Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

got my pair from sneaker st today the quality is not there like the 2004 retro

but that's what i expected

Last edited:
Man, it seems like I lucked out. 8 a.m., hopped on NDC, got my size, entered my 10% off coupon and boom. Done by 8:04 for $144.

hyperactive on nickerbocker in bk this morning was crazy. mad dudes skipped the line, then the bum rushed the door. They had to call the cops like 3 times. the sneaker game is getting crazy. and all im hearing on the line is people talking about buying to flip em. this 1 dude even had his grandma on the line.. i was damn for  extra $40 thats sad. im dreading that pack next month

hyperactive on nickerbocker in bk this morning was crazy. mad dudes skipped the line, then the bum rushed the door. They had to call the cops like 3 times. the sneaker game is getting crazy. and all im hearing on the line is people talking about buying to flip em. this 1 dude even had his grandma on the line.. i was damn for  extra $40 thats sad. im dreading that pack next month
wow that's carzy, and these have released a lot too.
mean.gif

what i dont understand is how are people going crazy for these. when i had trouble moving a DS 2004 pair around this time last year for $200
VII's never had hype until last year. I had trouble selling DS hares in 2009/2010 for retail now they sell for around $300

I was selected for the 2nd round of RSVP for NTLV. i have until 4 to claim it, but wont be in Vegas till about 5. I called to see if they can hold for one hour they said 4 or nothing...no exceptions.....:smh:

i was wearing my 04's today and i dont know how many people was looking at my feet

i knew this 7 was going to move but i did not believe the shoe was this in demand

The release down here went smoothly for us. Customers walking in around noon getting mad at me because we sold out.

I saw a customer today with some red with gold trimmed Jordan quarter socks(matched his Olympics, anyone seen these around? I know champs and footlocker didn't get them.

Luckily I was able to cop online, at least I think I was. I'll breathe easy when I get a tracking number. 

Really wanted these man. But the lames were lined up at Champs x Footaction on 42nd in NYC since at least Friday afternoon.

I really hate what this has become.

Back
Top Bottom