Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by AsianImage

we still looking at a 12/19 release with a $150 retail right? GR too?

Just getting this back on track as I update my personal calendar!

Tentative I guess for now, you know how JB changes their release dates at the last minute. And yes, GR.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

good to hear theyre a GR, I should be able to wait for an EA event then
You really think these will stick around, I think these are capable of a sellout within hours.
Especially on a shoe that we've been waiting over 10 years to release again.

SOOOOOOO WACK.
sick.gif

Someone shoot somebody for these horrible shaped 12's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You really think these will stick around, I think these are capable of a sellout within hours.
Its a possibility, JB hasnt been doin us right lately, only jordanheads who gave up on quality will be there on the first day, everyone else willbe buying fusions. so if theyre not sold out immediately, they should stick around for a minute.

Anyway, when we get closer to release date Ill begin to find out how many pairs stores are gettin, and possibly get help from an employee

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Its a possibility, JB hasnt been doin us right lately, only jordanheads who gave up on quality will be there on the first day, everyone else will be buying fusions. so if theyre not sold out immediately, they should stick around for a minute.

Anyway, when we get closer to release date Ill begin to find out how many pairs stores are gettin, and possibly get help from an employee
If JB makes these a GR...it will make up a little bit for the rest of the "exclusive" and crappy international releases. I dont mindwaking up early and going to the shoe store...I dont want to camp out...I can easily show up around 7AM for a 10AM store to open and get my pair..then drive toanother store and grab another pair. So as long it is a GR...I can live with it.

ait, wweren'tthese supposed to be QS? I guess JB changed their mind..will be copping 2x !

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Hope you find them. I payed $349.00 with OG box & OG tissue paper.

eek.gif
what size??? I got me my OG pair for $230 a size 10.5... and i got mygirl a size 7.5 for $210 both pair were DS...I think u may have over paid because i got them with everthing also

Back
Top Bottom