Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

shape looks like a banana
smile.gif

i just copped a ds pair of og's a few months but

i will still be copping a pair of these also...........................................peace

There is an article in the most recent issue of Kicks about JB's Fall releases, and it mentions that Nike was trying to cut down on the bulkiness of theretro 12's, which could explain the difference in the shape of these retros that many are complaining about.

Will cop these Fo Sho and my older brotha has too see these... He Loved da OG's and Im jus hopin for quality like da CDP 12s...

Looks like they made the XII retro way more foot-friendly. I recall the OG XII had some design flaw that made them highly uncomfortable to wear for balling.

The '04 XII retro were out of this world for hooping, and I still wear my XII retro lows for OUTDOOR balling to this day!

I can't wait to buy these and the 16.5's to play in. Thanks, JB. Glad to have you back!

I got the playoff 12's to hoop in for my sr year of varsity bball and they were comfortable to me
Im gonna pick up this colorway also

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

the OG 12 shape is frikin disgusting, the retros look a lot better

WOW!...u must be like 8 yrs old.
frown.gif
i saw the pics on here andosneaker.com and these shoes look FAKE! ive been a fan of retros but with the detialed pics coming out of the xi space jams and the xii (b/red & w/red) onepic on osneaker.com of the flu game shoe the word jumpman is cut off looks like UMPMAN. all these were a must cop for me but after seeing these recent pics ijust dont know now... i hope the look better in person...lets hope.
mad.gif

not feeling these at all . They look like knock offs , glad i got them OG , i hope they look way better in hand cause these arent cutting it for me ,

VIA KATC
pimp.gif

Air Jordan Retro XII (12) White/Red New Pics
When we reported on the White/Red Air Jordan Retro XII earlier this week, many commentors wanted to see some more pics so, here are some more pics. Not much more to say that we didn't cover in the first post so as a reminder, the White/Red Air Jordan Retro XII is set to release this Winter.

13518960.jpg

67977657.jpg

20936092.jpg

81956295.jpg

Originally Posted by AIR 305

VIA KATC
pimp.gif

Air Jordan Retro XII (12) White/Red New Pics
When we reported on the White/Red Air Jordan Retro XII earlier this week, many commentors wanted to see some more pics so, here are some more pics. Not much more to say that we didn't cover in the first post so as a reminder, the White/Red Air Jordan Retro XII is set to release this Winter.

13518960.jpg

67977657.jpg

20936092.jpg

81956295.jpg

Now these Pics make them look a WHOLE LOT BETTER...... But I'm not going to lie I will cop these....[emoji]9824[/emoji]

new pics from KATC are n point.
hoping people will sleep on these like Nubucks. Will be copped 5x on the 50
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will be buying these with my bing cashback credit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The pictures on the first page were probably fake, they looked fake for that matter.

Unfortunately, I never owned an OG pair, so I'm gonna buy these.

we still looking at a 12/19 release with a $150 retail right? GR too?

Just getting this back on track as I update my personal calendar!

Back
Top Bottom