Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

^^isn't that the douche in the vid who bought the flu game xii's for $290 and was trying to flip them?

Originally Posted by ed2trey

^^isn't that the douche in the vid who bought the flu game xii's for $290 and was trying to flip them?
yep that's him.

Damn, these suck. I was looking forward to these, but they look like fakes or something. Red is nowhere near bright enough. Almost looks like a reddish browncolor, and the red leather going up the side doesn't swoop up the shoe but just runs along it. It goes too far up the lateral side of the shoe near the toebox, making them look even more banana shaped. Just a disappointment, but it makes it easier to not drop all my money. Waiting to see the black/red VI inperson before deciding to cop, but I guess I'll have extra money for carnivores and black/silver uptempos next year.

Everyone at JB (MJ included) need their !%%+* kicked for butchering this shoe and colorway. The guy in the video did not even seem thrilled to have the shoelol. This was going to be my first pair of Jordans since the Aqua VIII's from a few years ago as everything they have released has with the exception ofthe True Blues has been underwhelming. It looks like I am officially done with JB, as they having nothing to release that interests me. I hope everyone whowants a pair of these Chiquita Bananas can get a pair.

looks like imma jus save up a few extra bucks n pick up some OG's

p.s. Whats up with all the Dbl and Triple posts???

the color looking dark red might be his camera, cause his flu game's looked dark red and i seen some flu game's on ebay that were bright red like theog's

Originally Posted by ed2trey

laugh.gif

He's also trying to start up his own "ISS" if you would call it.

Site looks corny imo, no hate.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie23

who thinks these will sell out?

i gotta feeling its gon sell better than the nubucks but not a sell out, there will be Hypebeast out there campin but dnt buy into it. if you really want themjus walk into the mall when they open up

shape shmape... they straight...

nobody's gonna run up to your shoes and say "OMG... look at the SHAPE of his XIIs... dispicable"... lol...

there basically the same as the cdp taxi's if anyone expected the shape to be like the og's then you obviously dont understand jb

Back
Top Bottom