Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Lucky to get my pair my girl came through this time (cant say the same for the concord release), I cant knock peoples hustle but it really erks me when cats talk about coppin 6 pair and flippin them when there is mad people who was just tryna get their ONE pair.....Before it wasn't about flippin it used to be just about the love...Whatever though to each his own

Easy cop for me. Woke up around 12, called Nike and asked if they still had my size. Got there 20 minutes later and saw they still had a FSR.

Really, that soon? That would be glorious! Didn't buy them in 2010, and only wore a size 9 in 2004. So I'm glad I was able to order these smoothly. Now I wait patiently until Olive 9's..
Yup its pretty fast and they usually deliver it in the am...

Damn I wanted the 2004s because of the height and length of the wings.

Anybody know where I can still get a 4.5Y anywhere in So Cal? Niketowns? Online sites??

My friend is pretty bummed because she really wanted these for her upcoming bday, but for some reason kids size came out limited?
Nearby kids FTL only got 6 pairs?? |I :smh:

you know whats funny? all the past releases that have been crazy..concords, wc 4s, cav 4s, & playoff 12s. out of all them i HARDLY see anyone wearing jordans. its like how are these shoes selling out but no one in nyc is wearing them. since they playoff released no lie, i have seen 3 people wearing them. its like are aliens buying sneakers or something?
alien.gif
Playoff 12s, Concords and White Cements are all over NYC. Do you live in any of the boroughs?

Its unbelievable how much of a difference two years makes. When I heard that people were camping for these I shook my head. Every sneaker whether it be a Nike drop or Jordan drop is hyped (due in part to the blogs) when that shouldn't be the case. I didn't even know these were coming out to be honest until I saw someone mention it on Twitter.

Girl that works at FnL in Peninsula Town Center said they only got 19 pair and no kids sizes :smh: ... She said it was like 70 people put there and the first person in line was 9yrs old. Child didnt even have enough to cop and the kid he was with ha a credit card with no I.D. hurt like a mug

It's like some stores got a lot and then some barely got any. The difficult part is just beating all these kids to the store which is impossible during the summer and Christmas breaks lol.

these are selling on e-lame right now for around 250-260!

still have that size 13 and need a 10 tho, lol wait at my local mall was horrendous!! :giggity:

:smokin8)

Went to the mall in Taiwan technically a day earlier than the states cuz of time differenece, and saw all the boxes. No one was there and guy offered to sell me as many as I wanted. Did my comparisons with no one coming. They had a deal going on where you get scratchers to get a discount, so ended up getting a few more bux off the retail there which was 5100NT.  Within the next hour, sold out.  Next week is Olympic Kobe's and Lebron's supposedly not too many pairs to this stockist.

Last night I got all the way to the checkout page on JJ but failed. Oh well I guess these were not meant to be part of my collection.

what i dont understand is how are people going crazy for these. when i had trouble moving a DS 2004 pair around this time last year for $200

Tell me about it :smh:

2004's and FTLOG's have always been easily attainable for anyone who wanted them.

Damn still mad disappointed i didnt get these, makes me sad knowing people bought these just to make a quick buck when there are tons of people like me who really wanted them to wear and couldnt get them :frown: damn. just gonna wait til sept 1 and probably take that day off work and camp out or something i really want some 7's but dont wanna pay 300+

Back
Top Bottom