wear a 9 and they look like a 10.5

Mine finally came in. A few things to point out...whole shoe looks good and feels good. Laces tips are atrocious, I'm not even saying this because I nag about small details but these are actually the worst ever. 1 of my tips looks like they took a match to it for 7 seconds. Anyways, I digress, the tongue feels decent. But in comparison to Barkleys 180 tongue these feel like cardboard slightly. The Barkley tongue is super plush, soft, and metallic gold thread, these are a bit dead in color. But I guess they knew people would buy anyways. Besides that, in person, the shoe looks great and the SHAPE is fine people. Glad i bought, pics below..

:nthat: I'm satisfied until Olive 9's now...still on the fence on the Bred 4's.

my lacetip is messed up to...its bent kind of and y r the tips plastic tho?? nike nike nike

Went to the state fair yesterday and SOO many kids were wearing these shoes:smh:  thank god I didnt wear mine. And then I finally saw a OG wearing the FTLOTG's... ton of teens that are "into" sneakers now SMH

:lol:

Can't believe the toddler size looks 1000000000x better than the men's 2012 version. High tongue as well on the toddler size. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom