Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Paid 150? I have got to see screenshots to realize what your talking about. I emailed them and a rep send me a message back saying this,

"Hi (name),

Thank you for your email and your recent purchase with us here at End Clothing, there will be no extra charges for double boxing the Jordans, I have OK'd this with our dispatch team and this is not a problem. we should be receiving them later today ready for dispatch tomorrow. The price including VAT is £130.00 Iv checked your order and you did not pay any VAT on your purchase. Hope this has helped.

Kind regards
Wells Bryson
Customer services"

Hope that answers everyones questions. They'll be shipped out shortly, and I am super amped to get my pair in the mail with an INTACT box :smokin :smokin :smokin

I think I'll sit this one out. If I have a change of heart i'll just get them in a couple years when they release for the 25th time... :rolleyes

I think I'll sit this one out. If I have a change of heart i'll just get them in a couple years when they release for the 25th time...
eyes.gif
I'm on the fence about these as well. I think i'm going to pass though and hope for a General Release for the KD Olympics. If they aren't GR, i'll probably pay the 200 or 225 for these or try to find the 04 retros.

Its offical! Im going to pass on this release NT....Good luck on copping and be safe out there on tomorrow. Just atleast TRY to get them for RETAIL, **** resellers and HB's. Up next, GMP

BTW any NTrs in the Dallas area need help coppin this shoe let me know. I have easy access to this one. Let me know...

I need these to sit till the evening, I got work all day.
I dont know what to expect for this release... I called my spot today, normally way more quiet than every other spot I know in NYC cuz deep in the hood and they told me to come at 7am so 2h30 before the store opening. For the Ol 6 he told me to come like 30 min before so I don't know.... Thought it would be an easy pick up but Im not sure anymore....

If you're in NYC, good luck.....from the amount of people talking about these,from kids to grown men and women,these will FLY

People have been asking me for these BEFORE 6s dropped....a lot of people passed on 6s for these,which I dont understand why since these 7s get retrod nearly every 2-3 years :lol:

Picked up a pair on End, a little on the pricier side, but had to secure atleast my pair :pimp:

Edit: Just got an email saying my pair has been dispatched :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Happy I got my pair with END, glad for the courteous double box. Still gonna be up at 7 on NDC and on the phone with Eastbay at the same damn time! :smokin

So these fit big? if i wear a 10 in kobes/janoskis what size should i get? or should i go to my local nike to try a pair of jordans on?

Back
Top Bottom