Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

laugh.gif

laugh if you like at my medical athletic compression socks, but after sustaining a complete rupture of my achilles earlier this year, undergoing surgery and 4months of intense physical therapy, i prefer to keep wearing them both for the additional support and edema prevention. i will be off to the gym shortly to putthese shoes to use.

I just got my pair from Sneakerpost. Shoes are very nice and they look very similiar to the OGs. The red is different but they still look good. The shippingwas faster than I expected.

I went the mall to pick up a few gifts and the manager from City Gear tells me that since I'm a VIP they have a (15 person list) don't ask why its onlythat many. I can get these Friday night at 9:00pm and will only have to wait with the other VIP's if they show up. So it saves me a long $++ line on Satand I don't have to worry about getting robbed because the mall will be full of people instead of just a few people and the goons for a SAT morningrelease!!!

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I went the mall to pick up a few gifts and the manager from City Gear tells me that since I'm a VIP they have a (15 person list) don't ask why its only that many. I can get these Friday night at 9:00pm and will only have to wait with the other VIP's if they show up. So it saves me a long $++ line on Sat and I don't have to worry about getting robbed because the mall will be full of people instead of just a few people and the goons for a SAT morning release!!!
laugh.gif
C'mon son, I highly doubt there's gonna be a bigline and people robbing for these. I mean, there's maybe a chance of that happening with the Space Jams depending on what area you're in but it'snot like they're limited or anything. You're sweating it too much.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I went the mall to pick up a few gifts and the manager from City Gear tells me that since I'm a VIP they have a (15 person list) don't ask why its only that many. I can get these Friday night at 9:00pm and will only have to wait with the other VIP's if they show up. So it saves me a long $++ line on Sat and I don't have to worry about getting robbed because the mall will be full of people instead of just a few people and the goons for a SAT morning release!!!
laugh.gif
C'mon son, I highly doubt there's gonna be a big line and people robbing for these. I mean, there's maybe a chance of that happening with the Space Jams depending on what area you're in but it's not like they're limited or anything. You're sweating it too much.

There will be a line cause it's the SAT before christmas and from what I have seen these have a smaller number of pairs than the JAMS. And at christmastime around my area people get real thirsty for the cash at this time of the year. I'm not saying that the line will be like Dmp status but a lot of peoplewant these and you know the malls will be packed because of christmas.

Those xiis are so nice i cant wait to get mine this friday. Lol i didnt know dudes were still mobbin for kicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Those xiis are so nice i cant wait to get mine this friday. Lol i didnt know dudes were still mobbin for kicks
laugh.gif

It ain't that they necessarily out for your Kicks but I know if I was gonna rob a person im gonna take anything they got including some brand new kicks.

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

As I posted before, never had any problems with shoetrends. i ordered mine with the preorder, got confirmation they would ship on dec 28, but they showed up at my door yesterday... no complaints from me. will post pics later.
When did you order? I ordered off a restock the other day and got a email for a dec 28th ship date. Did they come with signature confirmation?

Originally Posted by Southern North Side

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

As I posted before, never had any problems with shoetrends. i ordered mine with the preorder, got confirmation they would ship on dec 28, but they showed up at my door yesterday... no complaints from me. will post pics later.
When did you order? I ordered off a restock the other day and got a email for a dec 28th ship date. Did they come with signature confirmation?
Shorts are authentic bulls game shorts by champion.

I ordered my shoes during the initial preorder, got the email with the dec 28 ship date. shoes showed up yesterday with signature confirmation from fedex.

Got these from the mail, c/o sneakerpost.com for $150 shipped. Quality is excellent! Same as OG's IMO...what more can I ask for

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Got these from the mail, c/o sneakerpost.com for $150 shipped. Quality is excellent! Same as OG's IMO...what more can I ask for

Copping these the Saturday following the SJ release.

Will be copping on release date (haven't done that for a Jordan since the whole Laser IV fiasco online lol)

These seem to be getting overlooked (thank God) because of all the SJ hype.

I foresee an easy, yet great pick up in my future
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom