Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

looking to pick these up.... any website still has big sz fr under retail? (11/11.5)
thnx fr any help

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]the new pics are looking real good but I rather the OG's but these areclean[/color]

got mine on tuesday and i haven't taken them off. more comfortable than the CDP's in my opinion. BTW sneaker world (outside of the philly area) isselling these now for retail with free shipping. PM me for more info...

Originally Posted by super23freak

I was just wondering who's going to wait for these until after the Space Jam release?

I probably will. It will all depend on how much my paycheck will be on Friday.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Got these from the mail, c/o sneakerpost.com for $150 shipped. Quality is excellent! Same as OG's IMO...what more can I ask for

Copping these the Saturday following the SJ release.

wow the pictures make these look reall good.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Twon2345

Any1 know if FTL, Champs, or FNL Employees can get their 30% off dis. with these... (I know it can't be used with Space Jams)

Yea from my understanding they will let us use the 30% on these...

i got my pair last night and yes they are a very dope shoe...every time i tell myself im out of the game, it keeps calling me back...sj here i come..

will these hit eastbay.com for sure? and anyone know if these will be excluded from bing cashback like they did with the 7s package?

i need some napkins or a towel im over here drolling all over my xii's

THANKS MANNY
379737858.jpg
379737855.jpg
379737850.jpg
(didn't tag the pic's buttheir my pair) hopefully all the sj hype will allow me to get a 2nd & 3rd pair *fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

up tempo air has them at 149 and you can 10 off with a google account and get free shipping so its 139 shipped

Yep, that's how I got mine. Just came in the mail yesterday. Looks crisp in person. Love the XII's.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

here are pics of my pairs from shoetrends that arrived yesterday. these will be seeing use for basketball.

YEAH I JUST PUT MY PAIR ON & THEY FEEL HIGHER THAN THE FLU'S & THESE ARE MORE COMFORTABLE THEN THE CDP & FLU GAMES(DON'T WANT THE NUBUCKS& CANT FIND THE RISING SUN IN MY SIZE)) I NEED A 2ND PAIR NOW

Back
Top Bottom