Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Is online usually as unreliable as this? This is my first time trying to cop a release on release day, and I waited like a good little boy on the Footlocker and Eastbay site and watched the counter count down to 8am est

Refreshed..click add to cart. And they were sold out of 12, 12.5, 13, and 13.5 :stoneface: How is that even possible
Eastbay and Footlocker both have the same stock since they share the same warehouse (along with champs and footaction.) What they do is first person who gets it in their cart and press checkout gets it (Then another timer comes up because they process orders in the order it was received and you have to wait.). The thing thats messed up about their website is that their countdown timer isn't on point, sometimes yours could still be counting down while other people are able to add to cart seconds or minutes earlier. There are thousands of people trying to cop from all 4 sites at one time and their all trying to be as fast as possible; so the shoes are likely to sell out within 1 minute or less.

Last edited:
The new niketalk is ok but nothing will beat the old one!!!
tired.gif

Last edited:
I was going to, but down the block from my crib people camped over night for them! I'm so use to RSVP and I didn't get it for these release, so I didn't know what time to camp(lol). I got class in a couple of hours and I was not going to lose sleep for this release.

I am still kind of mad about not being able to get in at all to Finishline. Getting shoes has gotten ridiculous. I have passed on so many shoes like these I would have bought years ago, but you better believe the next ones I want I will get regardless. I will get the black Iv black Friday

man the 6/7 pack is gonna be hell. specially now since theres all these 15 y.o. somehow convincing their parents to buy them $350 shoes.

People have to remember Nikes profits across the board were down 21% last yr so something tells me your going to see alot of jordans you've wanted in the near future just a guess on my part

damn i got a size 13 but need a size 10. little bit upset, this release was kinda shady,lol:x

Got my shipping confirmed and sent from END congrats to everyone who got their pairs! Who doubled up?

I never had that problem huh an even one my cell it was fast an never got any virius cause I know at one point it was virus city

Last edited:
And dont forget they made us young again with newer join dates and shaved a few thousands off dudes post counts....
A few? I lost 4000 posts. I was well on my way to the 10k club.

EDIT- just realized some where added back

Last edited:
these were a lot harder to get than the oly 6s. i went to the mall around 8 (the same time i went for the oly 6 release) and there was no one there. i thought it was gonna be an easy cop but then i asked one of the officers and they said that everyone was there earlier and that they were sold out already. so i went to my local footlocker. there were about 30 people online but one of my friends told me that his little *** footlocker had got 56 pairs so i figured my local FL would have a similar amount. the FL worker parks next to me in the parking lot. when he gets out the car i asked him how many pairs they had. he told me that they were a limited release and the store didn't get them at all. at first i thought he was joking but he was dead serious. the police officer announced it to the crowd and, needless to say, they were all pissed. some people had been there since 3am. i'm happy i was just trying to double up. don't know what i would do without my connect! only thing that sucks is that i won't get them til thursday or friday but i'm not complaining :smokin:smokin:smokin

Back
Top Bottom