pimp.gif

laugh.gif
they are using your pics on sneakernews you should have tagged pics

i gottem from Kenlu
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blueprint06

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Navy Exchange gets em? Thats tight

Yep, the one here in Jacksonville gets most GR Jordans. Only ones they arent getting are Space Jams.
mad.gif

man when u said NEX I thought of Duval, my buddy used to get me allthe stuff from there back in the day. We used to go ball on base then hit te exchange. Otherthan the Jaguars that's about the only thing I miss. Nice to bump into a fellow Duval cat though

I was going to buy these when they released, but got some ds og playoff 12's instead. Can these be put on layaway as soon as they release?

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I was going to buy these when they released, but got some ds og playoff 12's instead. Can these be put on layaway as soon as they release?

yea...u will end up paying 5$ extra though....i did it with the eggplants in February and it was worth it

Originally Posted by dtb00201

yea...u will end up paying 5$ extra though....i did it with the eggplants in February and it was worth it

Alright thanks bro.

Heads up! Woke up in the morning with the doorbell and it's the package from ShoeTrends. Those who preordered, you should be getting them soon, not on 28thlike the website said.

Everyone's situation is different but are jordans that crucial to put on layaway? I just soon enough pass if I was in that predicament.
eyes.gif

As I posted before, never had any problems with shoetrends. i ordered mine with the preorder, got confirmation they would ship on dec 28, but they showed up atmy door yesterday... no complaints from me. will post pics later.

What happens when you put a shoe on layaway, and the price goes down.

Do you have to pay for the original amount, or the new sale price?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

What happens when you put a shoe on layaway, and the price goes down.

Do you have to pay for the original amount, or the new sale price?
laugh.gif

you can take it off layaway and buy it...you will still lose your 5$ though.....but im pretty sure layaway is only 30 days

Dammit, I need this, but I'm gonna wait after release day.

Making room for the new Kobe's. (Never thought I would pass up a Jordan OG colorway for Kobe's)

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Yo whats good with these and Blue Jeans?

Do you guys think they'll get blue dye on them?

ummmmmmm yeah why would'nt they.....they are white

here are pics of my pairs from shoetrends that arrived yesterday. these will be seeing use for basketball.

Back
Top Bottom