Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Direct from @NikeDallas:
You're good for the size 8. Sorry for the mix up! See you Saturday

They just send me this butthey better not come up with sum bs when I go over there

NIkescottsdale needs to release there twitter already, iv been twitter camping forever now. this is the latest that i have seen it.

For some reason I don't think these will be hard to get. NTLA just finally sent their tweet that all sizes have been reserved. Pretty late considering the RSVP opened a couple hours ago.

same here, first time around i was jobless in high school, and when the FTLOTG 7s came out i just barely lost my job during that time so i had to pay other things. but this time im ready.. and i just got my RSVP from nike woohoo.

Shouldn't be, but with all these new found sneaker fiends, I've had to line up just to ensure I get my size and I live in a small market city. FML.

I'm passing.. Getting a pair of Bordeaux's instead since I missed out on them and they're one of my favorite shoes of all time. Should be here Saturday too! :D

Last edited:
Came up short w/ the rsvp nonsense will hope to get lucky online this sat morn. >D

Last edited:
Doubt these will be hard to get. Gonna pass on them again like I did in 04'. Good luck to those who are tryna copp!

END has them up for pre-order. Comes out to 190 with shipping and tax included
http://www.endclothing.co.uk/nike-air-jordan-vii-retro-1992-barcelona-olympics.html
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin
Any idea how much the customs charge would be???

I just stopped by HoH Serramonte and they're doing a raffle on these...Where did all of this hype come from? I was honestly expecting an easy cop...Struck out on RSVP, chances are slim on the raffle. Only real hope is online.

Back
Top Bottom