Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

My firt pair of jordans.. if i cant find an OG pair will cop these theshape is off but its probably just bad samples

i had a pair of OG's i got off ebay recently, had to return them
they were falling apart. n got em for a good price but ill be dammed if imma pay for a broken shoe

sole separating and all 4 JUMPMAN badges were broken to pieces

u shoulda saw his response and how he tried to screw me over. i wont flame this thread with it tho
in the end, i disputed and won with no issues, just lost out on return shipping. oh well!
better luck next time. ill be fine with the 09 retros

Yeah I might have over payed. But it was fine with me because these are my holy grails since I first saw them in 3rd grade 1997 lol, wanted them real bad andthey are completely DS. And it's a size 11.5.

Me and the little mama are fine with our solid o.g.s that were stored properly...

Only copping (to ball in) if they around for the Flocker Employee Appreication later after release...

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Yeah I might have over payed. But it was fine with me because these are my holy grails since I first saw them in 3rd grade 1997 lol, wanted them real bad and they are completely DS. And it's a size 11.5.
I say this all the time, if you really want them, (size 11, and 11.5 are very rare) get them, if you are willing to pay that price.

You don't just find them anywhere at anytime, so I would have done the same if I had the money to spend.

if i was a size 8-9 i would have every og pair of xii's for under $200 each...and in a lot of cases under $150

provide sources
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

if i was a size 8-9 i would have every og pair of xii's for under $200 each...and in a lot of cases under $150
laugh.gif

You can not be serious fam.

I guess you're talking about beat down, 6/10 condition pair right?

if that was the case please tell me where i can buy them and i'll squeeze my size 11 feet in them

Originally Posted by jumpersgalore

if that was the case please tell me where i can buy them and i'll squeeze my size 11 feet in them
EFF that, I wear a size 11 too, but every OG pair of my favorite shoes, the XII's for under $200 each?
I'll freaking buy a display case for them, no matter if they are a size 9. But dude is obviously not serious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif

no....deadstock.......wow dudes really dont know about hittin grooves? the one time i saw a size 11 i got em....got some ds obsidians for 200 shipped lastyear...havent seen a size 11 since lol....although i dont check as frequently as i used 2

laugh.gif

no....deadstock.......wow dudes really dont know about hittin grooves? the one time i saw a size 11 i got em....got some ds obsidians for 200 shipped last year...havent seen a size 11 since lol....although i dont check as frequently as i used 2
Shhhh!!! haha, i'm saving up for some 12s off of there.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Yeah I might have over payed. But it was fine with me because these are my holy grails since I first saw them in 3rd grade 1997 lol, wanted them real bad and they are completely DS. And it's a size 11.5.
I say this all the time, if you really want them, (size 11, and 11.5 are very rare) get them, if you are willing to pay that price.

You don't just find them anywhere at anytime, so I would have done the same if I had the money to spend.
Yes I completely agree with you. If you want something real bad & can afford the price tag than why not? It was love @ first sight for me whenI saw these in my 3rd grade class, still remember the moment like it was yesterday.

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

laugh.gif

no....deadstock.......wow dudes really dont know about hittin grooves? the one time i saw a size 11 i got em....got some ds obsidians for 200 shipped last year...havent seen a size 11 since lol....although i dont check as frequently as i used 2
Shhhh!!! haha, i'm saving up for some 12s off of there.

They only have small sizes in Jordans like 7-8.5
grin.gif

If your lucky you can find deals on ebay. Got these that were mislisted for $50 DS 11.5 no box though.

323178238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom