Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by dtb00201

if i was a size 8-9 i would have every og pair of xii's for under $200 each...and in a lot of cases under $150
laugh.gif

You can not be serious fam.

I guess you're talking about beat down, 6/10 condition pair right?

no....deadstock.......wow dudes really dont know about hittin grooves? the one time i saw a size 11 i got em....got some ds obsidians for 200 shipped last year...havent seen a size 11 since lol....although i dont check as frequently as i used 2
Shhhh!!! haha, i'm saving up for some 12s off of there.

They only have small sizes in Jordans like 7-8.5
grin.gif

whoa whoa.. im a 8.5.. i need to pay that much for a pair of ds 12s

dude up there is correct, under sz10 you can find DS12s all day for $200 or less in all colorways, they are not hard to find, just gotta know where tolook!!!!!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

dude up there is correct, under sz10 you can find DS12s all day for $200 or less in all colorways, they are not hard to find, just gotta know where to look!!!!!

I'll have to agree. Not all, but if you look long enough you can find it. Size 11, however... Is another story.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jose23mex

Originally Posted by YOWAZGUD8895

Hope you find them. I payed $349.00 with OG box & OG tissue paper.

eek.gif
what size??? I got me my OG pair for $230 a size 10.5... and i got my girl a size 7.5 for $210 both pair were DS...I think u may have over paid because i got them with everthing also

Just picked up a DS pair sz 9.5 w/OG box for 180 shipped. Fresh and Perfect. Got them from hittinthegroove on ebay. He always has good deals. Cant wait, been looking for a deal on these for a while.

Originally Posted by El Bro

eek.gif
what size??? I got me my OG pair for $230 a size 10.5... and i got my girl a size 7.5 for $210 both pair were DS...I think u may have over paid because i got them with everthing also

Just picked up a DS pair sz 9.5 w/OG box for 180 shipped. Fresh and Perfect. Got them from hittinthegroove on ebay. He always has good deals. Cant wait, been looking for a deal on these for a while.

Wow, can't believe I'm not aware of this seller. Shipping seems a bit extreme though.

These shuld be a god damn limited release as any og colorway should be but anywho these better sell out just for the rep of this colorway I got mj in white/red12s poster on my wall

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by El Bro

eek.gif

Wow, can't believe I'm not aware of this seller. Shipping seems a bit extreme though.
u get your shoes in like 2 or 3 days though...from japan i think....and they give u a bunch of little papers that say "these is old shoeswear at own risk" (gotta love the broken English) but man i shoulda kept my mouth shut...it looks like they sold alot of stuff last night lol

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

These shuld be a god damn limited release as any og colorway should be but anywho these better sell out just for the rep of this colorway I got mj in white/red 12s poster on my wall
That's absurd, if anything, OG colorways should be general release, and done right.

Leave the limited crap for the fruity colors that JB has been releasing as of late.

Waited 12 years for these and after seeing the initial shape
ohwell.gif
. I sincerely hope (doubtit) that the shape changes, otherwise there will be one extra pair in a 11.5 available. You guys with small feet are lucky, as I have been looking off and onfor 7 years on ebay to find a DS pair in size 11.5.

Someone copped them early (go to 3:16 to see how they look on someone's foot)

DR813 wrote:
Someone copped them early (go to 3:16 to see how they look on someone's foot)

HAHAHAHA thanks for the vid but no thanks for the shoes� bad shape i was really looking forward to these
tired.gif
�ill just cop the SJ's and b through for the year plus i� already have thenubucks
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom