Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

For those who ordered from NDC and received a shipping confirmation and then have it canceled later, look out for a phone call from them. They just told me mine would shipped out today

i just took another look at mine they do seem extra long maybe it's just me tho i  will see once i wear em if they look the same on feet

Went to the state fair yesterday and SOO many kids were wearing these shoes:smh:  thank god I didnt wear mine. And then I finally saw a OG wearing the FTLOTG's... ton of teens that are "into" sneakers now SMH
Can't wait until the influx of "Sneaker Heads" since the concords moves on to the next trend they follow :smh:

For those who ordered from NDC and received a shipping confirmation and then have it canceled later, look out for a phone call from them. They just told me mine would shipped out today
no phone calls yet. after getting my FNL shipment yesterday, im not gonna be mad if they dont ship. will expect a giftcard though..
grin.gif

I finally got my account back up so I'll share my pickup story. I planned on passing on these since I got the Olympic 6s and I've been limiting myself to one pair per month since last June. I just happened to be at the mall for some other stuff Saturday afternoon and my friend who works there texted me and told me that there were about 150 people there in the morning for the release and they kicked everyone out and 2 stores didn't release any of theirs. I walked over to DTLR at 3:30 PM and walked out with my 10. I decided it was fate and there isn't anything coming out in August that I have to have so I'm happy with them. The only problem now is deciding which Olympic shoes to wear to the Olympic party at the office tomorrow.

I finally got my account back up so I'll share my pickup story. I planned on passing on these since I got the Olympic 6s and I've been limiting myself to one pair per month since last June. I just happened to be at the mall for some other stuff Saturday afternoon and my friend who works there texted me and told me that there were about 150 people there in the morning for the release and they kicked everyone out and 2 stores didn't release any of theirs. I walked over to DTLR at 3:30 PM and walked out with my 10. I decided it was fate and there isn't anything coming out in August that I have to have so I'm happy with them. The only problem now is deciding which Olympic shoes to wear to the Olympic party at the office tomorrow.

whitemarsh huh?

I know I am going against the majority, but take a look for yourself. This retro (2012), aside from the leather not being as soft (but lets be real specailly us who actually came up in the 90's knows that retro shoes will NEVER have softer or better leather) is actually closer to the OG (and to be CLEAR the 1992 release, from reading and talking others most think the OG are the 2004/ or even the FTLOTG and have been making comparisons to those. Anyhow the 1992 is duller in some the areas and the red is bright as on the 2012 release as well on the back the blue part over the #9 (which are actually #7's) face away from eachother like on the 1992 OG version, whereas the other retros do not do this. The 2004 silver is way more metallic, and the FTOTG retro the colors do pop more (although I like that they do, the 1992 OG does not), and the 2012 silver is not bold, same with the OG 1992. Anyhow there are other comparisons that can be made, I just wanted to point out some things, that just might make the 2012 owners happier. Peace.

Wellgosh just cancelled my order(didn't want two pairs) and UPS should have delivered my pair from NDC today, but it still says out for delivery. I really want to see the quality of these already! Also, does anyone know how long Wellgosh takes to refund your account, 3 to 4 business days like every other company?

I think the reason why these sold like crazy more than other Olympics & Obsidians was b/c since the other 2 havent been retro'd in awhile & they knew alot of people really want'd to cop so they made enough for everybody; however with the VIIs since they were released back 2010 they didnt think the demand would be high for these so not alot were made, but the hype was more than expect'd for everybody 
laugh.gif

I think the reason why these sold like crazy more than other Olympics & Obsidians was b/c since the other 2 havent been retro'd in awhile & they knew alot of people really want'd to cop so they made enough for everybody; however with the VIIs since they were released back 2010 they didnt think the demand would be high for these so not alot were made, but the hype was more than expect'd for everybody :lol:

Agreed.

Can't wait until the influx of "Sneaker Heads" since the concords moves on to the next trend they follow :smh:

+1 but there has to be a big flop before they retire. If the breds suck as much as the early pics look on the forum, that may be the last nail on the coffin

Got my pair form END, im actually pretty happy with the quality minus the short tongue. The shape is much better once you re-lace them much looser

offspring.co.uk still has Whole sizes left

Do NOT order 2 pairs...you WILL get a customs bill

You can also email them AFTER your purchase for your 20% VAT discount since they dont apply it at checkout

How long does UI take to ship? I couldn't find a pair any where for less than $230.00. I ordered a UK10/US 11 from them.

$243 shipped BEFORE you get 20% off...Offspring does NOT take 20% VAT off checkout...you have to email them to get the 20% refund after you order

so roughly $205-210 shipped

Just got done talking to Nike. As others have pointed out, there was a "system glich" that caused orders to be cancelled when they really weren't. Everybody who experienced this should have had their shoes shipped out yesterday. I know personally, my pair are scheduled to arrive Monday. It sucks we have to deal with this from one of the largest corporations on the planet, but hey, at least I'm getting my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom